Top-grade Falken Tires for Ford Mustang at CARiD! - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

Top-grade Falken Tires for Ford Mustang at CARiD!

Old 9/27/17, 08:25 AM   #1
Premier Authorized Advertiser

Top-grade Falken Tires for Ford Mustang at CARiD!

Looking to get your Ford Mustang ready for adventure, any time and in any weather? Then upgrade it with a set of Falken Tires and be sure, that it will easily handle all the turns, while having an excellent traction. Falken Tires are well-known in the automotive world, as they are widely used by OEM manufacturers and racers. Their tires are designed with larger tread blocks and stiffer construction to enhance performance of your Mustang.

Built to uncompromising standards, all Falken tires feature high levels of noise-absorption with reinforced steel bead fillers and dual tread compounds for high-speed stability. The profile's design and structure provide immediate response to steering input, and quick lane changes. Also they are constructed to keep the ride smooth and quiet, so you can enjoy a more comfortable driving while hearing your engine's growl.

Falken™ | Tires — CARiD.com

Dominate the road in any driving conditions with Falken Tires on!
Join The Mustang Source

Join TheMustangSource.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Mustang fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Mustang Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your stang, and have a great time with other Ford Mustang fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Mustang you'll find that TheMustangSource.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TheMustangSource.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Old 9/27/17, 08:23 PM   #2
I tweaked the button...
...and got lucky!

The problem with this is that if you have a need for an off size such as 275/40-18, then you can't find it easily if at all in this thing.

Need a 'by size' search. Don't see one, and I did look... Just FYI.
houtex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/28/17, 10:59 PM   #3
V6 Member

They have it. When you click on a tire the Search by make and model pops up. At the bottom of that window is a link to search by size.
MDMachiavelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/28/17, 11:38 PM   #4
I tweaked the button...
...and got lucky!

Thanks for this information. However... That doesn't make it right.

The fact is that if you have to experiment with a website to get to something of this nature, the designer has failed. This shouldn't be a 'do this, then you can do what is really needed' thing, it should be right up front, plain as day, intuitive, well placed. Not hidden away, sequestered for only the most desperate/curious/? people.

I'd already moved on to Tirebuyer or other website that doesn't hide this function, if that's how CARiD wants to make it work. You can't gain business by hiding things like this.

Sure, probably the majority are running stock rims on stock cars... but I am not, and I shouldn't be punished for this if I'm shopping your site.

'k. End of diatribe.
houtex is offline   Reply With Quote