Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

New member from Upstate New York.

Search this Thread

Old 1/3/17, 10:59 AM
V6 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking New member from Upstate New York.

Hey everyone, new to me mustang member from upstate ny. 2010 black mustang gt convertible. It has about 36,5k miles on it. Drove back home from a dealership 3 and a half hours and it was the best 3 hours of my life. Sound is incredible (Completely stock so far), handling is good, power is good.

First ever sports car and I love it. Looking forward to upgrading it and talking with members of the forum

Old 1/4/17, 08:08 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 684 Likes on 347 Posts
Welcome to the site, congrats & good luck with the new ride..
Old 1/4/17, 10:43 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts
Are you driving that in winter? I just bought my 17 EB in November, and so far it's doing fine with 4 new snow tires. I don't intend to do anything stupid with it on icy roads; I'm just keeping a light foot until summer.
Old 1/4/17, 10:57 AM
V6 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarge
Are you driving that in winter? I just bought my 17 EB in November, and so far it's doing fine with 4 new snow tires. I don't intend to do anything stupid with it on icy roads; I'm just keeping a light foot until summer.
Actually had to drive it home about 350 miles after i purchased it but other than that it's been sitting in my garage.Plan to take this weekend and next to change out all fluids, spark plugs, cai, exhaust, etc, etc...

I washed it when i got back and put it straight into my garage. I think I cried a little when I drove it back and heard sand and salt hitting underneath.

Old 1/4/17, 02:24 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,706 Likes on 1,216 Posts
Welcome and congrats!
Lots of great info and people here.
Old 1/5/17, 11:40 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by grimesd
I think I cried a little when I drove it back and heard sand and salt hitting underneath.

[/IMG]
I hear you, brother!
Old 1/14/17, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hear you - I'm "up the road" new Rochester NY - and it's not "convertible" season for sure... my red one is sitting in the garage waiting for the robins to come back to the area