The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/)
-   -   Members Random Picture Gallery Non Mustang Shots of Interest! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/members-random-picture-gallery-non-mustang-shots-interest-454447/)

lalayla 10/8/12 03:53 PM

By the name of Al

AlsCobra 10/8/12 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by lalayla
By the name of Al

Always thinking baby. ;)

NinjaSteffers 10/8/12 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by AlsCobra

A smart guy is always a step behind. So we can watch the booty. :D

Ah I didn't think about that :D :nice:

That's why guys always open the door for me! All this time I just thought they were being nice :p

AlsCobra 10/8/12 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers

That's why guys always open the door for me! All this time I just thought they were being nice :p

Damm I gotta quit giving up secrets here. Sorry guys. My bad. :heh:

NinjaSteffers 10/8/12 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by AlsCobra

Damm I gotta quit giving up secrets here. Sorry guys. My bad. :heh:

Ummmm wonder what other secrets I can get outta you :D

lalayla 10/8/12 04:04 PM

A trouser snake.

HOSS429 10/8/12 04:12 PM

scott !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....

lalayla 10/8/12 04:12 PM

:hide:

AlsCobra 10/8/12 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers

Ummmm wonder what other secrets of man I can get outta you ;)

Come find out. :D

Scothew 10/8/12 04:20 PM

Cool it.

AlsCobra 10/8/12 04:21 PM

:shower:

Rather B.Blown 10/8/12 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers (Post 6459680)

I open the door for everyone, especially women. I'm an old school Southern gentleman.

2k7gtcs 10/9/12 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown (Post 6460085)
I open the door for everyone, especially women. I'm an old school Southern gentleman.

Yup

Fat, old, ugly, hot, black, white, brown, male, or female everybody gets an opened door.

NinjaSteffers 10/9/12 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Yup

Fat, old, ugly, hot, black, white, brown, male, or female everybody gets an opened door.

I open doors for people too doesn't matter what you look like that's how I was raised... I slammed a door on a girl before because she acted like it was my job to hold the door for her.. She didn't say thanks so before she was out of the way I hit her with and she "gos wtf?!" I go "WELL ***** YOU SHOULD SAY THANKS" she gos "OH, thank you" ... Some people

2k7gtcs 10/9/12 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers (Post 6460092)
I open doors for people too doesn't matter what you look like that's how I was raised... I slammed a door on a girl before because she acted like it was my job to hold the door for her.. She didn't say thanks so before she was out of the way I hit her with and she "gos wtf?!" I go "WELL ***** YOU SHOULD SAY THANKS" she gos "OH, thank you" ... Some people

:rofl3:

Nice one.

Rather B.Blown 10/9/12 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6460090)
Yup

Same here, just the way I was raised. Is it really going to make a difference in my life if I take 20 extra seconds to hold the door open for a family that is coming in together? I like to think that they are Yankees just passing through, and that they'll remember that Southern hospitality and go home and tell other folks that we're not all the toothless, ignorant, poor, racist, sister banging morons that many of them think we are. :p

2k7gtcs 10/9/12 12:34 AM

What's interesting is the amount of times people hold a door open for me. i've noticed it more lately. Perhaps I'm less menacing or maybe I'm old now I don't know.

But you add a wife and 6 kids to the mix and everyone holds a door open for you.

Scothew 10/9/12 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Yup

You forgot midgets.

I am the same though, heck even the doormat for some apperently.

HOSS429 10/9/12 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown (Post 6460106)
we're all toothless, ignorant, poor, racist, sister banging morons . :p

i also drag my knuckles when i walk and have tobaco spit running down my chin .:grin:

Blue Notch 10/9/12 07:06 AM

I love how you guys think only people in the south hold doors for people. :doh: :p