2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Bank Teller Checks Out MY '05 GT, Turns Nasty

Search this Thread

Old 8/9/05, 09:24 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by southern_stang_girlee@August 9, 2005, 7:46 AM
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

They're too busy being rectal openings. Hmm...wonder if the filters will pick THAT up.

Old 8/9/05, 09:51 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guess not
Old 8/9/05, 10:14 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Gattguy47@August 9, 2005, 11:54 AM
I live in a small town and alot of ppl here are hicks. they drive trucks that are rusted to poo but have nice rims. Trying to talk to these ppl is useless. I was talking to one guy once and we were talking about the 05 stang. He goes "pff mustang, you should go buy a new camaro. they are nice." this was a couple of months ago. I just looked at him and said "they havn't made the camaro for a couple of years." he then laughed and tould me I was a funny kid. That was the end of that conversation. I can't stand it when ppl talk about stuff that they don't really know about.
Welcome to Little Rock...
Old 8/9/05, 11:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by rrobello@August 9, 2005, 12:09 PM
hahaha, I thought I was the only one that has had someone tell them they should've bought the V6 its the better one, the only way that has more potential to modify is if you were to change the motor to a V8, then I guess you have one more mod then you wouldve if you just bought the GT...lol

I also get the whole thats stupid treatment about buying the V8 because of the gas prices, or some concern over it, I always have to just tell them if I wanted fuel efficiency I would've bought a Toyota Prius, I want to go fast and look good doing it.

Speaking of gas prices...(excuse my ignorance, but when tuning a vehicle @ 93 octane... Does that mean you have to use 93 octane gas???) And Charlie...change banks!
Old 8/10/05, 06:35 AM
Bullitt Member

Sorry that happened to you! It gives us tellers a bad name. Everyhing is the opposite for me. I had some guy parked out in the parking lot with a Corvette Vert and I'm coming back from lunch and he walks up to me and says, "So how's that slow Mustang doing." I laughed in his face and said good. Went to walk away and he told me how good my exhaust sounded the other day (so now I have a stalker?). And I told him I had Flowmaster AT's on there. And he started to tell me that's what he had on his Vette and how we should race. I don't him no, your Vette will beat my Mustang with a grin and walked away. And then he kept talking. So I said, maybe if I see you out on the road someday, I'll just play around cause I know you'll win. He smiled really big... And he's like so are we going to 'play around' before the race or after? This dude could be my dad btw. I laughed and was like noooo.......nooo.... and walked into the bank.

Not to mention somehow everyone knows that I drive that car. And I get people telling me how their Neons could spank my GT, blah blah blah. And how they are going to lock me in the vault and steal my car as a getaway. Or how that backed into my POS Mustang in the parking lot (kidding of course). Or I get mean people who actually threaten me and say how if I put their check on hold, they'll key my car. Nice, huh?

But even after all that, I'm a nice bank teller. Honest.
Old 8/10/05, 07:46 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Herknav@August 9, 2005, 9:17 PM
Welcome to Little Rock...

Never stop trying to help people...just realize that some are beyond help.

You have to let some things fall into the ever-widening category of "their problem".