Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by PaulF
That's awesome! Congrats!
Thank you!
Old 3/20/07, 07:25 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mine made it too. I just got my copy in the mail today and I was lucky enought to make the cut. Woooo HOOOO
Old 3/21/07, 07:03 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Paul, I guess since you didn't see any familiar cars, mine didn't make it. Oh well. Once I get my new wheels in a few weeks, I am going to start sending pics of my car to all the Mustang mags, for the back pages. Hope I can get in at least one. I think my new CS67s will make the car!
Old 3/22/07, 09:50 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by flamin ponyexpress
I haven't tried to sumit any pictures to them yet, But my car is in the Nopi show section in the April issue Mustang Enthusiast magazine,I won a 1st place best of class 2005-up custom mustang @ the Nopi Nationals held in Atlanta last Sept. They want to do a follow up five page feature in the near future. It has just been delayed a few months before photo shoot. I'm doing a little work on the car before the photo shoot.
I remember your car in that issue... Congrats!! My old car was also in the April issue of ME in the reader section.

Besides Mustang Monthly and Mustang Enthusiast, you can also submit pics of your rides to Mustangs and Fords as well as Modified Mustang.
Old 3/22/07, 11:14 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Pony Ride
I remember your car in that issue... Congrats!! My old car was also in the April issue of ME in the reader section.

Besides Mustang Monthly and Mustang Enthusiast, you can also submit pics of your rides to Mustangs and Fords as well as Modified Mustang.
Congrats! to you also. sharp Mustang.
Old 3/23/07, 11:35 PM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks for the info. Will be sending mine in. Im going to wait till I put on the GT500 front end on.. My parts came in today.
Old 3/26/07, 05:30 AM
GT Member

I've tried submitting my car a couple of times and I never get a response.
Old 3/26/07, 09:05 AM
GT Member

Well, I'm not sure how each magazine does this, but I submitted the pics and info to Mustang Enthusiast (along with all the other major Mustang mags) in May 06, and I didn't get a confirmation from any of them. I just happened to open the April 07 issue of ME and my car was there. They didn't email me to let me know it was going to be in the mag.
Old 3/27/07, 05:37 AM
GT Member

Dang congrats why dont you post some pics up so we can all check out your car.
I haven't tried to sumit any pictures to them yet, But my car is in the Nopi show section in the April issue Mustang Enthusiast magazine,I won a 1st place best of class 2005-up custom mustang @ the Nopi Nationals held in Atlanta last Sept. They want to do a follow up five page feature in the near future. It has just been delayed a few months before photo shoot. I'm doing a little work on the car before the photo shoot.

Funny I did the same thing about three months ago. I was telling the mags wouldnt it be cool if you created an article about a 550HP Turbo Mustang GT on the stock internals and woudlnt you know it I saw two diffrent mags come out the very next month with turbo articels none of which had my car :-(
Originally Posted by Pony Ride
Well, I'm not sure how each magazine does this, but I submitted the pics and info to Mustang Enthusiast (along with all the other major Mustang mags) in May 06, and I didn't get a confirmation from any of them. I just happened to open the April 07 issue of ME and my car was there. They didn't email me to let me know it was going to be in the mag.
Old 3/27/07, 08:19 AM
Mach 1 Member

I knew a while back that my car was going to be in the Nopi show section, While I was at Bowling Green NMRA the photographer for Mustang Enthusiast called my phone and let a couple of messages about it. He had taken pictures of it at 2006 Nopi Nationals in Atlanta and told me his editor liked it so much ,that they plan on doing a five page feature article in the future. I told him I wanted to do a few more things to the car before the photo shoot. Probly be doing it in the next few months. I'm not braging ,just that the shock hasn't worn off.

Your vert is sharp, just be patient,it will come around. I went to Nopi just to have fun ,didn't think I had a chance of winning,so just go and have fun and if you win,added bonus!
Old 3/28/07, 07:35 PM
GT Member

Yeah I'm not done either. Tomorrow I'm putting on the CDC aggressive chin spoiler flat black to match the shaker. It should make a big diffrence in appearance. I also painted my intercooler flat black today. So It's starting to come together. Show some pics of your stang it's bad azz.
I knew a while back that my car was going to be in the Nopi show section, While I was at Bowling Green NMRA the photographer for Mustang Enthusiast called my phone and let a couple of messages about it. He had taken pictures of it at 2006 Nopi Nationals in Atlanta and told me his editor liked it so much ,that they plan on doing a five page feature article in the future. I told him I wanted to do a few more things to the car before the photo shoot. Probly be doing it in the next few months. I'm not braging ,just that the shock hasn't worn off.

Your vert is sharp, just be patient,it will come around. I went to Nopi just to have fun ,didn't think I had a chance of winning,so just go and have fun and if you win,added bonus!
Old 3/29/07, 12:04 PM
V6 Member

My Pony Made It In!

I was at a meeting of our local mustang club (Mustang Club of Central Pennsylvania) on Sunday, and one of our members told me my car was featured in the April issue of Mustang Monthly!

I thought that he was pulling my leg, because I never heard anything back from the magazine in response to my submission. I sent my information to Mustang Monthly way back at the end of November after reading about their article in this very thread.

Thank you to The Mustang Source for making me aware of this. I would never have made it without you. Also, a BIG THANK YOU! to all of the fine people at CJ Pony Parts in Harrisburg, PA. They truly made my pony into a beauty!

At any rate, here is a pictures of my pony. I wanted to attach more, but the server won't let me right now.
Attached Thumbnails Get your Mustang in Mustang Monthly!-img_1473b.jpg  
Old 3/29/07, 02:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Geos05GTvert
Yeah I'm not done either. Tomorrow I'm putting on the CDC aggressive chin spoiler flat black to match the shaker. It should make a big diffrence in appearance. I also painted my intercooler flat black today. So It's starting to come together. Show some pics of your stang it's bad azz.
Thank you ! glad you like it.

At 2006 Nopi Nationals, Before supercharger install.

After Bowling Green NMRA

Now with Vortech w/ after cooler.

Mustang Enthusiast (4) Thanks to Photographer Joe Greeves.

Old 3/29/07, 04:08 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I tried too, but no luck. I just hope I have some luck with my car for the back pages of some magazines. I figured once I get my Shelby CS67's, the SHR louvers and such installed, it will help my chances. I just want my car in the back of a magazine once!!
Old 3/30/07, 08:02 PM
V6 Member

Here is a few more pictures of our 'stang.
Attached Thumbnails Get your Mustang in Mustang Monthly!-03-18-07-picture-file-011b.jpg   Get your Mustang in Mustang Monthly!-img_1209a.jpg   Get your Mustang in Mustang Monthly!-img_1195a.jpg   Get your Mustang in Mustang Monthly!-img_1211a.jpg   Get your Mustang in Mustang Monthly!-p3250184a.jpg