GT

Just took a survey on my '16 GT Premium from the RDA group, here is what I told them

Search this Thread

Old 1/15/16, 04:11 PM
GT Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Smile Just took a survey on my '16 GT Premium from the RDA group, here is what I told them

Here are my concerns and wishes I listed on the survey:

Consistency of dashboard and center console construction and materials...i.e. The upper dashboard has white real stitching in light grey/white thread but the center stack is vinyl with molded on stitching. Center console is hard plastic and should be made from the same material as the door armrests and or dashboard since your arm is always resting on this and makes it uncomfortable. The center consoles glovebox- cushioned armrest is unusable as I am 5'4" with a 27" inseam and with the seat properly positioned, it sits too bar back to rest my elbow on. and since the console is not cushioned it makes for an uncomfortable place to sit your elbow on during long trips.

WHY NO OIL PRESSURE GAUGE???? There are some BS gauges that are frivolous and not really needed (like inlet air temp and head temp) but you have NO OIL PRESSURE GAUGE!

The design and angle of the speedometer and tachometer binnacles/bezels is such that when I am comfortably seated and positioned behind the wheel, I cannot see/read the Temperature and Gas gauge.

Design and incorporate a radar type system similar to the rear sensing system for the front bumper and air dam to keep from crunching it on curbs and parking lot dividers when pulling in to parking spots.

Incorporate more selectable information into the center information display. It would be nice to be able to select between Nav, audio and Phone controls like what is available on most other Ford products like the Explorer.

Change the SYNC 3 infotainment display so it is more like the previous SYNC system like the ability to add your own wallpaper. The new system is very poorly designed and watered down. You could add the ability to show the same gauges on the screen as you can on the center display. Get rid of the moving tiny a** NAV screen from the home screen it is too small to read during regular driving. Add the ability to select presets for the Audio system from the home screen. As for the NAV system add the ability to add you present location into your favorites without having to enter the address. Some places you go to DO NOT HAVE ADDRESSES! Very frustrating. The previous Nav in the last generation of SYNC allowed you to do this with the touch of a button. Add the ability to have custom sound settings for each of the different Audio modes.
Old 1/17/16, 06:41 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glad you did that. Now we need more people to give feedback.