2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Frigging Vandals!

Search this Thread

Old 5/5/05, 08:03 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
revenge is a dish best served cold.......

Dads scared

My kids has his kids scared

and the yank is mad!
Old 5/5/05, 08:07 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Eleanor LIVES IN A GARAGE!
Thats what burns me!
I opened the frigging door to let my parents in!

On closer inspection, its all over my front door i never use and my wooded back yard. And somehow on my interior garage door, which means the little vandals had to be in my garage.

Wont my next door neighbor best friends be pleased to finally find out who has been filing false police reports on them They(and we) been trying to find out, and now I have the dirt. Dad said he did it cause he didn't like my neighbor- he tells the police they are shooting stuff up, and all kinds of lies the police have to come check out.
Old 5/5/05, 08:32 AM
Mach 1 Member

See what happens when this morons parents didnt exercise their right to an abortion. Now he went out and had animals for kids and didnt exercise his right to one and the chain of meatheads lives on.
Old 5/5/05, 08:33 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by Webba@May 5, 2005, 8:35 AM
See what happens when this morons parents didnt exercise their right to an abortion. Now he went out and had animals for kids and didnt exercise his right to one and the chain of meatheads lives on.
Dude...Calm down........ :notnice: Its all good. Thats what police are for.

I always felt bad for those dang kids too, I spend my mornings babysitting the younger brats for FREE cause I don't want them ran over by a car so they come to my house to catch the bus.

And the older one I have let in here for months before he was banned(for throwing my boys skateboard under the fedex truck) and given him rides to where he needed to be...cause his mamas not around.
Sometimes being kind does not pay.
Old 5/5/05, 08:48 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It is unfortuante that we cannot take the law into our own hands. If so the little terds if caught would have a knee cap problem that would prevent walking.....period.
Old 5/5/05, 08:55 AM
Cobra R Member

Do you not have a camcorded. Mine even has a remote control.
Things like this do make me angry.
Old 5/5/05, 08:56 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by Mongoose@May 5, 2005, 8:58 AM
Do you not have a camcorded. Mine even has a remote control.
Things like this do make me angry.
I am currently tecnho-less...

I am quite angry too, but we handled it right, and I can sit back and be amused right now.
Old 5/5/05, 08:59 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Totally feel bad for you April. I feared the worse when I read the topic title. I'm glad Eleanor is ok. I'd definately pursue the whole cop thing and see if you can get that family to pay for repainting of the Alero and pay for whatever other damage was caused by the little heathens.

Can totally relate about your neighborhood situation. We have a nice street ourselves and one house was sold, turned into a rental and now a section 8 family has moved in. :S
Old 5/5/05, 09:03 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I absolutely can NOT get the egg off the alero Too much of it. Whole passenger side is yellow.

I will take bad aim and being afraid to come in my garage for only my rear bumper catching it.....

And thank Goodness for Megiuars quick clean.
Old 5/5/05, 09:51 AM
Bullitt Member

I hate it happened. How old are the kids? My Wife works at Riverchase and Pelham H.S and I bet she knows them.
Old 5/5/05, 10:38 AM
Mach 1 Member

have you tried a light rubbing compound or polish pre-cleaner? I use a pre cleaner called Liquid Glass. It usually gets anything off including bugs, tar, etc. Eggs are nasty though so maybe not. In the good old days when you would do such things as a kid you could expect to get chased down and get an *ss beating when caught. Some may not agree with it or spankings but I can tell you from experience it works. I smarteded up real fast!
Old 5/5/05, 11:33 AM
GT Member

SOMEBODY CALL JERRY SPRINGER!

Seriously, April, I would have moved. I'm not much of a drama king, don't need neighbors like that......But this is coming from a guy that strung an electric fence through the middle of his hedges to keep the "tippy-toed tard-boy" next door from breaking limbs when he spends his free time hiding from NOBODY behind my bushes.....And, I did have a friearm stolen from a vehicle in my driveway.........And....Hmm, maybe I should just shut up......(banjo playing in background).....
Old 5/5/05, 12:38 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by x-wing@May 5, 2005, 9:54 AM
I hate it happened. How old are the kids? My Wife works at Riverchase and Pelham H.S and I bet she knows them.
The little freaks go to Thompson Middle and Meadowview....The older and his friend are 12 like my kid. She despises them-as does most everyone.
Old 5/5/05, 12:41 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by Snets@May 5, 2005, 11:36 AM
SOMEBODY CALL JERRY SPRINGER!

Seriously, April, I would have moved. I'm not much of a drama king, don't need neighbors like that......But this is coming from a guy that strung an electric fence through the middle of his hedges to keep the "tippy-toed tard-boy" next door from breaking limbs when he spends his free time hiding from NOBODY behind my bushes.....And, I did have a friearm stolen from a vehicle in my driveway.........And....Hmm, maybe I should just shut up......(banjo playing in background).....
Jees, you got me beat. Worst I ever did was sic my Big black Lab on the hillbilly teen who fell in love with my daughter(and was hiding in MY bushes), and shoot my .38 in the air in the middle of the night to **** off the neighbors when I lived in lower Alabama briefly.
90 minutes till the little delinquents arrive home- I will be out washing Eleanor when the bus arrives and shout to my daughter- MAN too bad the cops figured out who egged her(not a lie)
Old 5/5/05, 12:52 PM
Cobra Member

April--not good. Let the police handle this--you don't need to get into trouble by escalating. Maybe lighting or a tornado will hit their house. Yes, revenge is truly a dish served cold.

You might want to try a clay bar after you've washed your cars. If it takes off tar and other nasty things it should take car of the eggs. Good luck.
Old 5/5/05, 12:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

mother's clay bar is fantastic. http://www.mothers.com/products/ (under Classic Line - Paint Care)

mother's retailers

I know Meguire's has a clay bar too, but I didn't like it - too sticky and scratched my car
Old 5/5/05, 01:00 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Sorry to hear about Eleanor, April. The parents are really the ones to blame. I hope it all works out for you. Good luck!
Old 5/5/05, 01:02 PM
Cobra Member

Meg's clay bar has been fine on my car, but I think it all depends on what you can find locally. Regardless of which one you choose, I'd do it as soon as you can. It won't take much time, it'll make your car look good, and hopefully you'll feel a little better.
Old 5/5/05, 01:03 PM
Bullitt Member

Glad to hear that the Cops are gonna take care of the nasty little punks. If they messed up your Alero bad enough, can you take the parents to court for damages? (perhaps if the parents have to use their beer money to pay for a new paint job it will **** them off enough that they will start making their kids behave.)

Sorry about the Alero, but glad that Eleanor did not get seriously hurt. Keep us posted on what happens....
Old 5/5/05, 01:04 PM
GT Member

I was lookin' for a .wav file of Roscoe P. Coltrane to add to my post but could not find one. We gotta eat some BBQ down in Bama some time.....I'm just a redneck stuck in California for the time being.

I got kinfolk in TN that think Pork is BBQ, I beg to differ, Gimme some beef brisket any day.'ll show you BBQ!

Do I got y'all's attention in the way deep south now?

Now April, kick some neighbor tail, kiss and make-up, put on a picnic and lets have a Mustang rally where the good 'ol boys know how to cook.

Jerry Springer can stay home.

Move me where folks say, " what he heck is a BUH-REE-TOE?"

Quick Reply: Frigging Vandals!