Shelby GT350 Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
You have solidified my want for a 5D Mark III
Old 5/8/12, 09:38 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Automagically
You have solidified my want for a 5D Mark III
Haha. Check out my site it'll solidify it more.

Shantsphoto.com

5dmkII and the 70-200 IMO are an incredible combo
Old 5/8/12, 11:39 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Paint the hood vents
Old 5/9/12, 12:17 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
We've got 2 Shibas too! Are yours brats also?
Old 5/9/12, 12:58 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by laserred38
We've got 2 Shibas too! Are yours brats also?
Not so much haha. They are jerks when strangers are bear their food though. They get plenty of discipline and affection. Yoshi, the male is pretty good until he sees wildlife, then he's crazy. Overall, they are calm and good dogs.
Old 5/9/12, 12:59 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Paint the hood vents
Only color I'd go is hot pink...
Old 5/9/12, 01:00 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Sky Hye

Only color I'd go is hot pink...
It might work
Old 5/9/12, 10:23 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by DaSFGiants4Life
A fellow member petunia actually turned me onto this.

Amazon.com: Solvit Tagalong Pet Booster Seat, Standard, Medium: Pet Supplies

Here is her pup with it in action. I'm def gana pick one up.
OMG thats adorable! I've always wanted to get a medium size dog although i dont think they'd fit in there, i might just need to cover up the passenger side seat with a blanket or something.

Thanks Oscar. Canon 5D Mark II and a 24-70L lens.

I crate both of them. I have a photo backdrop which I drape over my seats and tuck it into the corners. Fortunately my Shiba inus are not large so they fit in medium crates. I have one normal looking crate and a smaller soft crate for the female puppy. Works out well and they were protected during the accident. I have to remember to take corners slow though. A few times the boxes tumbled. Uhohhhh. Hehe
Canon L glass is the way to go, I personally own a couple, 17-40mm F4L and 8-15mm F4L.

I only have a T2i as I do filming mostly and photos only occasionally and I did not see a big difference in filming between a T2i and 5DMKII in daylight situations. But picture-wise, I can see the gap between them. i'm blown away by the nice composed blue especially in that tail lamp picture. I don't think my T2i with a L-glass will yield such a nice crisp picture with so much details all around.
Old 5/9/12, 11:14 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by airoscar

OMG thats adorable! I've always wanted to get a medium size dog although i dont think they'd fit in there, i might just need to cover up the passenger side seat with a blanket or something.

Canon L glass is the way to go, I personally own a couple, 17-40mm F4L and 8-15mm F4L.

I only have a T2i as I do filming mostly and photos only occasionally and I did not see a big difference in filming between a T2i and 5DMKII in daylight situations. But picture-wise, I can see the gap between them. i'm blown away by the nice composed blue especially in that tail lamp picture. I don't think my T2i with a L-glass will yield such a nice crisp picture with so much details all around.
Oooh is the 8-15 the new fisheye zoom? I thought about the 17-40, I've been eyeing a ultra wide zoom but my camera bag is too full of other lenses. Plus the 24-70 does a well enough job for now. I think my gear list is perfect now covers everything I need.

I agree about the full frames. I had a t1i and I still have my 40D and the 5D mk2 sensor is amazing compared to the crops. The first time I used the 70-200mk2 I was blown away by the image quality. That is my fav combo, Especially for portraits.
Old 5/9/12, 08:47 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Finally took some shots this weekend. I didn't get too artsy, I'll def post more as they come if there is interest for them. Enjoy! and please share pix of yours!
love the pics! didn't know you lost your '12 from an accident. glad you and the doggies are ok!

my old car was actually totaled a few weeks ago from a similar situation. guy didn't stop at stop sign when trying to make a left turn. scariest thing i ever went through! i still can't put weight on my right wrist, but thankful that was the extent of my injuries.

my dog (coco) wasn't with me at the time, but after the accident, i got her the carseat. it's not in the pic but she's harnessed in there pretty securely. if she were in the car with me that day, i don't think she would have made it. lapdogs like to stay on your lap wherever you go!

what a cute photo! Michelle has such a well behaved dog.
she is insane... far from behaved. i like to think she's a speed demon, because the moment i start slowing down or come to a stop, she is barking like crazy in the car!

i think the car seat comes in different sizes, but for a medium to large sized dog, the crate might be best.

ahh i want a 5D!!
Old 5/9/12, 10:04 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great looking car. Love the 2013 hood. Enjoy!
Old 5/9/12, 10:09 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Petunia

love the pics! didn't know you lost your '12 from an accident. glad you and the doggies are ok!

my old car was actually totaled a few weeks ago from a similar situation. guy didn't stop at stop sign when trying to make a left turn. scariest thing i ever went through! i still can't put weight on my right wrist, but thankful that was the extent of my injuries.

my dog (coco) wasn't with me at the time, but after the accident, i got her the carseat. it's not in the pic but she's harnessed in there pretty securely. if she were in the car with me that day, i don't think she would have made it. lapdogs like to stay on your lap wherever you go!

she is insane... far from behaved. i like to think she's a speed demon, because the moment i start slowing down or come to a stop, she is barking like crazy in the car!

i think the car seat comes in different sizes, but for a medium to large sized dog, the crate might be best.

ahh i want a 5D!!
That sux michelle! Are you going to chiro? Mine works wonders.

Lol, she probably yells "go faster dammit!!"
Old 5/9/12, 10:10 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by eric n
Great looking car. Love the 2013 hood. Enjoy!
Thanks Eric!
Old 5/9/12, 10:14 PM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Sky... beautiful ride man. I'm a fan of DIB too The 13's are starting to grow on me. Keep her clean!

edit: I know you shoot with a Canon, but I won't hold that against you! I use a Nikon. Still, you take some nice shots.
Old 5/10/12, 12:41 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by FromZto5
Sky... beautiful ride man. I'm a fan of DIB too The 13's are starting to grow on me. Keep her clean!

edit: I know you shoot with a Canon, but I won't hold that against you! I use a Nikon. Still, you take some nice shots.
Hahaha. Thanks man. Nikons aren't THAT bad... Hehe. I actually have to work with both at work. Just ordered up a D800 in fact.
Old 5/10/12, 01:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FromZto5
I know you shoot with a Canon, but I won't hold that against you! I use a Nikon. Still, you take some nice shots.
Hahaha. Thanks man. Nikons aren't THAT bad... Hehe.
you guys should have "shootout" see who can shoot a better picture involving a mustang and then we can vote on it. it'll be fun, and we get to see good pictures =)
Old 5/10/12, 07:19 PM
Cobra Member

you guys should have "shootout" see who can shoot a better picture involving a mustang and then we can vote on it. it'll be fun, and we get to see good pictures =)
In the voice of Barney Stinson: Challenge Accepted
Old 5/10/12, 07:23 PM
Cobra Member

Old 5/21/12, 10:46 AM
Cobra Member

Here you guys go:
Attached Thumbnails Some pix of my 13 DIB Track Pack-image-2620929916.jpg   Some pix of my 13 DIB Track Pack-image-1438905789.jpg  
Old 5/21/12, 12:58 PM
Cobra Member

Here you guys go:

Holy Moses, this is not a house, it's a castle!
Amazing place man.

Quick Reply: Some pix of my 13 DIB Track Pack