Notices
Fox Mustangs 1979-1993 Mustangs Member Tech & Restoration Discussion

sellling the fox

Search this Thread

Old 5/9/06, 07:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sellling the fox

Hey guys and gals.....well, I haven't had the fox very long.....93 notch ex police car. reef blue. 5-speed car. It is surely a shame that it has to go. I need to sell so that I can buy a truck and add on to the house. Got another little one on the way, so the need to expand is imminent. Any takers out there, I am wanting $6000.00 I am in upstate SC. The car has a polished bell housing and a new transmission. It also has a billet short-throw shifter with the shifter stops in place. It also has single chamber flowmasters with turndowns, but it is otherwise stock. It has all the DSO police badges in place, calibrated speedometer, and moved decklid release switch. The fellow I bought the car from changed the interior lights back to their original state i.e. turns on when the door opens. The police cars didn't do that for officer safety. The tach has 110,000 on it. The engine sounds tight. Very strong car, and very nice inside and out. There are a couple of places on the body that need to be fixed, but I am working on that now. Anyone interested, email me @ ChevySpd@yahoo.com
Old 5/9/06, 07:50 AM

UPDATE.... also have the carfax report showing the highway patrol history. Also have the original Severe Duty booklet that came inside the glovebox for the patrol cars. I dont think this one has been driven very hard like most, because it came from the factory reef blue, and when I contacted the state department, they told me that the only factory painted cars were reserved for lieutenants and the like for their personal transportation. No holes in dash for computers or anything like that. Very nice car!
Old 5/10/06, 05:43 AM

and another thing....have C&L 73mm MAF unit, known good sensor from a 1992, a set of 24lb/hr injectors, and a MAC cold air intake. This stuff has never been installed on my car, just sitting in the garage waiting for a rainy day. Gonna sell this stuff. Any decent offers, let me know. I bought it all for $300. I might let it go for a little less than that, not sure yet, but they are on the market. I bought them from a local guy that had them installed on his car. The C&L has the blue tube inside which is matched for those injectors. The injectors were purchased from FoMoSo. Everything is in good condition, needing a car to be put on. Just let me know if you are interested.