2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Amusing Comments about yours

Search this Thread

Old 4/13/05, 05:18 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man, this is one genuinely funny thread! Can't wait to get mine back and hear those comments!

:edit:

ps, Lance, love that avatar. Funniest show on tv!
Old 4/13/05, 05:28 PM
My C/T is cooler than Arin is.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 4/13/05, 05:31 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@April 13, 2005, 11:20 AM

What I wanted to ask was just what the friggin hades does someone who drives a mustang look like. :scratch:
Well walking through the parking lot today to get lunch I see a lime green V6 and check it out a little. Once we get seated I notice there is a very attractive woman sitting one table away from us. I have no idea how or why the idea popped into my head, but for some reason I just assumed that the Mustang in the parking lot had to be hers. I suppose if I was a real nut case I could have followed her out when she left to see which car she left in (purely for car owner research purposes of course...). So to me, that is what someone who drives a Mustang looks like.
Old 4/13/05, 05:37 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Going_Gray+April 13, 2005, 5:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Going_Gray @ April 13, 2005, 5:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EleanorsMine@April 13, 2005, 11:20 AM

What I wanted to ask was just what the friggin hades does someone who drives a mustang look like. :scratch:
Well walking through the parking lot today to get lunch I see a lime green V6 and check it out a little. Once we get seated I notice there is a very attractive woman sitting one table away from us. I have no idea how or why the idea popped into my head, but for some reason I just assumed that the Mustang in the parking lot had to be hers. I suppose if I was a real nut case I could have followed her out when she left to see which car she left in (purely for car owner research purposes of course...). So to me, that is what someone who drives a Mustang looks like.
[/b][/quote]

Sounds like valid research to me!
Old 4/13/05, 05:40 PM
Bullitt Member

Talking

Arriving at my house the day I bought my 05, my daughter (17) says "Dad, that car is much cooler than your '67". My wife comes out and says "You are selling the '67 to pay for that right"? My mother stops by and says "Finally Ford got it right". My son (18) says "Can I have the '67"? My neighbor, who owns a 1930 Model A, says "might be time for me to trade up". Life is good.
Old 4/13/05, 07:58 PM
GT Member

I can't wait to get home and drive mine so I can post to this thread! :drive:
Old 4/13/05, 08:05 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by adrenalin@April 13, 2005, 11:41 AM
I pulled up to a gas station yesterday and while sitting in the drivers seat (alone in the car) the attendent says "Is this your car?" "Nope" I said. Just found it in a parking lot and thought I would take it for a spin"

I also had another guy say "Nice car". I said "Thanks". He said "Have you seen one of the new mustangs yet, they are pretty sweet". I said" Nope, have not seen one yet, do they look anything like my 1969 mustang?" as I pointed to my 2005. He said "Ya, but more modern".

Some people should never breed.
Old 4/13/05, 09:12 PM
I Have No Life

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
I've had someone stop on an onramp, while I was still on the street...
he backed up 2 cars to yell over 'You really spent your money on a great car!'
@ the same time I saw a V6 Legend Lime opposite side of the road...nodding and waving.
It was like we were celebs
Old 4/14/05, 12:30 AM
Bullitt Member

My Uncle (black sheep of the family) recently got his 05. Saw him at the grocery store with it. First words outta his mouth were "Sure beats that pos 03 vert you have huh? I replied,"yeah maybe, but you're still an a-hole no matter what car you drive". He said nothing,pulled out and bumped his rear bumper into one of those cart return poles...now that was priceless!!!! He just kept on rolling out of the parking lot. He was too embarrassed to stop and look at the damage.
Old 4/14/05, 05:03 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by Scootr@April 14, 2005, 12:33 AM
My Uncle (black sheep of the family) recently got his 05. Saw him at the grocery store with it. First words outta his mouth were "Sure beats that pos 03 vert you have huh? I replied,"yeah maybe, but you're still an a-hole no matter what car you drive". He said nothing,pulled out and bumped his rear bumper into one of those cart return poles...now that was priceless!!!! He just kept on rolling out of the parking lot. He was too embarrassed to stop and look at the damage.
Priceless...
Old 4/14/05, 06:23 AM
GTR Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally posted by Scootr@April 14, 2005, 12:33 AM
Old 4/14/05, 06:24 AM
Bullitt Member

Hard Humility Lesson 101:

I was driving home yesterday and looked in the driver side mirror to see an exact copy of my 05 GT rolling up.
At the next light, I stop with space ahead so they can come up even with me.
It's beautiful day and the windows are down.
The other black 05 GT rolls up even.
I look over smile and give the teenager a .
I get a glare in return.
So I take a 2nd chance, and tell him "great looking car, enjoy it!!! ".
I get another glare with an additional "eat sh*t" look.
The light turns green and the kid guns it hard. But the car in front stops quick and there is a loud bang as he hit the stopped car.
Then the big work truck behind the kid slams on his brakes but there is not enough room and hits the back of the 05.

I drove by , with a out the window.

Terrible story about the car I know. Hopefully the kid will learn to drop the attitude and truely enjoy the car when he gets it back from the body shop.
Old 4/14/05, 09:46 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I posted this one a while back but thought this is the perfect thread to say it again.

I am sitting at a red light in my GT and along pulls another Sonic Blue, but a V6, up on my right hand side. The guy starts reving the engine. I roll down my window and he rolls his down. I said "Do you really think your V6, which has dealer plates, is going to beat my GT". His girlfriend in the passenger seat leans forward and says "The V6 is faster than the GT". I laughed and said "Well, I see that you two are meant for each other". She looked at her boyfriend and said "You told me this was the fastest car they made" which he replied "it is". Light turned green so I decided to show her that her boyfriend was wrong. He stomped on it. My tires were still burning rubber as I passed them
Old 4/14/05, 09:47 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Captmojo@April 14, 2005, 6:27 AM
Hard Humility Lesson 101:

I was driving home yesterday and looked in the driver side mirror to see an exact copy of my 05 GT rolling up.
At the next light, I stop with space ahead so they can come up even with me.
It's beautiful day and the windows are down.
The other black 05 GT rolls up even.
I look over smile and give the teenager a .
I get a glare in return.
So I take a 2nd chance, and tell him "great looking car, enjoy it!!! ".
I get another glare with an additional "eat sh*t" look.
The light turns green and the kid guns it hard. But the car in front stops quick and there is a loud bang as he hit the stopped car.
Then the big work truck behind the kid slams on his brakes but there is not enough room and hits the back of the 05.

I drove by , with a out the window.

Terrible story about the car I know. Hopefully the kid will learn to drop the attitude and truely enjoy the car when he gets it back from the body shop.
I just hope the kid was on his own insurance and not his parents.
Old 4/14/05, 10:11 AM
Cobra Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
When I first got my focus, I got a couple "nice car"'s, but nothing as entertaining as all this... can't wait for Ford to finally build mine.
Old 4/14/05, 12:01 PM
Mach 1 Member

GREAT thread!! All of these are hilarious!!
Old 4/14/05, 12:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by adrenalin@April 14, 2005, 10:49 AM
I posted this one a while back but thought this is the perfect thread to say it again.

I am sitting at a red light in my GT and along pulls another Sonic Blue, but a V6, up on my right hand side. The guy starts reving the engine. I roll down my window and he rolls his down. I said "Do you really think your V6, which has dealer plates, is going to beat my GT". His girlfriend in the passenger seat leans forward and says "The V6 is faster than the GT". I laughed and said "Well, I see that you two are meant for each other". She looked at her boyfriend and said "You told me this was the fastest car they made" which he replied "it is". Light turned green so I decided to show her that her boyfriend was wrong. He stomped on it. My tires were still burning rubber as I passed them
Think she broke up w/ slow guy? She sounds like a speed girl of ill repute [edit: heh heh - it changed my wh word to "girl of ill repute"]. Niiiiiice.
Old 4/14/05, 12:48 PM
Mach 1 Member

Old 4/14/05, 12:56 PM

I pulled into a parking space by a payphone. The guy on the phone told the person he was talking to he had to go and asked to check out the interior of my car. He said it was awsome and left.
Old 4/14/05, 07:07 PM
Bullitt Member

Me being a meager cart pusher doesnt have any excitement in my life. So when I went outside to get some carts, I saw the planets align. A brownish 05 gt and a black v-6. Instantly I ran inside and was like

"OMG, I just saw my 2 favorite cars!"
"whats that?"
"A 2005 mustang gt and a 2005 mustang!"
Yeah weird looks were abound.

Quick Reply: Amusing Comments about yours