Free Owners Manual Pdf's/Genuine Ford Accessory Instructions Motorcraft Wiring Pigtails Catalog/ Ford Provenance Site Link

Emission decal 2000 gt {How To get a Ford Emission Sticker}

Search this Thread

Old 4/14/24, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emission decal 2000 gt {How To get a Ford Emission Sticker}

Can anyone send over a pic of the emission decal on your hood from a 2000 mustang gt!? Has to be oem hood with 2000 decal on it. Need it in cali can’t get my tags or plate without since I have an 04 hood on my 2000 gt please thanks

I'm Sure Others Have Needed a Emission Decal Sticker From time To Time So I Am Expanding Title and Moving Thread For Greater Exposure!

KC ADMIN
Old 4/14/24, 07:45 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,564 Likes on 1,898 Posts
@Ismalon9416@gmail.com

I Believe You Will Need The California Version Unless You Have an Out of State Car. So Here are Both When I Used To Do Ford Parts We Could Get These Pretty Far Back But Most Dealers Will Just Play Dumb! Keep Trying If You Want a Real Sticker! Check Other Dealers if You Get a Fast No! Form Example on Next Post! I'm in California & Did Ford Dealer Parts for 35 Years So I Have Dealt With Some of This. Some Counties are Real Sticklers as Also Are Certain Smog Stations!

Pm Your Vin Number and I May Have some Other Emission Related Doc's Which Will Help. I Will give it a Shot! If They Get Petty They May Want to See Verification of Calibration to Your Vin.

KC

The following users liked this post:
Old 4/14/24, 07:56 PM

This is What The Form Looks Like For The Dealer To Order Emission Labels and Other Underhood Labels!

https://www.scribd.com/document/4705...r-Fax-Form-pdf

KC
Old 4/14/24, 08:39 PM

You Can Have Them Reproduced By a Good Pic as Well!

http://www.vinslabels.com/replacemen...i-sticker.html

KC
Old 4/14/24, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
This is What The Form Looks Like For The Dealer To Order Emission Labels and Other Underhood Labels!

https://www.scribd.com/document/4705...r-Fax-Form-pdf

KC
yes this is the form the dealer gave me but was kinda confused cause they said I’m supposed to send the car to the state ref so they can sign it off and I don’t wanna do that since my car is modded. So basically if I send this form I will be able to get the decals from them?
Old 4/14/24, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
@Ismalon9416@gmail.com

I Believe You Will Need The California Version Unless You Have an Out of State Car. So Here are Both When I Used To Do Ford Parts We Could Get These Pretty Far Back But Most Dealers Will Just Play Dumb! Keep Trying If You Want a Real Sticker! Check Other Dealers if You Get a Fast No! Form Example on Next Post! I'm in California & Did Ford Dealer Parts for 35 Years So I Have Dealt With Some of This. Some Counties are Real Sticklers as Also Are Certain Smog Stations!

Pm Your Vin Number and I May Have some Other Emission Related Doc's Which Will Help. I Will give it a Shot! If They Get Petty They May Want to See Verification of Calibration to Your Vin.

KC

or I can use these and send em to a decal place so they can re print them correct?
Old 4/14/24, 09:18 PM

They Seem To Be Of Quality Enough To Work. PM Your Vin & We Can Be Sure of Your Calibration Number. I Believe & One Of The Two Stickers should Work. Top is California Sold Car other is Federal. I Found These Online & am Pretty Sure they Are Correct But it Would Not Hurt To Have Some Paperwork To Tie to Car! I Know How Smog Issues Are. Had to Go To Referee Myself Once!

KC
Old 4/14/24, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ismalon9416@gmail.com
yes this is the form the dealer gave me but was kinda confused cause they said I’m supposed to send the car to the state ref so they can sign it off and I don’t wanna do that since my car is modded. So basically if I send this form I will be able to get the decals from them?
That Form Has To Be Faxed By Dealer to Label Center.

They Should Have Just Tried To Order Decal & Sold it To You and Then What You Do After That is None of There Concern. It Does Take a Long Time This Way and if They Can't Get it They Snail Mail The Answer Back. That is Unless They Call First & Ask if They Can Still Do The Decal For That Year. Even When Available They Do Take Usually 3 to 4 Weeks So getting One Made Via Other Source Listed Would Be Quicker & Less Hassle. As Far as Mods That's On The Smog Station Unless You Are Already Flagged to Go To Referee. And If So Mods Better Have a CARB Exemption Sticker and That Can Be Another Can o Worms!

My 07 Gt-500 Was Stock as a Rock When I Took it In to the Referee and They Got It Up on a Lift and Went Over it With a Fine Tooth Comb. It Had a Pcm Programming Error Which Sent Off The Alarm! A Reflash To Latest Ford Strategy Fixed it!

KC
Old 4/15/24, 01:46 PM

Here is an Example of a CARB California Air Resources Board Exemption Sticker. I Post This For Future Thread Readers!

KC