2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Finally some bite to go with the bark!

Search this Thread

Old 12/26/10 | 10:08 PM
V6 Member

What a dope?
I said I was joking BEFORE your post.
Maybe you just can't read correctly.
Was my response too long for you to process? Oh I'm sorry.
Nothing better to do than type a page long response? Why does it take you
a long time to type something that long?

Oh and I guess me laughing in my first post and at the END saying in all seriousness was
not enough to spell out too that I was joking.
Perhaps I need to post the definition of joking for you. Maybe that would help you better understand.

And guess what? I ultimately don't really care what you think either.

Thanks for proving my point though about YOU being the one who is acting like a 16yr old with more name calling btw.
What a winner! Bravo!

And I will go to which ever forum I please.

Last edited by Blacksmoke; 12/26/10 at 10:13 PM.
Old 12/27/10 | 09:50 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Blacksmoke
Mellow knows me from another forum and he knows that I am not a person that rips people. I think that is why he asked what was up with the way I talked. Because he knows that is not what I do.

I think he and a few other people took it the wrong way. Perhaps I wrote it in the wrong way thinking people could see I was joking. Evidently that IS the case because:

1. I WAS in fact only joking.
2. A few people thought I was not

As he said, I know BLACKSMOKE for quite some time now, and this was totally out of character for for him, and the fact that he was joking, explains it to me. Not to mention that he has gone out of his way to explain himself in a lengthy post, to clear it up to everyone, should be enough in my book, as it should be in all of yours as well. Lets just let it go and move on.

Last edited by MELLOWYELLOW06; 12/27/10 at 09:52 AM.
Old 12/27/10 | 10:48 AM
Cobra Member

Blacksmoke's new years resolution:

to chill out, take a xanax, maybe a nap would help

Man, never seen someone flip out so much over being told to "be nice".

Sorry to up your blood pressure so much...
Old 12/27/10 | 03:15 PM
Cobra R Member

Engine looks nice. The spoiler is gaudy as hell. Spoiler delete would be best. Clean.

And for me, If you're going to go with the silver aftermarket tail lights. I'd swap the 3rd brake light too.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/3rd-br...5-smoked.html#

Even the rear quarters and front ambers...
Old 12/27/10 | 04:12 PM

I'm going with the smoked third brake light just keeps getting bumped back on my to do list. As for the spoiler the car is kind of sponsored by APR as far as aero parts I'm hoping when we move into a bigger place to step up to their widebody kit(the kit on the red car) which they no have a carbon fiber duck tail style spoiler.
Old 12/27/10 | 06:44 PM
V6 Member

Duck you do have a nice car.
I do like it.

I just want to reinforce that... JUST IN CASE lol.
Again I was just JOKING and I'm truly sorry if it did not seem that way.
I also need to smoke my third brake light btw.
I did the brake lights and completely forgot to do the little third light at the same time.

This weather though has been crap lately for that kind of a project.
Not good to keep the garage door closed doing something like that and opening it means freezing my **** off so it will wait until spring time hehe.

Vapor, the only reason I got heated at you was because of the name calling and it seemed like you wanted to refuse my saying I was joking and insist that I was not and that I was some sort of scumbag bully or something.

I assure you I am a very chilled out person. Don't worry about this.
Let's just put it on a bridge behind us and burn it.
Sound cool?

Last edited by Blacksmoke; 12/28/10 at 06:43 AM.
Old 12/28/10 | 11:47 AM

It's all good Blacksmoke no worries. It's funny the third brake light just got bumped back again! I have a Speed of Sound gauge pillar and a wide band air/fuel gauge and boost gauge that need to go in first.
Old 12/29/10 | 09:21 AM
V6 Member

blacksmoke, saying something is joking doesn't always fix everything. You were serious in that you didn't like it, you said 'seriously at least lose the spoiler' and you did lay it on real thick.

I dont post a lot but am on here browsing everyday like a good number of people. I'm sure most would say that your initial post was pretty negative and then you try to say he gave you attitude first? then you attack someone else for pointing out the obvious? come on now.. can't we all just get along!
Old 12/29/10 | 09:48 AM
Team Mustang Source

Hey DD, Nice F'in engine bay, obviously a lot if time, effort and money put on there!
I personally think the spoiler fits into the overall look of your Mustang and works with it. Any videos?

To quote Eminem, " a lot of truth is said in jest."
Old 12/29/10 | 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mas35NYR
Hey DD, Nice F'in engine bay, obviously a lot if time, effort and money put on there!
I personally think the spoiler fits into the overall look of your Mustang and works with it. Any videos?

To quote Eminem, " a lot of truth is said in jest."
I'm working on getting a dyno video in the next month or so
Old 12/29/10 | 04:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by DevilDucky
Old 12/29/10 | 11:21 PM

Looks like the same spoiler roush uses on their trak pak car. I guess some of you guys think the roush trak pak is 'rice' too?
Old 1/2/11 | 07:38 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by relayagent
blacksmoke, saying something is joking doesn't always fix everything. You were serious in that you didn't like it, you said 'seriously at least lose the spoiler' and you did lay it on real thick.

I dont post a lot but am on here browsing everyday like a good number of people. I'm sure most would say that your initial post was pretty negative and then you try to say he gave you attitude first? then you attack someone else for pointing out the obvious? come on now.. can't we all just get along!

You are a little late chiming in.
I did say I was joking.
I also said I was serious about not liking the spoiler though.
You are stating two things I said myself.

And also as said before.... joking is not the same as giving attitude.
And if you read the post the attitude I was talking about did not even come from the original poster of the thread.

I did not attack anyone. Joking is NOT attacking.
Even if you misunderstand it or it comes out wrong.

By the way... speaking of getting along... everyone that was involved in this thread got things straightened out.
So why are you bringing it up again? That alone says you don't want to let things die so everyone can get along.

And yes... when you say you are joking about something and someone misunderstands you, mature people SHOULD accept that and let all be well. Unless someone actually harms someone or is talking about issues
that are of great importance. If you seriously think my post was "ATTACKING" someone... then you have a lot to learn.
Joking about ricers etc....that is something that if you cannot accept as a joke... you need some serious emotional help.

Not mad at you. But please... the issue was already dead so there was not reason for you to bring it up again.
We had it solved. We ARE getting along.
You bringing it up again is what would cause people not to get along so let it go. Especially being as it does not concern you.

Now... lets proceed to CONTINUE to get along everyone!

Last edited by Blacksmoke; 1/2/11 at 07:41 PM.
Old 1/2/11 | 08:26 PM
I lust for a M24

And this thread's back. Oh well. Blacksmoke, let me tell you man- I'm glad we still have people like you around. While I think it's great that people are trying to take the high road, I'm glad that some of us still think it's OK to express our opinions. Nothing here was that bad. Please do me a favor- If I ever put anything like that on my car, don't be afraid to tell me it looks bad. I'm a big-boy, I can take it. There's nothing wrong with expressing an opinion and/or joking around just as long as you're not being a dick about it. It's kind of like having your zipper down... I'd rather someone make fun of me for looking like an idiot than walk around like it all day. Jeesh.
Old 1/2/11 | 10:17 PM
Cobra Member

love the engine bay, looks great, that supercharger also looks pretty promising, but i am quite unsure of that rear wing, those tail light and that rear diffuser, pretty rice IMO, but to each his own
Old 1/2/11 | 10:26 PM

Hey guys back off of Blacksmoke him and I already worked the whole thing out and it's all cool now it was a mis-understanding between me and him and we're all good now. It was mutual thing where he was joking and I didn't know him well enough to understand that but luckily now we both know where each other were coming from and it's all good now. I thank you for the support and would like everyone to know Blacksmoke is a nice guy and he has my respect.

Last edited by DevilDucky; 1/2/11 at 10:28 PM.
Old 1/2/11 | 10:45 PM
Mach 1 Member

If you can't handle public opinion, don't put your **** out in public.
Old 1/2/11 | 11:33 PM

I've taken crap about mine elsewhere & I don't let it bug me. I didn't build mine to get anyones approval. While DD's ride is not my style, it's bada$$ just the same.
Old 1/22/11 | 07:54 PM
Bullitt Member

Very entertaining thread. If you don't like somebody's Mustang, just remember, at least it's not a Corvette!!

Personally, I think DD's ride is sharp. Nicely done duck!
Old 1/22/11 | 08:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

I like this car...and i didn't have to take a xanax to say it!! LOL Keep doing what you are doing and keep the "custom" car hobby alive

Quick Reply: Finally some bite to go with the bark!