Ford OEM Parts {Oem Ford Parts Information & Links} Get Ford Parts from Forum Member 05stangkc {Ebay Sales Link}

Ebay Liquidation of My Nos Ford Parts / Literature

Search this Thread

Old 5/25/23, 12:50 PM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,711 Likes on 2,007 Posts
Ebay Liquidation of My Nos Ford Parts / Literature

Coming Soon I Hope as Health Issues for Myself & Especially My Wife Keep Sidelining Me. I Have Leftover S-197 Parts & Literature from the Glory Days I Had Here on TMS During 2005-2010. Things Are Stored Here & There and I Have Been Cleaning & Organizing at the Home Base To Uncover The Goodies! Subscribe to the Thread & I Will Advise When I Go Active.

Be Patient with me. Parts, Posters, Banners, Literature & The Like. Save me as a Seller on Ebay as Well to Keep in the Loop! Link is also in my Signature. I Retained the Old Clevenger Parts Ebay Store and Have Not Used it in Many Years But It's Time! Too Many Things Need New Homes!

Also Some Sourced Faux Gas Cap Emblems for the 05-09's When They are Gone They are Gone! Some NOS, Some Custom Used and Nice Used! A Real Pain to Do Correctly. With Me You Will Know Exactly What you Are Getting. I got Mostly Dogs and only a Few Nice Ones on My Ebay Sourced Used Ones I Got. Half the Time They Used The Same Picture Over & Over and Sold Different Part! That is B/S! My Loss on Unsalable Ones!

Thank You!

KC

https://www.ebay.com/usr/clevengerparts

Private Questions or TMS Guests can Contact me at clevparts@aol.com

Last edited by 05stangkc; 1/6/24 at 03:43 PM.
The following 4 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
Ed Iverson (5/28/23), Glenn (12/13/23), Mathlin2000 (9/12/23), NC14GT (7/2/23)
Old 12/10/23, 05:39 PM

Just Getting Started!

Currently Listing S-197 Oem Ford Literature & Catalogs.

Save Me as A Seller On Ebay For Updates!

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...clevengerparts

KC
The following users liked this post:
Glenn (12/13/23)
Old 12/13/23, 05:05 AM

Adding Parts as Time Allows!

KC
Glenn (12/13/23)
Old 12/18/23, 08:34 PM

SALE!

Good Till End of Month on Sale Items!

Introduction Sale!

Save As Favorite Seller! More to Come!

KC
Old 12/19/23, 05:45 AM

Due To The Fact I Have Not Used This Ebay Account in Some Years I Can't Use The Global Shipping Service Until I Meet Some Sales Criteria. As Soon As it Is Available I Will Utilize That System.

Thanks,

Kc
Old 1/5/24, 10:10 AM

Sorry So Slow in Listing! Things Keep Popping Up! I Have a Van I Use For Some NOS OEM FORD PARTS Storage That Was Knee Deep in Weeds in the North 40. I Pulled Her Up to the Back Porch. I Plan on Going Through Her and Cataloging The Inventory To See if Anything is a Hot Property For Ebay. Wish Me Luck. I Also Have Two Sheds and Three 40 Ft Sea Train Containers Full of Collectibles as Well! I Need A Helper! Used To Be My Late Son Andrew! He Knew Vintage Cars & Parts Just Like Dad!

Anyhoo!

I'm Trying!

KC
NC14GT (1/6/24)
Old 1/6/24, 03:16 PM
Gotta Have it Green Fanatic Official TMS Travel Guide

Received 985 Likes on 610 Posts
I saw you mentioned the Global Shipping system on ebay. Think hard about that as there are constant nightmares with customs all over the world, even shipping to Canada. I had to stop ALL shipping to anywhere but the USA. Another oil can seller on ebay also had to stop shipping to Canada too. They don't send the item back to you either. They end up with 'brokers' that buy postal lots, then list YOUR items for sale for themselves. It works backwards too as I also knew an Australian seller had his oil cans listed by these brokers when 'lost' in the US. It's really bad.
Old 1/6/24, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by NC14GT
I saw you mentioned the Global Shipping system on ebay. Think hard about that as there are constant nightmares with customs all over the world, even shipping to Canada. I had to stop ALL shipping to anywhere but the USA. Another oil can seller on ebay also had to stop shipping to Canada too. They don't send the item back to you either. They end up with 'brokers' that buy postal lots, then list YOUR items for sale for themselves. It works backwards too as I also knew an Australian seller had his oil cans listed by these brokers when 'lost' in the US. It's really bad.
I Imagine it Has Got Worse Since I Last Used It. I Only Use it on Certain Things and Also Limit Some of the Countries I Ship to As Well. Just getting My Feet Wet Again and it Takes Awhile to Get in the Groove. I Do Appreciate the Heads Up! In Fact I'm Working on the Office at the Present To Facilitate Some Quicker Listing & Sales. I Did Not Have the Sales Tax Crud Last time I Sold on This Account {For Clevenger} Except in California And I think it's Crazy Ebay Charges their Fee's Including the Tax & Shipping Costs! It Should Be Item Only They Charge Fee's On! It's Hard to Make a Buck These Days on There! I would Rather Direct Sale Stuff When I Can.

I'm Thinking of Cutting Loose Some of The Restrictions on Our For Sale & Wanted Section. Back in The Day With So Many Members it Might Have Been an Issue But With Low Member Postings The Norm at Many Mustang Sites it Might Get Us Some More Members and Also Allow Members To Bypass the Ebay Hassles From Time To Time. Stand By as I Think it Over.

That Took a Hot Minute! Being As That We Seem To Be Friendly To Other Makes Daily Drivers & Posting About Them These Days! Might As Well Open Up The Marketplace To All Makes!

KC

Last edited by 05stangkc; 1/6/24 at 04:08 PM.
NC14GT (1/7/24)
Old 1/7/24, 07:16 AM

^^^^ I end up paying 14% to ebay on each item I sell. The fees for shipping are just unreal. The greed is never ending.
I only have about 5 weeks left of thinning out my collection. I'll still have dozens and dozens of items left in my collection but glad not to have to burden my wife with too much, just in case.
Good luck with your sales!!
Old 1/13/24, 01:14 PM

So After Your Post I Get a Message From Ebay That I'm Now Enrolled in the Global Shipping Program. Did Not Ask or Give Permission but I Can Opt Out or Limit to Items I Chose! Crying Out Loud! I Don't Like Being Signed Up For Something After The Fact! So I Opt Out and Low & Behold I get an Inquiry For a Shipment To Spain. So If I Had Not Caught it Early I may Have Been Obligated to Sell Whether I Wanted To or Not! It's Like Those Free Trial Offers That You Are Obligated to Unless You Cancel Before 30 Days Etc. That Never set Well With Me & I Never Used Those Bait & Switch Offers!

I Checked Out The Low Down on The Global Program & They Sure Paint a No Risk Program Which Certainly Does Not Jive with Your Experiences. I Certainly Trust Your Real World Experience over Ebay Propaganda!

Anyhoo, Thought that Was Odd the Timing of the Switch. It was Due to The Fact I Had Not Used The Account For So Long. But get This Even With my 100% Positive Feedback I Had For Many Years They Still Hold My Funds till Item Delivered! So Who is Covering Who!

https://www.ebay.com/str/clevengerfo...mis&media=COPY

Kc

Last edited by 05stangkc; 1/13/24 at 01:15 PM.
NC14GT (1/14/24)
Old 1/14/24, 09:02 AM

^^^ They sure have changed over the years, and not for the good.
The global shipping is an absolute joke. I made the mistake last week of ordering some items from Ontario. Sure enough, they are headed back to Canadian customs for some unknown reason. Here we go again..It's US only from now on. I'm done. Canada never used to be an issue.
Old 1/14/24, 09:54 AM

Not Picky These Days at the Border for People But Packages What a Joke!

KC
The following 2 users liked this post by 05stangkc:
NC14GT (1/15/24), RCW (1/14/24)
Old 1/14/24, 02:36 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by NC14GT
^^^ They sure have changed over the years, and not for the good.
The global shipping is an absolute joke. I made the mistake last week of ordering some items from Ontario. Sure enough, they are headed back to Canadian customs for some unknown reason. Here we go again..It's US only from now on. I'm done. Canada never used to be an issue.
I never trusted those frostbacks to begin with!
Old 2/21/24, 01:59 PM

See Faux Gas Cap Topic For a Big Selection of The Faux Caps!

See Latest Posts!

https://themustangsource.com/forums/...-parts-549320/

Or Simply Sign up as a Follower Here For All Current Ebay Listings!

https://www.ebay.com/str/clevengerfordpartsby05stangkc
Old 4/1/24, 06:45 PM
GT Member

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
You sure got a lot of the foe-gas caps. **** those things are expensive yet everywhere you look people are removing them for a cleaner look. Go figure
Old 4/1/24, 06:53 PM

I Have Sold 11 in The Last Month.

The NOS Pony Badges Run From $450.00 To $550.00 Curently on Ebay. {NOT MY LISTNGS} I am Out of The Very Nice Used OEM Pony Badges! So I Think My Ponies are a Pretty Cost Effective Alternative. Are People Removing Them Because They Want a Cleaner Look or Just Because They are Unaware of Alternatives. Probably Both!

I Have a Budget Friendly Pony Badge as Well But Those Sell Out Quick. Out of Stock at The Moment, I Need To Make Another But Have Been Spending Too Much Time Being an April Fool Today! Also I Have Some New Materials Coming From Europe For The Budget Friendly Line. Takes Forever!

My Badges Are Dependent on Quality of Core Donor Badges and Usually The First Time Someone Removes One They Beat it To Hell! Screwdriver Marks Everywhere. I Got Some Unsalable Duds. Pretty Much Know Exactly Where To Look For Issues Now. It Was a Learning Curve and a Spendy One At That!

I Have Accumulated Tons of Test Parts in The Process as I am Such an OEM Guy I Am Pretty **** Particular How Things Fit. Also That They Will Hold Up & Last. I will tell You This. if FORD would Have Simply Completely Laid Down The Adhesive {COVERED ENTIRE BACK} on the Pony Badges Vs a Dab or Squiggly Line {SEEN BOTH} Those Pony Badges Never Would Have Gone Bad! The Adhesive Area is Always Intact on the Used Badges I get! What a Waste!

KC
Old 4/2/24, 05:55 AM
GT Member

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
Mine needs to be replaced but because of the cost its probably going to be cheaper to remove it and get a blackout panel

CDC Rear Deck Lid Trim Panel
Old 5/24/24, 12:03 PM

Currently Pulled All My Listings Due To Health Issue Which May Require Hopitalization. Hopefully I Won't & Will Get Back At it Soon!

05/24/2024

KC
Old 5/25/24, 04:39 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts
Best wishes for a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹
05stangkc (5/25/24)
Old 5/25/24, 04:57 AM
RCW
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
KC,
Hope you have a complete and quick recovery from your health issue.
We are all pulling for you.
Hang in there!

RCW
05stangkc (5/25/24)

Quick Reply: Ebay Liquidation of My Nos Ford Parts / Literature