Shelby Razor Wheels 20X10 - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

Tire and Wheel Tech All the tire and wheel technical information you can think of in one place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shelby Razor Wheels 20X10

Reply

 
 
 
Old 9/23/17, 11:14 PM
  #1  
V6 Member
Thread Starter
 
MDMachiavelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 10, 2017
Posts: 61
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Shelby Razor Wheels 20X10

I'm looking to get the Shelby Razor Wheels in the Silver and it seems just about all you can find is the Chrome, Black, or Gun Metal.

The only Silver I can find is the 20X10 but I have never heard of putting the 20X10 on the front, is that even doable on a 2007 Shelby GT? I've heard of staggering them with putting the 20X9s on the front and 20X10 on the back but not 20X10 all around.

Is there anyone out there that has 20X10s on the front, and how is it?


This is the look I'm going for, are these staggered> I can't really tell?




Thanks!
MDMachiavelli is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 9/24/17, 09:02 AM
  #2  
Cobra Member
 
shaneyusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 7, 2013
Location: Boise ID
Posts: 1,457
Thanked 118 Times in 104 Posts
I have a 2014 Roush with the 20x9.5 wheels and 275/35R20 on all four corners and they fit very nicely front and back. The 275 width tire will mount up on your 20x10 wheel, but I have not seen one in person. I know the 275 width tires fit all the way around on my '14, I believe the 2007s are similar. Can't guarantee, but I believe you should be able to do the 20x10 all around. I think my offset is +45 and I have the Roush steering rack stop and clamp kit to prevent rub while turning.

Nice look. Hope you find what you are looking for.
shaneyusa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 9/24/17, 10:52 AM
  #3  
GT Member
 
fourdegrees11's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 12, 2016
Location: AZ
Posts: 136
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
From everything I've seen 05-14 wheels are interchangeable. If they have +40mm offset and 7" backspacing they should work up front, and you can run 285s up front on 10" wheels. That's what my setup is anyway
fourdegrees11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 9/24/17, 11:16 AM
  #4  
V6 Member
Thread Starter
 
MDMachiavelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 10, 2017
Posts: 61
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by shaneyusa View Post
I have a 2014 Roush with the 20x9.5 wheels and 275/35R20 on all four corners and they fit very nicely front and back. The 275 width tire will mount up on your 20x10 wheel, but I have not seen one in person. I know the 275 width tires fit all the way around on my '14, I believe the 2007s are similar. Can't guarantee, but I believe you should be able to do the 20x10 all around. I think my offset is +45 and I have the Roush steering rack stop and clamp kit to prevent rub while turning.

Nice look. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by fourdegrees11 View Post
From everything I've seen 05-14 wheels are interchangeable. If they have +40mm offset and 7" backspacing they should work up front, and you can run 285s up front on 10" wheels. That's what my setup is anyway

Yeah, all I can seem to find in the silver is 20X10, it would be great if the they had the 20X9 available. They have the 20X9 and 20X10 in black, chrome, and gun metal but not silver.

If anyone sees the Shelby Razors in 20X9 Silver, new or used, please let me know.

Also the offset on these are 48mm.

They recommend using 295/35ZR20s. What do you think about that?
MDMachiavelli is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 9/24/17, 11:33 AM
  #5  
GT Member
 
fourdegrees11's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 12, 2016
Location: AZ
Posts: 136
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
If you're looking at the ones AM sells they say 20x10 fits rear only. That isnt always true, but you would have to mount them to find out, and then you probably couldnt send them back.

Personally I would just do the gunmetal ones, and then if you still really want silver just get them powder coated
fourdegrees11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 9/24/17, 11:44 AM
  #6  
V6 Member
Thread Starter
 
MDMachiavelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 10, 2017
Posts: 61
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by fourdegrees11 View Post
If you're looking at the ones AM sells they say 20x10 fits rear only. That isnt always true, but you would have to mount them to find out, and then you probably couldnt send them back.

Personally I would just do the gunmetal ones, and then if you still really want silver just get them powder coated

Having them powder coated is an option, but the gun metal doesn't appeal to me.
MDMachiavelli is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/17, 08:31 PM
  #7  
V6 Member
Thread Starter
 
MDMachiavelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 10, 2017
Posts: 61
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Well I found a set from a guy in California. It paid **** near as much to ship them to me as I did to buy them. Luckily the guy gave me a **** good deal. What does everyone think?





MDMachiavelli is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/17, 08:44 PM
  #8  
GTR Member
 
Mustang Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 6,437
Thanks: 0
Thanked 284 Times in 259 Posts
I like em!
Mustang Freak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/17, 08:58 PM
  #9  
GT Member
 
32vsnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 11, 2013
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 125
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Shelby Gt on Razors is a sweet combo.... beautiful car
32vsnake is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/17, 11:01 PM
  #10  
V6 Member
Thread Starter
 
MDMachiavelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 10, 2017
Posts: 61
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak View Post
I like em!
Originally Posted by 32vsnake View Post
Shelby Gt on Razors is a sweet combo.... beautiful car

Thanks! I do like the look of the razors on the Shelby GT.
MDMachiavelli is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/17, 06:53 AM
  #11  
GTR Member
 
SilverSkoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 6, 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,284
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
cant beat that. not real often do you find a decent deal on something youre actually looking for. especially within a couple weeks. they look good. did you end up staggered
SilverSkoundrel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/17, 12:44 PM
  #12  
V6 Member
Thread Starter
 
MDMachiavelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 10, 2017
Posts: 61
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by SilverSkoundrel View Post
cant beat that. not real often do you find a decent deal on something youre actually looking for. especially within a couple weeks. they look good. did you end up staggered
Yeah I got pretty lucky on finding them.

Unfortunately I couldn't find the staggered but they look good regardless.

I'll keep my eye out for a pair of 20X10s

Last edited by MDMachiavelli; 10/14/17 at 12:49 PM.
MDMachiavelli is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/17, 07:30 AM
  #13  
Cobra Member
 
shaneyusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 7, 2013
Location: Boise ID
Posts: 1,457
Thanked 118 Times in 104 Posts
Looking very nice Well worth the search and the price...
shaneyusa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/17, 12:02 PM
  #14  
Cobra R Member
 
PJRManagement's Avatar
 
Join Date: December 16, 2011
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 1,982
Thanked 45 Times in 39 Posts
Those look great.
PJRManagement is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors