2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

07 Prices Are Now Live !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 6/2/06, 06:29 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MadJack
Any idea what the prices will be doing for Canadian Mustangs? With the Canadian dollar doing so well against the US one you would think there would be some serious price adjustments in the downward direction.

Especially considering that now I could cross the border and get a Mustang in the states that is similarly equiped for about $3500 - $4000 less than what the dealers are charging here in Vancouver, B.C.
i doubt it. They can't sell a newer model for less then the prevoius.
Plus people will pay whatever they set.
If anyone will benefit from the exchange rate, it will be the dealers or Ford Canada buying directly from Michigan.
But hey, you can always use that as a barganing chip.
Old 6/2/06, 08:07 PM
V10
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ISELLFORD
Due to the sensitive nature of invoice pricing, I am unable to post it randomly. I am sure you can understand. I don;t think Ford would like it if I posted invoice pricing for the world to see.
How can invoice pricing be sensitive when Ford shows you both MSRP and invoice right on the fordvehicles.com website?
Old 6/3/06, 09:34 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by V10
How can invoice pricing be sensitive when Ford shows you both MSRP and invoice right on the fordvehicles.com website?
Most DEALERSHIPS are still very sensitive about it. If you work for a dealership, it is best to be careful what you say.
Old 6/3/06, 09:44 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by ISELLFORD
Cloth top is a reasonable $200.
Just a small clarification here: I just got a copy of my invoice from the dealer and the cloth top is showing as code 86C, $230 MSRP and $200 invoice.
Old 6/3/06, 10:40 AM
V6 Member

New-some '07 q's

I'm new to the forum. I've been debating whether to get a leftover 06 GT or order an '07. I've looked at the price lists but I really want to know exactly what you get with the premier trim option? Also, if I were to order the GT/CS package would I need to order the premier trim? Are the CS side scoops bolt ons?
Old 6/3/06, 11:30 AM
Bullitt Member

Let's see if I can do this from memory..the premier trim has a softtouch dash, soft console lid cover, and a soft stiched door armrest, plus I think it also includes aluminum pedals. I ordered that plus the new GT appearance pkgs (hood scoop, rolled exhaust tips, and engine cover). I think the GT C/S includes the appearance package, but you can't get the premier trim on a GT C/S.
Old 6/5/06, 11:29 AM
V6 Member

Some follow up's on '07 packages

[quote=Bob99b5]Let's see if I can do this from memory..the premier trim has a softtouch dash, soft console lid cover, and a soft stiched door armrest...,

Thanks for the info. It seems like the Premier trim package has replaced the interior upgrade package? Or is this in addition? Is the my color guage option still there?

I guess there aren't any catalogs out yet?
Old 6/5/06, 03:26 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by jmart0124
Originally Posted by Bob99b5
Let's see if I can do this from memory..the premier trim has a softtouch dash, soft console lid cover, and a soft stiched door armrest...,
Originally Posted by jmart0124

Thanks for the info. It seems like the Premier trim package has replaced the interior upgrade package? Or is this in addition? Is the my color guage option still there?

I guess there aren't any catalogs out yet?
Yes the Interior Upgrade Package is still an option and you have to get the Interior Upgrade Package in order to have the Premier Trim Package. The My Color Gauge is also still included with the Interior Upgrade Package.
Old 6/5/06, 04:00 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
The Premium trim (soft touch and pedals) only comes with the Interior Accent Package, which is the black interior with the color seat and door inserts. If it's possible to get the Premium trim package without getting the black interior, someone please let me know the option code before my car get's serialized!

I'd love to get all that, but I want the medium Parchment interior. Lighter colors stay cooler in the desert heat.
Old 6/5/06, 07:03 PM
Bullitt Member

Take a look at the order guide, you can basically get the premier trim package with any of 5 different interior colors. None of the interiors have two tone seat inserts; they're all basically the 05/06 ICAP package with whatever color you choose for the seats and matching color door panel inserts and floor mats. I got dark charcoal with premier trim, so my interior is all black. I would have loved red inserts in the seats but they're just not made that way. If you want something like that, you need to order a GT C/S which comes with a two tone seat variant in a choice of dove or parchment.
Old 6/5/06, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by jayguy
The Premium trim (soft touch and pedals) only comes with the Interior Accent Package, which is the black interior with the color seat and door inserts. If it's possible to get the Premium trim package without getting the black interior, someone please let me know the option code before my car get's serialized!

I'd love to get all that, but I want the medium Parchment interior. Lighter colors stay cooler in the desert heat.
In your quote above "black interior with the color seat and door inserts" are you saying the seats will be black with Red (in my case I ordered the Red) Inserts in the Seats and Doors?

Ordered 4/25/06 Vin assigned 5/18/06
T85 – 2007 - GT Convertible Premium,
G2 – Redfire
K – Leather Trim Buckets
R – Crimson Red
180A – Anti-Lock, Traction Control, Manual Air Cond.
99H – 4.6 L 3v OHC V8
44K – 5 Speed Manual Tranny
T8G – 235/50/ZR18
64W – 18” Bullit Polished alum Wheels
86A – Vinyl Black Convertible Roof
18G – Interior Upgrade Package
67L – Satin Panel
14A – Active Anti Theft
17L – Wheel Locking Kit
43A – Front Seat Air Bags.
54G – GT Appearance Package (Hood Scope, GT Eng Cover, Chrome Rolled Exhaust Tips)
59B – Convertible Boot.
68B – Premium Trim Package (Black Floormats, Pony Center Cap)
455 - 3.55 Rear Axle Ratio – Limited Slip on GT Man Tranny only.

This seat color combo is so confusing because when I ordered my car with the Crimson Red Interior, my dealer call me a few days later and said they found out that the seats will be black and there will be RED Seat Inserts. There seams to be so many different interputions on these 1 or 2 tone seats. We all know that the GT/CS has different color inserts, but does not offer them in RED, but as I said my dealer told me after he spoke to his manager who in turned said the same.
Guess I will be suprised and will find out for sure when it comes in. If you look ar the 2007MY Order Guide under Page 7 Under Color & Trim Availability, "Line Premier Trim w/Color Accents" it has (KW)- Dark Charcoal, (KC) - Black/Parchment, (KD) Black/Dove, (KR)Black/Red, (K4) Black/Chamois. Color Accent what ever that may mean.

2007 Order Guide
http://www.stangsunleashed.com/docs/...ide.031306.pdf

2007 Key Features
http://www.stangsunleashed.com/docs/...tures.0306.pdf

2006 Order Guide
http://www.stangsunleashed.com/docs/...ide.060105.pdf

You can compare the differences. The 2005 Order Guide is the same as the 2006 for the interior combo.
Old 6/5/06, 07:19 PM
V6 Member

Take a look at the order guide, you can basically get the premier trim package with any of 5 different interior colors. None of the interiors have two tone seat inserts; they're all basically the 05/06 ICAP package with whatever color you choose for the seats and matching color door panel inserts and floor mats. I got dark charcoal with premier trim, so my interior is all black. I would have loved red inserts in the seats but they're just not made that way. If you want something like that, you need to order a GT C/S which comes with a two tone seat variant in a choice of dove or parchment.
So if I got the premier trim package and selected the Black/Dove color accent then what would be black and what would be dove? I would think the seats and most the interior would be black with the door inserts being dove and a few other items?

I wish there was some pictures so you could see what it would look like. I haven't yet ordered my 2007 GT because I am still not sure what I want for an interior. I know I want Tungsten Grey exterior.

I was thinking on getting the light graphite interior with the Interior Upgrade Package and instead of a satan panel the charcoal hoping that would add some more dark color to a light interior. I don't want the shinny satin panel. Not that I don't like the satin but with the light graphite I think the charcoal would look better breaking up the interior.
Old 6/5/06, 08:21 PM

According to the specs (Order Sheet) it looks states Dark Charcoal and Black. Not sure if the if they mean the Dash and Doors are Dark Charcoal and the Seats are Black with color accents (on the option codes (KC) (KD) (KR) and (K4). They do mention both.

So I am a little (actually a lot) confused with the difference of Black and Dark Charcoal.
If my dealer is correct, I hope that the (KR) is the Black Seats with Red Inserts. There is a picture of the GT500 with that BLACK/RED combo, but again not sure if it is on the GT.

Also note, that the 07 GT now comes standard with the 3.31 Axle Ratio and for 2007 the 3.55 is now optional (455) for an added $100.00 cost.
In 2005 and 2006, the 3.55 was standard on the GT (manual tranny only) at no extra cost.
Old 6/5/06, 08:24 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Welcome Sonic Boom NH.
Are you another New Hampshire Mustang fan?
What part?
Old 6/5/06, 08:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Here's the interior.

All the interior Preimum Trim packages will represet what the seat colors will be.

Above is Chamois.
Dove will be Light Grey.
Parchment will be well parchment.
Red will be Red.
And Dark Charcoal (Black). Will be all one color.

Think of ICAP, with 5 different colors.
Old 6/6/06, 03:37 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by karman
Welcome Sonic Boom NH.
Are you another New Hampshire Mustang fan?
What part?
Well, Mustang fan yes, owner not yet. I am looking into ordering a 2007 GT Premium Coupe 5-speed manual but having a hard time trying to decide on an interior. Now I know what a woman must feel like shopping in a mall or trying to decorate their house…

I’m in Farmington NH, next to Rochester, Dover etc. I recently sold my 2003 Ford SVT Lightning and that was one hell of a truck. Stock of course, but still just an amazing vehicle. I have wanted to purchase a Mustang for some time now and this time will be the first vehicle, out of 8 Fords, I have ever ordered so I am excited about that.

Looking forward to owning one and showing up at the Epping Dragway on Ford days, or Mustang days if they have those, to hang out with other owners. I am 41 and know there are a lot of younger people but when I had my Lightning it was a blast and the younger people, older people and those in between really have a good time together…
Old 6/6/06, 03:41 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by CannonBaller
Here's the interior.

All the interior Preimum Trim packages will represet what the seat colors will be.

Above is Chamois.
Dove will be Light Grey.
Parchment will be well parchment.
Red will be Red.
And Dark Charcoal (Black). Will be all one color.

Think of ICAP, with 5 different colors.
If the above is true, and I have no reason not to believe so, I think I have found my interior I am looking for. I want a Tungsten Gray exterior and was looking at getting the light graphite interior but thought it would be too much gray or light color.

I think the Black/Dove, black interior with light graphite seats and inserts would look pretty good. Any input on the Black/Dove interior with Tungsten Exterior are welcome.
Old 6/6/06, 04:14 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom NH
If the above is true, and I have no reason not to believe so, I think I have found my interior I am looking for. I want a Tungsten Gray exterior and was looking at getting the light graphite interior but thought it would be too much gray or light color.

I think the Black/Dove, black interior with light graphite seats and inserts would look pretty good. Any input on the Black/Dove interior with Tungsten Exterior are welcome.
that would look really good IMO
Old 6/6/06, 06:53 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I like that interior, to a point. I really liked the lighter colored dash, center console, and doors I had on the '05, but wouldn't mind black carpet instead of parchment. I can sort of have that with black floor mats, so that's the way I'm going. I do think it looks good, especially in that picture. Just not quite what I want to sit in day to day. Can't wait to see pics of all 5 colors though. I am really interested in the difference between Medium Parchment and Chamois, as that pic above looks the same as my '05's med. parchment seats.
Old 6/6/06, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by CHDS PNY
that would look really good IMO
Sounds like a great combo. It will be a great looking ride.

Cannot wait to get mine also.

Ordered 4/25/06 Vin assigned 5/18/06
T85 – 2007 - GT Convertible Premium,
G2 – Redfire
K – Leather Trim Buckets
R – Crimson Red
180A – Anti-Lock, Traction Control, Manual Air Cond.
99H – 4.6 L 3v OHC V8
44K – 5 Speed Manual Tranny
T8G – 235/50/ZR18
64W – 18” Bullit Polished alum Wheels
86A – Vinyl Black Convertible Roof
18G – Interior Upgrade Package
67L – Satin Panel
14A – Active Anti Theft
17L – Wheel Locking Kit
43A – Front Seat Air Bags.
54G – GT Appearance Package (Hood Scope, GT Eng Cover, Chrome Rolled Exhaust Tips)
59B – Convertible Boot.
68B – Premium Trim Package (Black Floor mats, Pony Center Cap)
455 - 3.55 Rear Axle Ratio – Limited Slip on GT Man Tranny only.

Quick Reply: 07 Prices Are Now Live !!!!!!!!!!