Notices
2012-2013 BOSS 302

Wrecked LS Picture

Search this Thread

Old 9/19/11, 03:43 PM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 343 Likes on 216 Posts
Originally Posted by 2012YellowBoss
Charlie, I believe so, I am not going to say 100% though. Since it is a site member I will let that person confirm or deny it.
The best advice and choice for the driver is to refrain from posting comments on public forums.
Old 9/19/11, 03:52 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ShaneGT

dont let Jmetero or whatever see that.
It's ok I'm wearing my flame suit
Old 9/19/11, 05:05 PM

I hope I don't ruffle to many,but I have no sympathy for anyone driving drunk and having a wreck.I hope they go to jail.I also have a LS and I am dissappointed about the car.......hope the driver looses the car and his liecense.My closest friend and his kids were killed by a drunk in a muscle car not long ago.
Old 9/19/11, 05:32 PM

This thread has no value, other than stomping on a fellow TMS member. Why it was ever posted is beyond comprehension since the outcome was predictable.

It just adds salt to the wound and only invites idiotic comments even though everyone knows the subsequent consequences of the noted action. Perhaps those who find this misfortune amusing or funny might find no one is ever sheltered or excempt from being in a similar position regardless of circumstances.

Even if difficult for some, make an effort to show a bit of class.
Old 9/19/11, 05:38 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by 1 COBRA
This thread has no value, other than stomping on a fellow TMS member. Why it was ever posted is beyond comprehension since the outcome was predictable.

It just adds salt to the wound and only invites idiotic comments even though everyone knows the subsequent consequences of the noted action. Perhaps those who find this misfortune amusing or funny might find no one is ever sheltered or excempt from being in a similar position regardless of circumstances.

Being a TMS member doesn't give one some sort of free pass. He's **** lucky nothing more serious happened! And for that he should be counting his blessings.
Old 9/19/11, 05:44 PM
V6 Member

Hope he is ok and he checks in soon.
Old 9/19/11, 06:05 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I posted the picture because it is Boss related, there is no hidden message, I made no judgment but you seem to have judged me. I force no one to look at it or to comment on it.
Old 9/19/11, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Whammer
Being a TMS member doesn't give one some sort of free pass. He's **** lucky nothing more serious happened! And for that he should be counting his blessings.
You should consider yourself lucky. You have received a free pass on more than one occassion yet other members on this very forum have let it go letting bygones be bygones and been gracious enough not to embarass you. On the contrary, once you got your LS you were welcomed back with open arms.
Old 9/19/11, 06:08 PM

Natural selection
Old 9/19/11, 06:09 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
LS just got rarer.
Old 9/19/11, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by 2012YellowBoss
I posted the picture because it is Boss related, there is no hidden message, I made no judgment but you seem to have judged me. I force no one to look at it or to comment on it.
I understand, to a point. I am not judging you, if so I would not have offered several compliments on previous posts but I do question your judgement. I doubt there was any intended malice on your part. On the other hand, from previous posts one can reach a conclusion you are far from being naive. The picture was enough to light the fire.

Now that you have seen the results perhaps you should consider asking the TMS administration to delete the thread.
Old 9/19/11, 06:20 PM
Bullitt Member

Article said passenger got the worst of it and some wheels are missing so it seems the worst of the damage we can't even see. (the passenger side)

Glad there were no deaths considering the article claims 70mph, then again can't confirm if the article is truthful.
Old 9/19/11, 06:34 PM
Cobra R Member

You should consider yourself lucky. You have received a free pass on more than one occassion yet other members on this very forum have let it go letting bygones be bygones and been gracious enough not to embarass you. On the contrary, once you got your LS you were welcomed back with open arms.
Are you accusing me of drunk driving? I don't even understand your point? How can you compare forum squabbles with criminal behavior?
Old 9/19/11, 06:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
****......that sucks...what a waste.
Old 9/19/11, 06:59 PM
Cobra R Member

I will also point out that I have not said a single negative comment about the member in question. But I also don't feel that he should be offered some sort of TMS protection.

The picture of his accident should be a stark reminder to all of us the sort of thing that can happen in the blink of an eye when driving a high performance car. It should also be a reminder of what could happen if you drink and drive. It has the potential to absolutely destroy lives. I'm sure he's remorseful but these are things you need to think about before getting behind the wheel of a car.
Old 9/19/11, 07:09 PM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will also point out that I have not said a single negative comment about the member in question. But I also don't feel that he should be offered some sort of TMS protection.

The picture of his accident should be a stark reminder to all of us the sort of thing that can happen in the blink of an eye when driving a high performance car. It should also be a reminder of what could happen if you drink and drive. It has the potential to absolutely destroy lives. I'm sure he's remorseful but these are things you need to think about before getting behind the wheel of a car.
+1 nicely put
Old 9/19/11, 07:12 PM

Are you accusing me of drunk driving?
Not at all. You appear to be a passionate Mustang enthusiast which means many fellow TMS members have noticed as well thus offering courtesy at times when perhaps a different route could have been chosen. Having different levels of expression is easy to misread at times but in the Boss forum it seems the benefit of doubt is observed frequently thus creating a friendlier and more comradery atmosphere. That is what I find surprising and contradicting about this topic.

Whether the driver in question, you, or anybody else be in the same predicament I would be posting in the exact same manner since I do not find joy in anyone's misfortune regardless whether it is self inflicted or not, whether I am fond of the individual or not.
Old 9/19/11, 07:15 PM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Who said anyone is taking joy in this post? Maybe they are mourning the death of a rare car.
Old 9/19/11, 07:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Not at all. You appear to be a passionate Mustang enthusiast which means many fellow TMS members have noticed as well thus offering courtesy at times when perhaps a different route could have been chosen. Having different levels of expression is easy to misread at times but in the Boss forum it seems the benefit of doubt is observed frequently thus creating a friendlier and more comradery atmosphere. That is what I find surprising and contradicting about this topic.

Whether the driver in question, you, or anybody else be in the same predicament I would be posting in the exact same manner since I do not find joy in anyone's misfortune regardless whether it is self inflicted or not, whether I am fond of the individual or not.
I don't see anyone receiving any joy from this guy's accident. It's a unfortunate (albeit preventable) mistake, that's it really. I'll reiterate what he said above drinking and driving is never a good mix... EVER. It's not a personal attack this just serves as a reminder.
Old 9/19/11, 07:20 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
oh look.. another thread gone bad......

Quick Reply: Wrecked LS Picture