Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i HATE my dealership!

Search this Thread

Old 2/8/07, 01:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i HATE my dealership!

about a month and a half ago i went in for the freezing praking brake issue. I also got a few other things fixed so it wasnt a waste of a trip. i was toldthe part they needed wouldnt be in till end of jan, beginning of feb. alright, nothing i can do if they dont have the part. so ive just been parkign her on the levelest ground in gear. 1 week ago i get a call, "ur part is in!". 2 days ago i call up and make an appointment at 10am for the next day (wed). i wake my *** up on my day off work, driev about 35 miles to the dealer, give them the keys, sit there for about an hour reading my book. then a rep comes out and says "who did u speak to?". im like, i dunno some guy, he said you had the part and so i made an appointment for today. shes like, we dont have it and wont have it till sat.

so i got up early on my usual sleep in day, drove 35miles, paid a $4.00 toll for NOTHING! and i get to do itall over again next thursday which is my next day off work. i swear to god, this friggin e-brake freezing shiat is ****ing me off!!!
Old 2/8/07, 01:56 PM
Bullitt Member

Sorry to hear that! Nothing worse that wasting your time for nothing. Been there many time myself, going forward ALWAYS get a name. At least I have someone to yell at when I get there! Good luck next time.
Old 2/8/07, 02:05 PM
V6 Member

Hah got one of those stories as well, except mines just dumb..... went in for a front end alignment, and they sent me a coupon saying i could get it done, and an oil change, made appointment at 10:00 got there droped off the car told them it had been lowered, and then left, get a call around 11:00 saying we cant do the alignment.... its been alterd the mechanic refuses to do it.... then it turns into the fact of actualy he refuses to do it for the price the quoted me, it will take 4 hours(ha) at 90 dollars an hour.... F that, just do the oil change then... i go back there at 1:40 to get it since they have had 3 hours, to learn it hasnt even moved, they said they are waiting for the mechanic to get back from lunch to do the oil change... so i just say give me my keys and leave, just to waist anouther hour next day waiting for an oil change somewhere else, key to the story, Marysville wa Ford sucks,
Old 2/8/07, 02:10 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
You should always note a name you talk to on any phone call for anything. You should also only contact only the service writer who initially took the car in and wrote up the ticket to avoid more confusion. Anyone who buys a new car from us gets a service loaner as long as you own the car so our waiting area is completely empty 99% of the time.
Old 2/8/07, 02:37 PM
Mach 1 Member

yep i know now that i need to get names when i make appointments. my dealership (fullerton ford) in NJ doesnt have loaner cars. only retals. once rented an 06 taurus........never AGAIN. that car blew big time. id rather sit in the waiting room for 5 hours then to drive that POS