The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/)
-   -   Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/huge-strange-random-pictures-idiocy-gallery-499876/)

08GTCandyApple 1/24/15 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers (Post 6891864)
Can't wait to start listening to these :)

It's going to be better then the radio!

I have yet to listen to audio books. I know people who love them but I love my ebooks!

NinjaSteffers 1/24/15 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 6891865)
He just wants you out of his hair!!! :poke:

Ahaha he's not around enough for me to be in his hair :p

Originally Posted by HOSS429 (Post 6891881)
than !!! THAN !!! who is james patterson ?

He writes books :nice: :p

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple (Post 6891884)
I have yet to listen to audio books. I know people who love them but I love my ebooks!

I'm a slow reader when it comes to book's because I like to imagine all the different scenes and what not. It's nice having someone read them so I can really get into them, and they make traffic not so bad :)

Rather B.Blown 1/24/15 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers (Post 6891895)
Ahaha he's not around enough for me to be in his hair :p

He writes books :nice: :p

I'm a slow reader when it comes to book's because I like to imagine all the different scenes and what not. It's nice having someone read them so I can really get into them, and they make traffic not so bad :)

I prefer to read books myself because when I'm reading a really good book it kind of transports me into the story, I feel like I'm right there, and I hang on the suspense of what the next page will bring. I've got a vivid imagination and when I'm reading a good book the story is alive in my mind, and it flows along in an almost visual way, like I'm watching it unfold for myself.

If that makes any sense.

#booknerd. :o

phiggs54 1/24/15 10:05 PM

I guess I should have learned how to read

Rather B.Blown 1/24/15 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by phiggs54 (Post 6891962)
I guess I should have learned how to read

I was lucky to have a mother that made it to 5th grade before she got pregnant by her cousin, dropped out and got married, she taught me to read at home. You know how it is in the South, at least according to the media. None of us can read and we spend 2 hours a day hanging black people, 4 hours a day banging a family member, and the rest of the day cleaning our tooth and gun, and making moonshine.

:rolleyes:

NinjaSteffers 1/24/15 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown (Post 6891953)
I prefer to read books myself because when I'm reading a really good book it kind of transports me into the story, I feel like I'm right there, and I hang on the suspense of what the next page will bring. I've got a vivid imagination and when I'm reading a good book the story is alive in my mind, and it flows along in an almost visual way, like I'm watching it unfold for myself. If that makes any sense. #booknerd. :o

The audio books do that for me..... Half the time I end up sitting in the car just listening to it lol

cdynaco 1/24/15 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple (Post 6891884)

I picked it up a couple of years ago. If its a good reader, they can be captivating.
I'm mostly a visual learner, and a good speed reader. Yet I was surprised about tidbits I picked up listening to books I had already read and knew well. I had to take some notes while I drove. lol
I find I can listen for a couple of hours (7-8hr trips) but then have to switch it up to keep me awake.

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers (Post 6891980)
The audio books do that for me..... Half the time I end up sitting in the car just listening to it lol

I've done that! lol
Or, since I only drive 1/week or so, I sometimes pick it up with earbuds here in the house.

No Gary and Al, not regular/medicine buds. Earbuds. :p

phiggs54 1/25/15 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown (Post 6891972)
I was lucky to have a mother that made it to 5th grade before she got pregnant by her cousin, dropped out and got married, she taught me to read at home. You know how it is in the South, at least according to the media. None of us can read and we spend 2 hours a day hanging black people, 4 hours a day banging a family member, and the rest of the day cleaning our tooth and gun, and making moonshine. :rolleyes:

I was wondering what you did during all of your spare time :lol:

Mustang Freak 1/27/15 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:rofl:

Attachment 168029

Rather B.Blown 1/27/15 06:36 PM

The little puppy in the car seat always cracks me up. :rofl2:

phiggs54 1/28/15 08:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 168059

Houston is Ford truck country!
(Someone is coming in to detonate that POS lexus)

Blue Notch 1/28/15 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by phiggs54 (Post 6893020)

Houston is Ford truck country!
(Someone is coming in to detonate that POS lexus)

It looks scared. Lok

phiggs54 1/28/15 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Notch (Post 6893066)
It looks scared. Lok

yeh. It is hiding back in the corner

Mustang Freak 1/28/15 11:00 PM

Our PA state game commission reported that 39 deer tags were issued to children who were less than 1 year old!?! :bad: :shame:

cdynaco 1/29/15 05:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The 'mirror' at Crater Lake NP at 4.14pm:

http://www.craterlakelodges.com/webcam/

TripleBlack14 1/29/15 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 6893249)
Our PA state game commission reported that 39 deer tags were issued to children who were less than 1 year old!?! :bad: :shame:

So if the kids wear the tags, can you hunt them?

cdynaco 1/29/15 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by TripleBlack14 (Post 6893475)
So if the kids wear the tags, can you hunt them?

The tags probably came with their voter registration cards. :D

phiggs54 1/31/15 09:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 168122

This wreck has been in the parking lot of the local McD'a since last Saturday. I bet the owner is getting tired of Big Macs and/or Happy Meals

Blue Notch 1/31/15 10:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Much better after getting the new modem.

Attachment 168123

shurtual86 1/31/15 12:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Blue Notch (Post 6893977)
Much better after getting the new modem.

I got a new modem too :D