2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Cervini tail light

Search this Thread

Old 5/30/17, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cervini tail light

Does anybody knows where I can buy a cervini led tailight set ?? I need urgently it!! Because in cervini it's out of stock, no matters if it is used!! Regards
Old 5/31/17, 07:30 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Sorry double post

Last edited by 05YellowGT; 5/31/17 at 07:39 AM.
Old 5/31/17, 07:37 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
I have a set I took off after a couple of months, some of the led lights had gone out. They also leaked and had condensation in them, which is why I think the lights went out. They had me take pictures and send them, which I did and expected them to send me a new set out right away. But instead they wanted me to remove them and send them back first before sending me new ones. This meant installing the OEM ones till the new ones arrived, and then installing them again. Twice the work for something that was entirely their fault, and a lot of people had problems so they knew about it! A reputable place like AM would have sent the new ones out first, so I only had to do it once, I won't deal with them again. I don't see where you are, but if you're near me I would give you a deal.
Old 6/7/17, 02:01 PM

If he doesn't take them off you I may be willing to work somethin out for em. Just send a message
Old 7/3/18, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by 05YellowGT
I have a set I took off after a couple of months, some of the led lights had gone out. They also leaked and had condensation in them, which is why I think the lights went out. They had me take pictures and send them, which I did and expected them to send me a new set out right away. But instead they wanted me to remove them and send them back first before sending me new ones. This meant installing the OEM ones till the new ones arrived, and then installing them again. Twice the work for something that was entirely their fault, and a lot of people had problems so they knew about it! A reputable place like AM would have sent the new ones out first, so I only had to do it once, I won't deal with them again. I don't see where you are, but if you're near me I would give you a deal.
dude if you sell the lights to me I'll pay for shipping and handling

Last edited by Michael Gutierrez; 7/3/18 at 07:34 AM.