Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My 2011 update.

Search this Thread

Old 5/16/14, 10:57 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by FromZto5
Very nice... Your car is getting soooo much darker the force is strong in this one.
haha and also the pulley has finally shipped, next weekend the install will be underway.
Old 6/6/14, 08:44 AM
Cobra R Member

alright as most of you have seen in my other thread the supercharger has been on and running great the passed couple weeks.

I think today ill be ordering my hood struts as so many of you have pointed out ha. and some LCA's
Old 6/6/14, 11:25 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
^ about d*mn TIME!

hehe

FYI, I just bought me an oil separator... can't believe it took me this long.
Old 6/6/14, 11:52 AM
Cobra R Member

^ about d*mn TIME!

hehe

FYI, I just bought me an oil separator... can't believe it took me this long.
haha i know

For both sides? or just one? is that a necessity?
Old 6/6/14, 01:19 PM
I Have No Life

Originally Posted by rmurer
haha i know

For both sides? or just one? is that a necessity?
Just passenger for now. Next one I'll get is driver. But from what I understand, the necessity increases as you get FI'd. Oil blowby is a big no-no since it will reduce octane levels and possibly cause detonation.
Old 7/20/14, 07:33 PM
Cobra R Member

tires should be here on tuesday. pretty much it for now on the mods till next year. Might get the LCA relocation brackets though.

couple small quick vids i took with the gopro. I really want to do a sweet shoot soon with a buddy who has a drone

Old 7/31/14, 07:32 AM
Cobra R Member

Hm haven't updated this in a month but not much has changed really besides new tires on the car.

Probably going to be ordering new lowering springs tomorrow. I have the FFRP K springs which are a 1.5" drop, and with the new beefer rear tires they rub when i get some pretty bumpy roads so I'm going to get the P springs which is a 1" drop. Also i figure its a good time to get my LCA relocation brackets as well.
Old 7/31/14, 08:07 AM
Cobra R Member

Might also add the BMR adjustable Panhard bar as well. I mean it is my birthday on the 3rd so why not right?
Old 8/4/14, 03:29 PM
I Have No Life

Hm haven't updated this in a month but not much has changed really besides new tires on the car.

Probably going to be ordering new lowering springs tomorrow. I have the FFRP K springs which are a 1.5" drop, and with the new beefer rear tires they rub when i get some pretty bumpy roads so I'm going to get the P springs which is a 1" drop. Also i figure its a good time to get my LCA relocation brackets as well.
Might also add the BMR adjustable Panhard bar as well. I mean it is my birthday on the 3rd so why not right?
advice... avoid the Ford springs, go with the steeda's. I've had mine on now for a few months and they're much more composed than the Ford springs. Now that I have the 1" competition springs, it's the perfect height. 1.5" was too low imo.

And you don't have an adjustable panhard yet? Yes, that's a must for lowering... esp with that wide a tire.
Old 8/5/14, 06:27 AM
Cobra R Member

advice... avoid the Ford springs, go with the steeda's. I've had mine on now for a few months and they're much more composed than the Ford springs. Now that I have the 1" competition springs, it's the perfect height. 1.5" was too low imo.

And you don't have an adjustable panhard yet? Yes, that's a must for lowering... esp with that wide a tire.
Well i wanted the supercharger first lol I ain't made of money!

I didn't know steeda made a 1" drop. Good to know!
Old 8/5/14, 06:30 AM
I Have No Life

Well i wanted the supercharger first lol I ain't made of money! I didn't know steeda made a 1" drop. Good to know!
Yeah understandable

The ford springs are just too soft. They're progressive. You want linear. Steedas are all linear except for the ultralites. Don't go with those. Too low and progressive.
Old 8/5/14, 07:52 AM
Cobra R Member

Yeah understandable

The ford springs are just too soft. They're progressive. You want linear. Steedas are all linear except for the ultralites. Don't go with those. Too low and progressive.
thanks for the heads up! I really shouldn't be spending anymore money on the car this year lol But the springs are a need as the car is a bit TOO low.
Old 8/27/14, 08:06 AM
Cobra R Member

I don't update my thread as often as others do...coughburtoncough... haha

But Not much to update really, car is still running great. Even with the nitto drag radials the tires still break loose but thats expected when you join the dark side.

The rims and summer tires will probably be coming off mid september and put my winter rims/tires on till i put her away for the winter.

No mods on the horizon really untill next year.
Old 8/27/14, 10:22 AM
I Have No Life

I don't update my thread as often as others do...coughburtoncough... haha

But Not much to update really, car is still running great. Even with the nitto drag radials the tires still break loose but thats expected when you join the dark side.

The rims and summer tires will probably be coming off mid september and put my winter rims/tires on till i put her away for the winter.

No mods on the horizon really untill next year.
LOL..

You just HAD to mention that "w" word huh? That "w" word that means us midwesterners won't get to use our cars for 4 to 5 months? Yes THAT word... UGH...

As far as thread updates, I can't help you there I'm always doing "some"thing to Marilyn, no matter how minute. But see, now you have me thinking of that "w" word, and when that season comes, my focus is on staying warm. LOL. Given the fact that I don't have a heated garage, working on Marilyn becomes my lowest priority

Russ, I was reading the above posts, so did you install an Air/Oil Separator yet? If there's any mod remaining that you do this year, please add that. I've had mine on for a couple months now, and seeing all that gunk get "separated" and safely prevented from going into my intake makes me feel a lot better for my engine's longevity. With you also being in the dark side, it would behoove you to have one. (Don't get JLT).
Old 8/27/14, 10:58 AM
Cobra R Member

LOL..

You just HAD to mention that "w" word huh? That "w" word that means us midwesterners won't get to use our cars for 4 to 5 months? Yes THAT word... UGH...

As far as thread updates, I can't help you there I'm always doing "some"thing to Marilyn, no matter how minute. But see, now you have me thinking of that "w" word, and when that season comes, my focus is on staying warm. LOL. Given the fact that I don't have a heated garage, working on Marilyn becomes my lowest priority

Russ, I was reading the above posts, so did you install an Air/Oil Separator yet? If there's any mod remaining that you do this year, please add that. I've had mine on for a couple months now, and seeing all that gunk get "separated" and safely prevented from going into my intake makes me feel a lot better for my engine's longevity. With you also being in the dark side, it would behoove you to have one. (Don't get JLT).
I know, it might be added to the list of things to get over the winter to install for spring. I really need to cut back on spending for a bit lol.
Old 8/27/14, 03:30 PM
I Have No Life

I know, it might be added to the list of things to get over the winter to install for spring. I really need to cut back on spending for a bit lol.
That sounds like a plan. And by the way, my wife tells me that every day too. Lol
Old 8/28/14, 07:43 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
That sounds like a plan. And by the way, my wife tells me that every day too. Lol
I just tell my fiancée "hey, there might be some boxes coming this week... "