2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Darn this beater

Search this Thread

Old 2/17/07, 10:25 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
some guy tryed to race me when i had a car in front of me and sped up to pass him, finally i got behind him and he got over, and wouldnt race me in his riced out srt-4 neon
Old 2/18/07, 01:34 AM
GT Member

Oooooh I Hear Ya !!!!

My car is tucked away for the winter and wond be woken up till april. I live in UP-STATE, NY. ya know the place where it snowed 12 feet of snow in the last 2 weeks. I see these putzes pullin up to my 1995 4x4 winter beatin jimmy revin the %$#% out of the coffee can exhaust with every glow kit, 9 volt light set up , sticker ricer crud that auto zone offers all the while glarin at me like his car is the stuff. All the more incentive to save up for that KENNE BELL SUPER CHAHRGER so I can not only leave these guys behind but make thier girlfriend that's sittin next to them moisten thier panties!!! GET MY DRIFT!!!
Old 2/18/07, 08:48 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hope the salt on the roads eats those ricers up as if they were slugs and you poured salt on them!
Old 2/18/07, 09:42 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by fordboy97f150
haha...just thought about a funny story, had to post, i was in lansing, came to a 4 lane 4-way with a light, kid pulls next to me in in a prelude i think? lol anyways, he revs her up, all 11hp, and i heard the infamous bumble bee, so i rev the stang up, and i have the flowmasters,...he clicked his blinker on and turned at the point, i see the guy in the van behind me givin the thumbs up and just about balling, and i waved as the light turned green and took off, that was a afternoon worth remembering lol, anybody have stories, scaring them off before they try?
Same thing happened to me the first summer I had the stang. I had just put my SLP Loudmouths on a couple months before and I was at a stoplight. it was two lanes going in each direction and a yellow Neon with dual fart can mufflers and a jumbo jet eing on the trunk pulls up next to me. He gives it a couple of short revs and looks over. I give him three nice long revs and he quickly flips on his blinker and speed off. AAAHHHH the memories.
Old 2/18/07, 10:15 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by mustang_lurkers
I hope the salt on the roads eats those ricers up as if they were slugs and you poured salt on them!

hahahah good one!

hmm speaking of superchargers... whats everyone's opinion on the best one???? i'm probably going to do one later on down the road and i wanna know which one is the best bang for the buck
Old 2/18/07, 12:11 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why it's good to have a BEATER...

Mustang can stay in it’s warm, dry corral when:
  • there’s ice on the road
  • it’s raining
  • it’s too cold or too hot
  • the county just re-tarred the roads
  • the ricer you embarrassed in front of homies the night before is looking for revenge
  • you need to go to the local supermarket and risk getting dinged to death
keep the list going…..
Old 2/19/07, 04:12 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by fordboy97f150
haha...just thought about a funny story, had to post, i was in lansing, came to a 4 lane 4-way with a light, kid pulls next to me in in a prelude i think? lol anyways, he revs her up, all 11hp, and i heard the infamous bumble bee, so i rev the stang up, and i have the flowmasters,...he clicked his blinker on and turned at the point, i see the guy in the van behind me givin the thumbs up and just about balling, and i waved as the light turned green and took off, that was a afternoon worth remembering lol, anybody have stories, scaring them off before they try?
ROFL. Now that's funny!
Old 2/19/07, 04:15 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by DoctorQ
Mustang can stay in it’s warm, dry corral when:
  • there’s ice on the road
  • it’s raining
  • it’s too cold or too hot
  • the county just re-tarred the roads
  • the ricer you embarrassed in front of homies the night before is looking for revenge
  • you need to go to the local supermarket and risk getting dinged to death
keep the list going…..
- You're going to hang with someone in a rough neighborhood and you don't want to leave your car outside
Old 2/19/07, 05:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

i got a 95 grand marquis as a beater (170k miles) and EVERY TIME i see someone that is a possible race, i always curse the snow and bad weather in general. ive only had the stang in the garage for about 2 weeks (winter here in NYC has been INSANELY mild) and driving around in that boat, im itching to take the black beauty out but that salt is so god**** unforgiving.