GT

2017 Ambient lighting

Search this Thread

Old 12/7/16, 01:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 Ambient lighting

I've googled to the best of my ability and I can't find anyone even talking about this subject matter but I'm trying to find more information on an ambient lighting kit for my 2017 GT. I'm mainly talking about the cup holder LED ring light. Or the projection light on the ground outside the doors of the mustang logo. Does anyone know how to get this for a 2017 model? The color changing option would be great too.

Thanks.
Old 5/2/17, 02:07 AM

I'm with ya...

any luck to this point on a answer to ur (our ) problem .. in interested knowing myself ..
Old 5/8/17, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Shoreliner
I've googled to the best of my ability and I can't find anyone even talking about this subject matter but I'm trying to find more information on an ambient lighting kit for my 2017 GT. I'm mainly talking about the cup holder LED ring light. Or the projection light on the ground outside the doors of the mustang logo. Does anyone know how to get this for a 2017 model? The color changing option would be great too.

Thanks.
The pony projection lights and the ambient lighting is a premium package option don't think you can add it. the very least it will be expensive.
Old 7/16/17, 06:43 PM

New owner

We just bought the 2017 EcoBoost and got a quote of $499 from the dealer for the ambient lighting. Didn't get the Premium but I really want this option. Anyone here have input on what they like and don't like. Any idea if the pony light comes with it?

Last edited by Joan Huffman; 7/16/17 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 7/16/17, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Joan Huffman
We just bought the 2017 EcoBoost and got a quote of $499 from the dealer for the ambient lighting. Didn't get the Premium but I really want this option. Anyone here have input on what they like and don't like. Any idea if the pony light comes with it?
Joan,the ambient lighting is awesome.Not sure that the pony light goes with the add on because it's exterior.