2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Frigging Vandals!

Search this Thread

Old 5/5/05, 06:38 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eleanor.......What can I say? Shes spectacular...

We have a houseful of little delinquents who pretty much raise themselves across the street......
Know what these little fricks did?

Egged my car IN HER HOUSE while I had the door open briefly to let my parents in to pick up my kids.

The WHITE Alero is yellow.
Fortunately, Eleanor just got it on the lower bumper and Meguiars got it out.

I can't wait to have em arrested...... Id fix them up myself but my hubbys over at their house right now raising hades to their oblivious Dad..STILL 20 minutes later.

The Aleros whole passenger side is covered in Egg.. Hard day old egg too.

These little beasts have a history of egging things. AND they stay suspended from school and the bus.....
And Dammit I heard a thwack too, and didn't think some little (can't print here) was going to frig up my pride and joy.
GOD I hate kids I didn't give birth to.
Old 5/5/05, 06:43 AM
Bullitt Member

OMG, that stinkS! Those little vandals need to be held accountable.
Old 5/5/05, 06:44 AM
Bullitt Member

Sorry to hear about the egg incident...at least the Alero was there to protect Eleanor. The sad thing is, that these kids probably won't get punished for what they did AND they will just continue to do cuel things. Good Luck!
Old 5/5/05, 06:44 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I got my daughter at school making them run scared. Shes a mini me, she has it covered
Old 5/5/05, 06:45 AM
Cobra Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
:bang: Sorry to hear that.
Old 5/5/05, 06:49 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I love the friendly police department!
Totally filing a report on these brats. Apparently they have a history of vandalism.

Everyone around here would love to see these two in the kid pokey..I plan to get it started.
We already banned them from our house after they threw rocks at my retaining wall- then they just went across the road and did it to those neighbors. Broke the bricks there too.

The Dad is a little Its 8 am his kids missed the buses, and my husband got him out of BED!

And after all I have done to help them out with their two younger kids too(parents lazy, I watch them in the mornings so they can get on the bus safe with my kid)

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Me fears the Alero has had it.
Old 5/5/05, 07:06 AM
Mach 1 Member

Let Eleanor get her revenge. Run 'em down next time they decide to play in the streets.

Then all will know, if you mess with a mustang, the streets will run red with the bloody tire tracks of vengeance.
Old 5/5/05, 07:07 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by mizanin@May 5, 2005, 7:09 AM
Let Eleanor get her revenge. Run 'em down next time they decide to play in the streets.

Then all will know, if you mess with a mustang, the streets will run red with the bloody tire tracks of vengeance.
Oh yea, I am going to the pokey for that one!

I'm like my Dad- stealth revenger.

Oh and my girl is right now spreading ice through their veins- shes gonna have them both thinking they will be spending the night in the hoosegow when they get off the bus.
Old 5/5/05, 07:19 AM
Mach 1 Member

Ahh more nothing like seeing the great results of our hard earned dollars, the excellent welfare system, and the no child left behind act! Tears of joy come to my eyes whenever I see stories like this, knowing we are all doing our part, spending our money so that lazy, useless parenst like these, can drink and drug all day, and procreate more little welfare monsters by night! Gotta love the freebie's in this country. Do absolutely nothing for our society and just drain away the social services. I would suggest you egg their house and see how you like it but by the sounds of it they would love it. They would all be together outside eating as a family for once, scraping egg off their house and loving it.
Old 5/5/05, 07:26 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Apparently he has a record of doing this,and a school record...The cop is going to his school right now to get with him.

Love it- the kids eat cereal all the time.....Cause mama is too lazy to cook.

Am I abnormal for raising my kids and staying home with em?

PS- they got my neighbor too! AND she has a beemer.
Old 5/5/05, 07:27 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@May 5, 2005, 8:10 AM
Oh and my girl is right now spreading ice through their veins- shes gonna have them both thinking they will be spending the night in the hoosegow when they get off the bus.
Good girl.
Hope one day I'll have a little girl that'll make me proud.
Old 5/5/05, 07:29 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My 97 GT was egged twice by a jealous teenager. The egg shells chipped the paint in several areas. Eggs do a heck of a nasty job to paint. I had to get the trunk lid, rear bumper, top of the car and rear passenger side 1/4 panel repainted.
Old 5/5/05, 07:30 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by mizanin+May 5, 2005, 7:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mizanin @ May 5, 2005, 7:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EleanorsMine@May 5, 2005, 8:10 AM
Good girl.
Hope one day I'll have a little girl that'll make me proud.
[/b][/quote]

Shes something else. I am quite proud of her spunkiness.

Those poor boys are going to be crying in the mens room soon. AND I may add dreading the ride home.
Old 5/5/05, 07:30 AM
Cobra Member

Sorry to hear that, April. I'd like to think that I would keep cool and pursue legal action in lieu of outright revenge, but I honestly don't know how I'd handle someone vandalizing my car. Worst that's ever happened to me was my inspection sticker was stolen from my old Dodge Colt. Small potatos compared to the mindless vandalism described above.

Not being in your shoes, I wouldn't presume to advise you how to react. But you certainly have my support. I hope this sees a peaceful resolution. Good luck!
Old 5/5/05, 07:35 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I never seen a man run so fast as when the cop arrived and the Dad came out. He's all scared cause he knows his kids did it. I would rather the police handle it than me get in trouble for taking it in my hands. God, Even the Dad didn't deny his kids did it.

Then the neighbor they got came out to file a report too.

Then the cop says he knows they did it and is pursuing it with the SRO at the middle school(bad school record also).

Fortunately It came off my car, but not so far the alero- looks like they hand smashed those.

Unfortunately I haven't washed Eleanor in a month, and now she has a clean spot or 3. AND I have to shop today taking her out all gross.

My beautiful neighborhood....SOB! New folk moving in and funking up the place.

It pisses me I had my garage door open to let my parents in the basement to pick up my kids. FOR 30 minutes! They also trashed the front door and backyard. Thats fine. Its not Eleanor or Snowflake.
Old 5/5/05, 07:54 AM
GT Member

Try the classic......poo in a paper bag,,,,,put it by their front door,,,light it on fire,,,ring the bell,,,then do the same to the back door, They'll track the stuff through their house!
Old 5/5/05, 07:55 AM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 343 Likes on 216 Posts
Sorry to hear about that April. Do the little sobs have natural gas in their house?
Old 5/5/05, 07:57 AM
Cobra R Member

Do you not have a camcorded. Mine even has a remote control.
Things like this do make me angry.
Old 5/5/05, 08:01 AM
Mach 1 Member

Wow, April... I hope the cops really put the screws to the kids. But if they don't... we'll there's always spray paint and eggs available to purchase.
Old 5/5/05, 08:02 AM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I only had the mustang for nine days and some little terd creeped onto the driveway and did a bit of artwork on the right rear lower fender and a few slashes on the tail fin. In doing so the perimeter alarm went off and by the time I got to the car the terd was gone. If I catch the jerk he will be road paste. I managed to get the scratches polished out and with some wax in those areas the damage is barely noticeable unless I point it out to someone. So now my next project is to build a swing gate and park the stang in the back yard.

Quick Reply: Frigging Vandals!