Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

Choose Recaro Seats for an ultimate seating experience!

Search this Thread

Old 11/14/17, 05:05 AM
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Choose Recaro Seats for an ultimate seating experience!

Recaro has been synonymous with top-notch race and high-performance automotive seating for decades and if you're looking for the best treatment for your Mustang's interior its hard to imagine a better option. From now on Recaro Seats are available at CARiD and you can choose the most suitable option for your Ford Mustang on our website.

Made out of the highest quality materials, they feature an integrated headrest, seat belt pass-through openings, and enhanced shoulder, back and thigh area bolsters and much more to make driving your favorite pony even more comfortable and safe. The seat performance is enhanced aesthetically with the Recaro logo embroidered prominently on the headrest. They offer both cloth and leather options.

Recaro™ | Racing, Commercial, Aftermarket Car Seats — CARiD.com

You can find all Recaro Seats available at CARiD here https://www.carid.com/recaro/

Enhance your driving experience and comfort with Recaro seats!
Old 11/14/17, 10:43 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1,498 Likes on 1,022 Posts
I looked but could not find the ones shown in the first picture.

Can you link me to those?

And do they have the airbags that are compatible with the Mustang OEM system? (2010 model year for me)

thanks
Old 11/16/17, 02:56 AM
Former Vendor

Unfortunately that particular model is not available at the moment, however this one seems to have to have the closest design: https://www.carid.com/recaro/sportst...0-00-1575.html

Most fo these seats are not compatible with airbags, however allow the usage of the 4 or 5 point harness. Seat mounting brackets allow the installation on your 2010 Mustang. Let me know if you need any other info!
Old 11/24/17, 03:39 AM
Former Vendor

Do you know what the most exciting part of shopping with CARiD is? Is that you never know, what kind of special promos, will be exclusively available for you on our pages tomorrow!

To prove that we are listed as a #1 choice for car parts for a reason and express our sincere gratitude to you for choosing us, we offer absolutely free shipping on all Recaro racing seats for a limited time only.

Don’t hesitate, to take advantage of this offer, order your set of legendary Recaros at CARiD today.

This is what makes us the best place to shop online, don't miss your chance to save big with us.

Feel free to call us in or send a PM if any additional questions appear. We are available 24/7!

Free shipping applies within the continental US only.
Old 11/24/17, 06:04 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 684 Likes on 347 Posts
They do make some nice seats..

Old 11/24/17, 11:28 PM
Currently a Corvette Owner!

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts
What always bothered me was that if you chose the Recaro option on S197 (including Shelby), or S550, you do NOT get: (1) power adjustability; (2) heated (nor cooled on S550). Why? You have to give up creature comforts for a sport seat? So many other cars do not make you sacrifice like that. C'mon Ford...