2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}
View Poll Results: Of the two new colors for 2007, which do YOU like better?
Alloy Grey
65.09%
Grabber Orange
34.91%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Alloy Grey vs. Grabber Orange

Search this Thread

Old 7/13/06, 04:37 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by codeman94
I shall quote the first ever opinion of a picture of Grapper Orange on TMS

"more like Sunset Barf".....and I still agree...

Sorry pup....I'm just not feeling this shade of orange....they shoulda stuck with Competition Orange..JMHO
I respect your opinion. But let me ask you this seeing how you're all of 20 years old. 1. Have you at least seen a '70 Boss or Mach 1 in the flesh at a car show? And 2. Have you seen the 2007 Grabber Orange in person about an hour before sundown? And 3. Can you pass me a hanky so's I can wipe this poop eatin' grin offa my face? (And can you send one to IndyDale, too?)
Old 7/13/06, 04:44 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by IndyDale
Pup, I Adbicate the Throne to you, I Just want to be the Court Jester or the guard for the Royal Concubines!!!!!
Ah! The Court Jester. Forgot about that all important position. You see, all along I thought I WAS THE CJ! Self appointed, of course. That is, when I'm not the slomofo in the fomoco! I believe we should have Brad designate an official CJ for the site and each year, pick a new one.

Things that make you go

Wow, 60-30 Alloy over Grabber as I post this! A perfect 2:1 ratio...
Old 7/13/06, 06:41 AM
Cobra Member

Don't get me wrong, Stan (everyone for that matter)... I'm all about the special colors. My second GT was Chrome Yellow. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I just don't care for this shade of Orange. When I say 'don't care for' I mean, I'd rather have the Alloy ..... since that what this survey was about. But if I didn't have a choice in color (for simplicity's sake) and GO was it.. I'm sure that my body would still divert all of the blood not absolutely neccessary to sustain life to my nether regions resulting in the same display of affection that I have for my Tungsten Grey. The bottom line is.. theyr'e all Mustangs, and I love 'em.
..... even yours, Stan.
Old 7/13/06, 06:58 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by clintoris
The bottom line is.. theyr'e all Mustangs, and I love 'em.
..... even yours, Stan.
Timmaaaaaay
Old 7/13/06, 10:28 AM
V6 Member

Allready talked to a few dealers about when they are getting in a Grabber GT. If it looks as good in person, I might just have to trade in the 06.
Old 7/13/06, 04:38 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by jcopin
***** ***** ***** sorry ford didnt pick a color you like..they should have consulted you first

geez cant make everyone happy deal with it..thats why there is more than 1 color .. i for one cant stand red, black and silver makes me puke but different strokes for different folks

i like special colors that are unique

seems about 90% of the cars on the road are black silver and red
played out
That IS why more than one color is offered...I dont think people make a bad chioce by choosing a color I dislike, they arent picking the color for me, they pick it for them...I would just not ever pick that color is all...thats why everytime I post something that someone may take offense to , I put "JMHO".... I dont really LOVE any of the colors offered for '07 honestly....I would be picking from the ones I hate the least... but thats the thing...people can find something wrong with anything, if they can think about it long enough...I am truley sorry for offending anyone, I extend my deepest and most heart-felt appologies...peace

by the by

the SRT Charger is only offerend in red silver and black.....maybe white
Old 7/13/06, 08:00 PM
Dethroned Nascar Guru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't like either color, but I guess I dislike G. Orange less.