Notices
V6 Mustang Club of America V6 Mustang Club of America

Got to see a Black MCA 6 banger last night!

Search this Thread

Old 5/7/10, 08:30 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RedCandy5.0
You know us boys with small junk. Fast cars, big dogs and fat booty women.
BAHAHAHAHAH! Booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, booty, bounce!
Old 5/7/10, 08:32 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AusTXMCA
...seems like the chicks with dicks would be driving the V8 - hmmm - your logic seems to show me that the size of your brain is a pea - maybe not your *****
Dont get your panties in a bunch fellow Mustang brother just busting pea *****.
Old 5/7/10, 08:33 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by RedCandy5.0
Dont get your panties in a bunch fellow Mustang brother just busting pea *****.
LMAO - believe me...if I were really upset there would be MUCH more of this *&#($&#(&$@(&$(#@& in my thread

Last edited by AusTXMCA; 5/7/10 at 08:34 AM.
Old 5/7/10, 08:35 AM
Mach 1 Member

BTW, have I mentioned that those pics were beautiful?
Old 5/7/10, 08:36 AM
Mach 1 Member

This is making me want to change my order from Red Candy Pony Pack to Sterling Gray MCA.

BUT I WON'T. ORDER MUST GO THROUGH.
Old 5/7/10, 08:37 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by jokerstars
This is making me want to change my order from Red Candy Pony Pack to Sterling Gray MCA.

DO IT! DO IT NOW! LOL!
Old 5/7/10, 08:37 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by fritzOSU03
BTW, have I mentioned that those pics were beautiful?
I can't wait to see that baby in Kona now! I think it will look just as good with those gunmetal wheels! I went ahead and ordered the body-color mirror covers yesterday, because that is the one thing I don't like about the MCA package. If you are at all interested I got them here - http://www.ninosport.com/DG-Custom-A...-p/mc2010x.htm - use TMS.com as a discount code for 5% off too!
Old 5/7/10, 08:39 AM
Bullitt Member

Your Stang will look EXACTLY like the first one that was posted on here a couple of weeks ago. Have you seen those pics?
Old 5/7/10, 08:41 AM
Mach 1 Member

Your Stang will look EXACTLY like the first one that was posted on here a couple of weeks ago. Have you seen those pics?
I also got the glass roof, so it WILL be exactly the same. Yeah I saw those pics and I thought they were gorgeous.

Both of these styles appeal to me. The candy-pony is more of an eye grabber and wow-er, but the sterling gray MCA just screams slick badassery.
Old 5/7/10, 08:44 AM
Bullitt Member

I also got the glass roof, so it WILL be exactly the same. Yeah I saw those pics and I thought they were gorgeous.

Both of these styles appeal to me. The candy-pony is more of an eye grabber and wow-er, but the sterling gray MCA just screams slick badassery.
GREAT DESCRIPTION! LMAO - I think I might make that my new quote
Old 5/7/10, 09:06 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Satin Black Stripes / Deck lid face and the Sterling Grey wheels and Grill really look AWSOME with Black, and I agree that it will look just as good or better on Kona as I had hoped.

Thanks for taking decent pics !!

This is making the wait even harder ... now that it is raining (all day today and a chance for SNOW tomorrow), I'm sure I'll get the call from my dealer saying my car is IN !!

Doug
Old 5/7/10, 09:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So where are the PIC's of a Sterling Gray MCA ... can you please post a LINK ??

This was actually one of my color choises (as well as Grabber Blue), but decided on Kona.

Doug
Old 5/7/10, 09:15 AM
GTR Member

I've gotta tell you...that package on the car looks better than any stock V6 OR GT I have seen. The only thing I like better is the Shelby (DUH - of course). It gives the car a whole different agressive look - all that needs to be done is drop the back end to take out the slight rake. I didn't get to drive it though - it had JUST came off of the truck - still had the foam on it and sh*t.

For all of you out there that are waiting for your MCA 6'er - be prepared to love that baby. It is bad as*!

...on a side note - the dealer that I went to to see it told me he would offer me lower than X-plan if I got the car through them, rather than the dealer up the road that I had been working with. SCORE!
I like this car a lot, looks very menacing, but WHY have a billet bar style upper grill and have a stupid mesh lower grill?

That looks really stupid to me and would be the VERY FIRST thing I would change.
Old 5/7/10, 09:18 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I like that little bit of rake. I've also decided that I like pretty much ALL the front treatments except the big fogs high on the GT. I just can't get used to 'em even tho they've been that way since forever.

Don't care for those wheels with the black. Might look good on white, but they just look kinda 'dirty' to me on that one.
Old 5/7/10, 09:20 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by wannabe
I like that little bit of rake. I've also decided that I like pretty much ALL the front treatments except the big fogs high on the GT. I just can't get used to 'em even tho they've been that way since forever.

Don't care for those wheels with the black. Might look good on white, but they just look kinda 'dirty' to me on that one.
It's not the rake that I don't care for - it is more an issue with the wheel gap. I lowered the back-end on my last one, and it gave it such a better stance
Old 5/7/10, 09:21 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Ltngdrvr
I like this car a lot, looks very menacing, but WHY have a billet bar style upper grill and have a stupid mesh lower grill?

That looks really stupid to me and would be the VERY FIRST thing I would change.

that is the one thing I don't care for either...that will have to be modded for sure
Old 5/7/10, 09:28 AM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by wannabe

Those wheels would look good on that black car if they were done in black chrome, would be very slick.
Old 5/7/10, 09:39 AM
Bullitt Member

Off topic, but does anyone know why the hell they reduced the Shelby stripes?!?!? The car in this pic is SICK besides those puny stripes!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2011-...item5ad94982fd
Old 5/7/10, 09:56 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I must have missed something, what is an MCA?
Old 5/7/10, 10:08 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by fdjizm
I must have missed something, what is an MCA?
Mustang Club of America Edition.

Its an option on the V6 Premium

Mustang Club of America Special Edition Pkg, unique painted dark stainless steel billet grille w/tri-bar pony badge, front lower-fascia mounted fog lamps, unique side tape stripes, unique decklid tape applique, 18" x 8" sterling gray metallic painted aluminum wheels, P235/50WR18 all-season tires, premium carpteted front floor mats w/embroidered pony logo, auto headlamps, rear decklid spoiler

Last edited by RedWings; 5/7/10 at 10:10 AM.

Quick Reply: Got to see a Black MCA 6 banger last night!