Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

Get Ready For Spring With Up To 30% Off Mustang Parts!

Search this Thread

Old 2/16/15, 01:54 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get Ready For Spring With Up To 30% Off Mustang Parts!

Now through Sunday, March 1, 2015: Up To 30% Off Mustang Parts: The text "Up to 30% Off Sale!", below the price, denotes whether item is included in the sale. If the text "Up to 30% Off Sale!" is not there, the item is not included in the sale. Free same day ground shipping on orders shipping inside the contiguous United States! Truck freight items do not ship free. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Other exclusions may apply.

http://www.cjponyparts.com - CJ Pony Parts, Inc
Old 2/16/15, 04:49 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 776 Likes on 567 Posts
hey Thanks alot
Old 2/17/15, 06:30 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
I have to say this, Steve, 'cause it's bugging me, and has been for a bit.

I have never, ever, seen the words "Up to X% Off Sale!" any time you've posted this sort of thing, on any item, anywhere, in your website. I've seen them with Regular vs Special Price listed, but not anything that's "Up to X% off Sale!" I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, or I've missed it somewhere, but I don't think I'm wrong in this. It's a little confusing to be honest, 'cause I don't know for sure if I've found an item or not.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale, though! Browsing...
Old 2/17/15, 06:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
It would also be nice if there was a section where you can browse just the items on sale, and then can add filters to the results, similar to the section you have for the clearance items.

Man, you guys make it hard for me not to spend some coin on my Mustang... which I guess is the whole point
Old 2/17/15, 07:02 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by SplitSecond
It would also be nice if there was a section where you can browse just the items on sale, and then can add filters to the results, similar to the section you have for the clearance items.

Man, you guys make it hard for me not to spend some coin on my Mustang... which I guess is the whole point
+1. A separate section would be nice.

So hard not to take advantage right now. Need to save for my konis when they go on sale.
Old 2/18/15, 06:50 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by houtex
I have to say this, Steve, 'cause it's bugging me, and has been for a bit.

I have never, ever, seen the words "Up to X% Off Sale!" any time you've posted this sort of thing, on any item, anywhere, in your website. I've seen them with Regular vs Special Price listed, but not anything that's "Up to X% off Sale!" I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, or I've missed it somewhere, but I don't think I'm wrong in this. It's a little confusing to be honest, 'cause I don't know for sure if I've found an item or not.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale, though! Browsing...
It's right here. If it's not popping up on a sales item please let me know what item it is. You should also be able to click on it and it will take you to all the sales items.

Name:  QUBjzYA.png
Views: 4
Size:  503 Bytes
Old 2/18/15, 12:34 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
Originally Posted by Steve@CJPP
It's right here. If it's not popping up on a sales item please let me know what item it is. You should also be able to click on it and it will take you to all the sales items.

No offense, but you're kidding, right?

It's so... *tiny*. And unless you click the part, you don't know. That's not the way you do a sale. At least once you find one... then the list can be found... and that's a little backwards. The sale page should be right up front, "HERE I AM CLICK ME!" instead of a caving expedition to find the hidden gems.

By the way, here is the sales page, but it lists all years, and apparently doesn't sort to any year, so... still a bit of a hunt, but there we go: http://www.cjponyparts.com/catalog/c.../705/?limit=60

Having an 'up front' sale page means that people will browse it... and maybe find things they didn't even know they *wanted or needed* but then... well.. it's on sale! buying things happens...

Steve, you guys run a great service here at The Mustang Source with the awesome install videos (best in the industry, I think), and helping people out in all sorts of ways, but the website's features leave much to be desired, especially regarding this sale thing.

I hope this helps in some way, and indeed, good luck with the sale, and please please please keep up the great install videos! Love those!

And thank you for the explanation of where to find that. It does help!

Last edited by houtex; 2/18/15 at 12:45 PM.
Old 2/18/15, 01:32 PM
Former Vendor

It's also on the front page. All this is saying "The text "Up to 30% Off Sale!", below the price, denotes whether item is included in the sale." is if you see this on the product page then it's on sale. You can still click on the graphic and see whats on sale.

Name:  A388Sp6.png
Views: 4
Size:  503 Bytes

Thank you for the feedback though as I will be sure to pass it up to the guys that are involved in this.