Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

Mustang Tag Frame Officially Ford Licensed from American Car Craft

Search this Thread

Old 1/24/13, 01:55 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$57 plus shipping is a lot and I'd like to send some business your way. If it is possible to see this with an actual license plate would be appreciated. The last thing I want to do is pay 57 dollars for a ticket.
Old 1/24/13, 02:00 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by AmericanCarCraft
I SEE!

I went through the process to check out your concern and I do see what your referring to.

I will check with our web-site programmers and see if that is something that can be modified to show shipping options/charges before adding the CC info.

Stay tuned.
Thanks! Just adding some verbiage that you will get the chance to review your order on a subsequent screen before the order is final would be most helpful, as an update to show shipping options/charges before adding the CC info is a larger programming effort.
Old 1/24/13, 02:27 PM
Bullitt Member

OK, I went to a different computer in the office to try it again. The web-site recognized my IP address and autofills or logs me in automatically making it harder to test like a new customer.

So what I figured out is...You are NOT required to enter your credit card number before getting a shipping quote and we do have the state sales tax posted in the cart and on the check out page, in the yellow box.

I saved images as I went along to show you what the pages look like.

Here is the shopping cart, once you add the product.

Here is the Order Submission page before you enter your zip code. As you can see there is NO zip code entered.

Here is the Order Submission page after you enter your address. As you can see the page offers our shipping options at the bottom and NO CC info is entered at the top.

I hope this clears up any issues.

Thanks for all of your input.

Last edited by AmericanCarCraft; 1/25/13 at 06:41 AM.
Old 1/24/13, 03:21 PM
Bullitt Member

thank you for the clarification, I am with SoFLaBoss, just add some info at the top of the cart screen or customer info screen to let us know we can check shipping and final cost before entering cc info .
I am bummed about shipping to my area, it wipes out the decent discount and puts me back above the non discounted price of the frame.
Again thanks for trying to resolve the problem and maybe this will help future customers.
Old 1/24/13, 03:41 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'll buy one in blue text. I like what Im seeing so far from you folks. Just not at the dress up stage yet.
Old 1/25/13, 06:48 AM
Bullitt Member

That is one way to look at it, or you can look at it from the perspective that you are saving 20% with the coupon. Either way you have to pay shipping.

On the other hand and I have mentioned in other posts...we do not advertise below MSRP on our web-site to protect out Dealers. That said, you may be able to find this item at a lower price, if you search for it.

Here is a link to our Dealer locator, I hope this helps!
Dealer Locator

Thanks for all of your suggestions, as you many of you know...web-sites are like cars and houses, they are never 100% complete and always need something updated. I will be adding some more text, as indicated below.

Thanks again for everyone's input!

Originally Posted by Mustang259
thank you for the clarification, I am with SoFLaBoss, just add some info at the top of the cart screen or customer info screen to let us know we can check shipping and final cost before entering cc info .
I am bummed about shipping to my area, it wipes out the decent discount and puts me back above the non discounted price of the frame.
Again thanks for trying to resolve the problem and maybe this will help future customers.