Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

Mustang Air Lift Performance Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 2/14/14 | 10:41 AM
Bullitt Member

Mustang Air Lift Performance Suspension

AirLift Performance Suspension's 2005-2014 Mustang air ride digital suspension kit allows you to fine tune your S197 suspension at any time. Featuring 30 way adjustable struts and shocks and progressive rate, tapered sleeve rear springs, this kit is the ultimate performance suspension kit. These kits allows you to slam your Mustang to the ground at the push of a button with over 4" of drop in the front and rear. With the ability to lower or raise you car within seconds, you can easily make much needed adjustments at the track or on the street for performance and clearance issues.

Old 2/14/14 | 10:59 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

when it goes on sale for half price i'm all over it
Old 2/14/14 | 01:33 PM
Bullitt Member

lol. After taking this car for a quick trip around the track, my next mustang will have an Air Lift kit on it. Just waiting on the 15 to come out.
Old 2/14/14 | 02:10 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Originally Posted by Jarrod@latemodelresto
lol. After taking this car for a quick trip around the track, my next mustang will have an Air Lift kit on it. Just waiting on the 15 to come out.
I want your job!
Old 2/14/14 | 02:26 PM
Bullitt Member

Its a fun one to have.
Old 3/7/14 | 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by DarrenGT
when it goes on sale for half price i'm all over it
Ditto
Old 3/10/14 | 09:36 PM
Bullitt Member

With the struts/shocks having 30 way adjustability does it compare to the adjustment found on the 12-13 Boss? I have a friend who has a 2013 Boss and he is able to firm his ride up for track day and smooth it out to a soft ride for daily cruising and I was looking at buying the Boss set up up but it is rather pricey. I have dealt with air ride before but on my 08 F150, which was nothing more than a land yacht. I liked being able to slam it when parked but it really was boating in handling.
Old 3/11/14 | 12:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Slizzime
With the struts/shocks having 30 way adjustability does it compare to the adjustment found on the 12-13 Boss? I have a friend who has a 2013 Boss and he is able to firm his ride up for track day and smooth it out to a soft ride for daily cruising and I was looking at buying the Boss set up up but it is rather pricey. I have dealt with air ride before but on my 08 F150, which was nothing more than a land yacht. I liked being able to slam it when parked but it really was boating in handling.
You can fine tune your set up when it comes to the air ride suspension. If you go to the drag strip, you can set it up with a little pre load in it for good weight transfer. If you road race, you have so many options of ride height and adjustable, you will be able to dial it in for each track you run. Going to a car show? Slam it on the ground and when you get ready to leave, air it up to your pre-set ride height and away you go.

Honestly, it's probably the best bang for you buck when it comes to suspension. I have been in the air lift shop car, that thing is a beast. My next mustang with have this kit for sure.
Old 3/11/14 | 12:43 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Jarrod@latemodelresto
You can fine tune your set up when it comes to the air ride suspension. If you go to the drag strip, you can set it up with a little pre load in it for good weight transfer. If you road race, you have so many options of ride height and adjustable, you will be able to dial it in for each track you run. Going to a car show? Slam it on the ground and when you get ready to leave, air it up to your pre-set ride height and away you go.

Honestly, it's probably the best bang for you buck when it comes to suspension. I have been in the air lift shop car, that thing is a beast. My next mustang with have this kit for sure.
Sounds like I may have 2 vehicles on air then How is the ride quaility? Wife is not found of my truck, but its meant to look good not ride nice lol. Although it has the Air Ride Technologies kit on it which has no adjustment in the shockwaves shocks

Last edited by Slizzime; 3/11/14 at 12:45 PM.
Old 3/11/14 | 01:05 PM
Bullitt Member

I drove it around for a little while at Mustang Week last year. Honestly, its smoother than what my car is set up on. (adjustable frpp shocks and struts with k springs)

I wasn't a believer until I drove the car. Hands down, one of the nicest kits out there. I wouldn't be scared to jump in a car with it installed and drive all over the states.
Old 3/11/14 | 01:26 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

just to understand installed cost.. what is tentative time to have this all installed.
Old 3/11/14 | 01:50 PM
Bullitt Member

I watched Jeremy install a kit (no lift, just jack stands and a floor jack) at his booth at Mustang Week in 6 hours 8 minutes. I would say a shop could easily do it in 7-8 hours.

They may not be as familiar with the kit, but the longest part will be the wiring and running the air lines.
Old 3/12/14 | 12:41 AM
Mach 1 Member

If I get the airlift system in the future, does that mean all the Whiteline suspension products need to be removed on my car? For example, I just got the Watts link for my mustang.
Old 3/12/14 | 07:34 AM
Bullitt Member

Nope. It will work with the watts link with no problems.