2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Can Someone Take a Picture of Their Center Console

Search this Thread

Old 2/17/05 | 12:34 PM
Team Mustang Source

darth-bob, I know it's a defense to prosecution and I've read 46.02 more times than I care to remember. I also know most officers let it slide once they see where you are coming from. It can be proven on the scene without wasting time and paperwork or someone's life. I've done it and I've seen others do it as well. It's not a guarantee one way or the other. It depends on the situation and the officer which is why I said some officers would arrest their own Mother.
Old 2/17/05 | 12:42 PM
Team Mustang Source

i feel left out. NY has some pretty strict laws here.

on a side note, this post put me to 200, making me a bullit member. pretty funny concidering the topic.
Old 2/17/05 | 01:12 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

so can we talk about how to make a good cheesecake now?
Old 2/17/05 | 01:19 PM
V6 Member

Originally posted by vector1701@February 16, 2005, 2:43 PM
From the second picture, what is that flat panel on the left? What is under it? Fuse box? Wonder why they wouldnt have just a square box, must be there for some reason.
Ya, and what the heck are those 3 rounded slots in the second picture for?
Old 2/17/05 | 01:20 PM
Cobra R Member

Hey Treadhead,
If you knew it was just a defense then why purport that it is ok? It is not ok. It is illegal (in Texas). Relying on an officer's discretion is a fools errand. I know over 2000 officers and 99% of them will arrest you for it unless you have one great story to tell. These arnt mother arresters either. Police see so much violence with guns they just want them off the streets.

Flip side to this is get legal then carry all you want! Get your peace officer certification and go get comissioned or get your CHL. At least then your legal.

If you are a Policeman then let me know as I will have a question for ya.
Old 2/17/05 | 01:25 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally posted by SurfnSoCal@February 17, 2005, 2:15 PM
I actually have a good one for ya!

Crust:
9 inch spring form pan
8 day old chocolate cookies
2 oz. melted butter or margarine

Place cookies in a food processor and grind fine, add melted butter and mix thoroughly,
Press into the bottom of the spring form pan that has been covered with tin foil.

Cake:
2lbs. Softened cream cheese (allow to completely soften at room temperature)
1¼ cups sugar
4 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. lemon zest
2 oz. Sour cream

Using the beater attachment on your mixer combine cream cheese and sugar until sugar dissolves (mixing as little as possible to accomplish this) Next add eggs one at a time until thoroughly absorbed (again mixing as little as possible to accomplish this) Add vanilla, lemon zest, heavy cream and sour cream by hand until incorporated. Spray the spring form pan with pan release. Add cheese cake mix to pan.

Place in a preheated conventional (home oven) oven at 450 degrees for 15 min. Then without removing the cake, open oven door allow oven to cool : approx. 15 min., and reset oven temp. to 225 degrees, bake an additional 1 hr. and 10 min. When you remove the cheese cake it will have a little jiggle to it. Cool at room temp. and refrigerate over night.

Same Day Make Ganache for Truffels

½ lb. Bakers chocolate (semi-sweet or bitter sweet)
6 oz. Heavy cream (whipping cream)

By hand chop chocolate very fine. In a non-stick skillet bring heavy cream to a boil, remove from heat add chocolate and mix until a shiny liquid chocolate appears. Place in a covered container in refrigerator over night.

Next Day Make Ganache for Topping

1 lb. Bakers chocolate
12 oz. Heavy cream

Same procedure as above. Allow mixture to cool to room temp. Remove cheese cake from refrigerator, poor cooled Ganache on top of cake, reserve enough to drizzle with later. Return cake to refrigerator. Remove hardened Ganache made the day before. Roll into ***** then coat with coco powder, place on top of cooled Ganache topped cheese cake, and drizzle with remainder of warm Ganache. You may need to re-heat remaining Ganache in a non-stick skillet over low heat for a few seconds.
Old 2/17/05 | 01:53 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

So....does this mean rifle racks are illegal now? C'mon...that's Texas tradition!!!
Old 2/17/05 | 02:08 PM
V6 Member

Originally posted by graphicguy@February 17, 2005, 2:20 PM
Lest we forget....Amendment II of the constitution states....

"...being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Great topic!

I for one commend Brett. We've all seen those who are 17 or there abouts who don't know the U.S. Constitution from a higher learning institution.

All of us have this right, and depending on jurisdiction, can carry a weapon as described by our own governing laws.
Thank you sir. Some people will never get it though.
Old 2/17/05 | 02:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally posted by SurfnSoCal@February 17, 2005, 2:15 PM
How about a killer Italian sauce?
Old 2/17/05 | 02:28 PM
Team Mustang Source

Threadhead I really want to work in Evanston (just north of Chicago, diverse community, good sized department, reputation for excellence). Still have a year of school left, though. Sig makes a great gun, and the 220 is no exception. Since chances are nearly no department will let me carry a 1911, the 220 is probably what will be riding in my rig.

Jessica take a look at the Kahr PM9, if that's too big, look at a Rohrbough 9. Keep in mind when you get into the real small calibers, you might as well be throwing rocks. Most experts and shooters agree, nothing smaller than 9mm for personal protection.
Old 2/17/05 | 05:46 PM
Team Mustang Source

Okay Y'all this is in reference to my hasty remark about it being ok to travel in Texas with a gun. Technically it is illegal as pointed out by darth-bob although there is a defense to prosecution for traveling which means you can be arrested for it and it will be up to the district attorney to decide on following thru with the charges. So just a word of warning for y'all. I know most people are aware of the consequences of carrying a handgun without a license so please dont let what I said earlier confuse you and make you think it is legal. I probably should of just kept quiet and sorry for the confusion.
Old 2/17/05 | 05:55 PM

1911s and Mustangs in the same forum! allbeit yall are not what i imagined as angels, but im easy