The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/)
-   -   Huge Strange RANDOM Pictures and Idiocy Gallery! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/huge-strange-random-pictures-idiocy-gallery-499876/)

2k7gtcs 12/21/14 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by phiggs54 (Post 6880098)
Is that possible? (Not the younger part)

Back before I could hold a fork

Mustang Freak 12/21/14 07:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My uncles friend just got this in Mississippi!!!

Attachment 166743

Blue Notch 12/21/14 08:06 PM

He looks mad.

2k7gtcs 12/21/14 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Notch (Post 6880207)
He looks mad.

Well he's dead

That might have pissed him off :rofl2:

Mustang Freak 12/21/14 08:19 PM

Well he's a southern deer so his last thoughts were 'I left an Arzhole like that shoot me?!?'

cdynaco 12/21/14 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 6880210)
Well he's a southern deer so his last thoughts were 'I left an Arzhole like that shoot me?!?'

See I'm surprised you or your uncle even has a friend in the south because you're such a rude ******* to your fellow Americans. The civil war is over remember? And believe me, its common knowledge PA is nothing to brag about. You should hear my dumb *** PA Dutch neighbor who makes a fool out of himself every time he opens his mouth. Retired government union employee is dumber than a post. :p

Mustang Freak 12/21/14 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco (Post 6880229)
See I'm surprised you or your uncle even has a friend in the south because you're such a rude ******* to your fellow Americans. The civil war is over remember? And believe me, PA is nothing to brag about. :p

Relax junior if ANYONE on this forum is rude, pompous, or a ******** it's straight ticket Charlie! :-)

cdynaco 12/21/14 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 6880231)
Relax junior if ANYONE on this forum is rude, pompous, or a ******** it's straight ticket Charlie! :-)

Well as I've said before, I'm a registered NAV. But with the choices the last two decades, on both candidates and tax issues, you bet I've voted my conscience - conservative 100%. State of Jefferson. :nice:

Mustang Freak 12/21/14 09:59 PM

Charlie, honestly I'm harmless and it is just plain old having fun! Lighten up a little would you? If we didn't pick on each other than what fun would this place be? I can take the ribbing as well as I dish it out! But we BOTH cross the lines once in awhile OK? Anyhow I'd love nothing more than to do a southern drive through BBQ food bing! And yes WE did win! :-)

cdynaco 12/21/14 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 6880234)
Charlie, honestly I'm harmless and it is just plain old having fun! Lighten up a little would you? If we didn't pick on each other than what fun would this place be? I can take the ribbing as well as I dish it out! But we BOTH cross the lines once in awhile OK? Anyhow I'd love nothing more than to do a southern drive through BBQ food bing! And yes WE did win! :-)

Fair enough. But I never see any two way 'ribbing'. Our southern friends just remain silent. Which is why I finally spoke up. Maybe I'm wrong. Heck where I'm from, and where I live, both were split so maybe I see both sides a little differently than N v S.
And I believe Lincoln would say 'America won'.
And Yes, I love a good Philly Cheese Steak sandwich (non original of course).
But those PA retired government workers? They really are stoopid. Sucking off the taxpayer. His wife has a CA public employee pension too. She left me a note how to feed her horses... I almost posted it because... spelling?? :rofl3: I guess the good news is they aren't working any more so they can't screw any more things up for citizens. ;)

:cheers:

Mustang Freak 12/21/14 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco (Post 6880235)
Fair enough. But I never see any two way 'ribbing'. Our southern friends just remain silent. Which is why I finally spoke up. Maybe I'm wrong. Heck where I'm from, and where I live, both were split so maybe I see both sides a little differently than N v S. And I believe Lincoln would say 'America won'. And Yes, I love a good Philly Cheese Steak sandwich (non original of course). But those PA retired government workers? They really are stoopid. Sucking off the taxpayer. His wife has a CA public employee pension too. She left me a note how to feed her horses... I almost posted it because... spelling?? :rofl3: I guess the good news is they aren't working any more so they can't screw any more things up for citizens. ;) :cheers:

:rofl: Yep and good old PA is 2 plus billion in debt freaking idiots in politics just pisses me off!!!

Flagstang 12/21/14 10:37 PM

WTF is wrong with people!!!

http://images.craigslist.org/00W0W_a...ap_600x450.jpg

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4803004494.html

Mustang Freak 12/21/14 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Flagstang (Post 6880238)

Klassy!!! :-)

Mustang Freak 12/21/14 10:53 PM

This clip just cracks me up!!!

2k7gtcs 12/21/14 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco (Post 6880235)
Fair enough. But I never see any two way 'ribbing'. Our southern friends just remain silent. Which is why I finally spoke up. Maybe I'm wrong. Heck where I'm from, and where I live, both were split so maybe I see both sides a little differently than N v S. And I believe Lincoln would say 'America won'. And Yes, I love a good Philly Cheese Steak sandwich (non original of course). But those PA retired government workers? They really are stoopid. Sucking off the taxpayer. His wife has a CA public employee pension too. She left me a note how to feed her horses... I almost posted it because... spelling?? :rofl3: I guess the good news is they aren't working any more so they can't screw any more things up for citizens. ;) :cheers:

I guess as a southerner, but really a Texan, I'm too stupid to know when I'm being insulted :dunno:

Blue Notch 12/21/14 11:44 PM

phiggs54 12/22/14 06:39 AM

He's running 3 blowers. One per hood scoop

kcoTiger 12/22/14 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6880249)
I guess as a southerner, but really a Texan, I'm too stupid to know when I'm being insulted :dunno:

As a Texan, I just don't care. :D

Mickstang 12/22/14 09:36 PM

That's just wrong... and tacky.

Rather B.Blown 12/22/14 11:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You know this has to be the sh**tiest city in Tennessee, lol.

Attachment 189928