Ecoboost

What springs are good? Mud flaps???

Search this Thread

Old 7/8/15, 08:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I'm trying to get springs for my car but don't know which ones. I want about an inch and a half drop. You guys know any good ones? With a link if possible. Also I've been wanting to buy mud flaps but can't find them anywhere! I've found some on Amazon but they're the same ones I find at an autozone or orielly and those aren't good fitment. And I want them to have the pony logo or ford or anything related. I've done a few mods already (exhaust, intake, wheel spacers, throttle body spacer, and a blow off valve) and I'm new to this website. But if you guys want opinions on then I'll definitely let you know!
Old 7/10/15, 05:08 PM
Cobra Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I cannot comment on the springs as mine are stock; however, I did find splash guards for the 2015. These were the only ones I could find, and they are easy fitment in the front. I have not put the rears on yet due to the wet weather we have been having. Here is the link:

http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5419

One thing I did not like, they include a metal clip for the top of the front guards. It clips the guard to the inside of the front fender, but looked like it would cause rust. I improvised and used industrial velcro, cut into small strips. Has worked fine including two car washes and 80 mph trips on the interstate.
Old 7/10/15, 05:14 PM

Thanks man! Do you have a pic of them on your car? Even if it's just the front ones?
Old 7/18/15, 09:06 AM

Thanks for the info on the mud flaps - the dealer told me that there were none as "there was no place to put them".
Old 7/20/15, 01:25 PM
Cobra Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by LuiG31
Thanks man! Do you have a pic of them on your car? Even if it's just the front ones?
Sorry for not responding. We have been getting a lot of rain and the splash guards are covered in mud. I have never installed the rear ones because it required using what appeared to be a flimsy attaching system.

However Jaeger Brothers now have the splash guards for the 2015. I ordered a set on Sunday night and they should be here on the 23rd.

Here is a Link to their page. I have used their guards on my last three Mustangs. They are expensive! But they fit and that is what's important.
They are also easy on and easy off for cleaning and shows, with no drilling or screws.

http://jaegerbrothersauto.com/parts/...g_87/2015_652/

Click on the link on the Jaeger Brothers site and they have several photos of them installed on a Silver 2015.

Last edited by SD CALSPCL; 7/20/15 at 01:29 PM.