Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/20/12, 08:59 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I've got to say Person of Interest is my favorite show and I can't wait for the new season next week.
Old 9/20/12, 09:17 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Mmm wine ;D
Old 9/20/12, 10:17 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I am currently enjoying one Marlboro red cigarette I bummed of someone at work.

Originally Posted by HOSS429
no .. one price is round the world ...
Even the "bad place"? If so, I need to look into that.

Menthol is horrible!

The only people that smoke those are old women and black people.
Truf.

Originally Posted by cdynaco

Had to be Kools for one of those groups... lol
Back in the day yes, and Salems. Now its Newports. Or Newpoats depending on the dialect.

They definately have a buzz.
Probably not like the one I have now.

Just checked the dog's backup water by the pump house. The yellow jackets drank it completely dry along with the bird bath. Completely.

Not a bee in sight.

I fill them up with water and in less than a minute they were flying in.

Amazing!
Had that problem a few weeks ago with the yellow jackets. They were draining the hummingbird feeder everyday. Had to take them down because I couldn't even go out on the porch for a smoke without getting attacked. The left after I took them down for a week or so. Put them back up and the hummingbirds are back going crazy for it.

I've got to say Person of Interest is my favorite show and I can't wait for the new season next week.
Never seen it.
Old 9/20/12, 10:21 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Lee i sent you an email.. just a pic, check it when you can.
Old 9/20/12, 10:24 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Scothew
Lee i sent you an email.. just a pic, check it when you can.
I'll check it in a bit. I put some pics over there that you might like. I'm a bit sick at my stomach over them (and the bank statement) right now.
Old 9/20/12, 11:49 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Dead around here. Figures it would be, the specific time I really need people to talk to.
Old 9/21/12, 12:11 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Got the A/C cranked up in here, and my nipples are harder than a *****'s heart. You could cut a diamond with one of these things.

TMI?

Old 9/21/12, 12:13 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Dead around here. Figures it would be, the specific time I really need people to talk to.
I'm here. What's up lee? What would you like to talk about?
Old 9/21/12, 12:13 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Got the A/C cranked up in here, and my nipples are harder than a *****'s heart. You could cut a diamond with one of these things.

TMI?

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Old 9/21/12, 12:14 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

TMI?

Hahahaha awesome lee
Old 9/21/12, 12:20 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
I'm here. What's up lee? What would you like to talk about?
Anything, just drunk and depressed. My mind tends to wander when I'm in this shape, and I start dragging up old **** in my screwed up brain.

So I'll change the subject to something that will give Scott a heart attack.

Was in the pool today with a roaming eye and my mind began to stray. Ended up with a "blankety blank blank" that wouldn't go down, took almost an hour to get it back to where I wouldn't look like a creeper when I got out with a big tent.

Hows that for killing a thread?

I'll stop there and change the subject.

So your ol' man is on nights now? You're left to your own devices? That wouldn't be good for me.

At least you've got the pups to keep you company.

I miss having dogs. I love them so much.
Old 9/21/12, 12:29 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Knew I could kill this tread with that one, lmao.
Old 9/21/12, 12:52 AM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So nice reading at work, lol. Have a rough Friday here, leaving at 11:00 for a going away that is about a 45 min drive. Pretty sure I woun'r be back to work after that. Another going away tonight and then downtown for some drinks with friends.

Girls are with their Mom this weekend so looks like I will be having a sleep over. Tomorrow afternoon going to the soccer match and still thinking about taking Bettie to the Ring on Sunday! Life is rough.
Old 9/21/12, 01:04 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Anything, just drunk and depressed. My mind tends to wander when I'm in this shape, and I start dragging up old **** in my screwed up brain.

So I'll change the subject to something that will give Scott a heart attack.

Was in the pool today with a roaming eye and my mind began to stray. Ended up with a "blankety blank blank" that wouldn't go down, took almost an hour to get it back to where I wouldn't look like a creeper when I got out with a big tent.

Hows that for killing a thread?

I'll stop there and change the subject.

So your ol' man is on nights now? You're left to your own devices? That wouldn't be good for me.

At least you've got the pups to keep you company.

I miss having dogs. I love them so much.
Lmao you got turned on at the pool!

Ya hes on nights .. I have all night to get into trouble sad thing is ... I just stay home watching YouTube or playing with the boys. I'm not out there getting into ****. I'm a pretty low key person really. Just like to go out to dinner have some drinks maybe movie them call it a night. I have a really boring life.

I really wish I could send you Titan. As much as captain loves him I hate having two pups
Old 9/21/12, 01:05 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Can't remember right now what breed they are, but my cousin has a couple of them. Bird dogs, look like a blue tick coonhound but with short ears. One was really special, so he sent it to a "school" for some training. They called about a month later and said he was hurt and they needed to come get her, but wanted him to meet them on the side of the road somewhere.

Went to pick her up and both of her front legs were broken badly at the knees, no explanation (seemed to be abuse from incompetent ********), they just got her out and left quickly. Thought they were going to have to put her down. She is still crippled, and what was possibly the best hunting dog in the county, now can't hunt. Nose on her like you can't even imagine. They decided to get her surgery and save her, but shes still screwed up but alive.

She has to walk around on her paws and forearms (or what ever you would call it on a dog) just think if you were crawling on all fours but instead of using your palms to hold yourself up, you had to do it on your elbows.

She is the sweetest thing you've ever seen. I only get to see her a couple times a year but she freaks out when I show up. Runs and tackles me as soon as I get out of the car. I sit down on the ground and she crawls up in my lap and licks me in the face like she was giving someone a bath. I hold her and love on her and she wont move. Her master can call her and she'll stay in my lap until I make her get up.

And while we're talking about dogs, I love a redbone coonhound. My papaw (even though they hunted with black and tans) used to say the most beautiful sound you'd ever here in the Appalachian mountains was a redbone baying on the trail of a coon, or barking "tree'd" in the middle night. Love those dogs, when I get in a mental state to get another, that will be at the top of my list.

Not to mention that my favorite book was based on them. Where the Red Fern Grows, read it when I was a little boy in school (3rd grade or so), and re-read it God knows how many times. Still makes me cry when I think about it.

Love these guys.

Love that sound.

Love that tail whipping around and him looking back like "come on Dad, lets get that bastard! I did the work, put it in a tree, get it out for me!!"

Love a working dog.
Old 9/21/12, 01:27 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

How's that for running everyone off? Post a diatribe about the past and they will scatter like roaches when you turn the lights on.
Old 9/21/12, 01:29 AM
INKY

Is that your goal today? I'll be around for a while unless work gets busy
Old 9/21/12, 01:39 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

You know, the teacher gave the class a certain amount of time to read that book and write a report on it, along with our regular lessons. I finished the book weeks before anyone else in class, and cried like a ***** right there in class in front of everybody. Some of the boys laughed and made fun of me for a long time, but after I turned in my report on the book, the teacher moved me up from 3rd to 5th grade reading and writing classes, and I was the poorest most backwoods ****er in school back then. She even told my parents that she would like to move me up to 7th or 8th grade reading, but 5th grade was the highest that school had, and the 6th, 7th, 8th grade school was like 15 miles away and they wouldn't take me there for a few classes. I ended up reading lessons and books to the 5th graders for their teacher and I was only about 8 at the time.

Bet you never would have expected a dumbarse hillbilly that lived in a tiny trailer house was the teacher's pet.
Old 9/21/12, 01:45 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

You know, the teacher gave the class a certain amount of time to read that book and write a report on it, along with our regular lessons. I finished the book weeks before anyone else in class, and cried like a ***** right there in class in front of everybody. Some of the boys laughed and made fun of me for a long time, but after I turned in my report on the book, the teacher moved me up from 3rd to 5th grade reading and writing classes, and I was the poorest most backwoods ****er in school back then. She even told my parents that she would like to move me up to 7th or 8th grade reading, but 5th grade was the highest that school had, and the 6th, 7th, 8th grade school was like 15 miles away and they wouldn't take me there for a few classes. I ended up reading lessons and books to the 5th graders for their teacher and I was only about 8 at the time.

Bet you never would have expected a dumbarse hillbilly that lived in a tiny trailer house was the teacher's pet.
Of course that doesn't say much for the education system in the South.
Old 9/21/12, 01:51 AM
INKY

Of course that doesn't say much for the education system in the South.
Hawaii public schools aren't anything to brag about either. Of course, I got my education from the CA public schools.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast