2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Finally! Bought an '07 Grabber Orange GT!

Search this Thread

Old 5/6/07, 04:42 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grabber blue

A Grabber Blue prototype was spotted at the FORD R&D lot, sadly it is not on the 08 order specs. I am hoping it is still a posibility for a special edition Ford has coming out.
Old 5/6/07, 09:25 PM

Nice car Steve.............

That car is exactly like one I checked out at Ricart Ford, same options too. I checked the inventory in practically the entire state before I went to Columbus to look at it, as it was the only one optioned that way in the state. Since your from Lima, maybe it's the same one. I stared ( in the rain ) at that car and the Tungsten Grey one sitting next to it for over two hours trying to decide which one to get. I ended of getting neither, but found the exact one I wanted in Cinci the next day.

Congrats, and even though I went for the Tungsten, I still like the GO.
Old 5/6/07, 09:29 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by XR7GTVIII
Nice car Steve.............

That car is exactly like one I checked out at Ricart Ford, same options too. I checked the inventory in practically the entire state before I went to Columbus to look at it, as it was the only one optioned that way in the state. Since your from Lima, maybe it's the same one. I stared ( in the rain ) at that car and the Tungsten Grey one sitting next to it for over two hours trying to decide which one to get. I ended of getting neither, but found the exact one I wanted in Cinci the next day.

Congrats, and even though I went for the Tungsten, I still like the GO.
Tungsten is sweet!

And yes, this car did come from Ricart (I bought it through Troy Ford in Troy, Ohio) so this definitely IS the one you looked at. Ironic, huh?

Thanks for the compliments!
Old 5/6/07, 09:51 PM

Small world...........my college roommate was from Troy. Been there a few times.

Yeah......it's pretty ironic! I just started checking out this forum a week ago, and I stumbled across your post ( nice site ). Good to know it went to an "enthusiast".

Better give your ride a thorough interior cleaning, as I sat in 3 of the 4 seats, and may have drooled a little on the steering wheel.
Old 5/6/07, 10:14 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by XR7GTVIII
Small world...........my college roommate was from Troy. Been there a few times.

Yeah......it's pretty ironic! I just started checking out this forum a week ago, and I stumbled across your post ( nice site ). Good to know it went to an "enthusiast".

Better give your ride a thorough interior cleaning, as I sat in 3 of the 4 seats, and may have drooled a little on the steering wheel.
So THAT'S what that was! LOL!