2017 Ambient lighting - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

2017 Ambient lighting

Old 12/7/16, 01:24 AM   #1

2017 Ambient lighting

I've googled to the best of my ability and I can't find anyone even talking about this subject matter but I'm trying to find more information on an ambient lighting kit for my 2017 GT. I'm mainly talking about the cup holder LED ring light. Or the projection light on the ground outside the doors of the mustang logo. Does anyone know how to get this for a 2017 model? The color changing option would be great too.

Thanks.
Shoreliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Join The Mustang Source

Join TheMustangSource.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Mustang fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Mustang Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your stang, and have a great time with other Ford Mustang fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Mustang you'll find that TheMustangSource.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TheMustangSource.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Old 5/2/17, 02:07 AM   #2

I'm with ya...

any luck to this point on a answer to ur (our ) problem .. in interested knowing myself ..
Thedoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5/8/17, 06:16 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreliner View Post
I've googled to the best of my ability and I can't find anyone even talking about this subject matter but I'm trying to find more information on an ambient lighting kit for my 2017 GT. I'm mainly talking about the cup holder LED ring light. Or the projection light on the ground outside the doors of the mustang logo. Does anyone know how to get this for a 2017 model? The color changing option would be great too.

Thanks.
The pony projection lights and the ambient lighting is a premium package option don't think you can add it. the very least it will be expensive.
16FASTBACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7/16/17, 06:43 PM   #4

New owner

We just bought the 2017 EcoBoost and got a quote of $499 from the dealer for the ambient lighting. Didn't get the Premium but I really want this option. Anyone here have input on what they like and don't like. Any idea if the pony light comes with it?

Last edited by Joan Huffman; 7/16/17 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Typo
Joan Huffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7/16/17, 11:27 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan Huffman View Post
We just bought the 2017 EcoBoost and got a quote of $499 from the dealer for the ambient lighting. Didn't get the Premium but I really want this option. Anyone here have input on what they like and don't like. Any idea if the pony light comes with it?
Joan,the ambient lighting is awesome.Not sure that the pony light goes with the add on because it's exterior.
Kelly Sloan is offline   Reply With Quote