Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

AmericanMuscle takes over Carlisle All Ford Nationals!

Old 7/1/15, 05:29 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AmericanMuscle takes over Carlisle All Ford Nationals!

Name:  ford-mustang-american-muscle-logo_zps8065c96a.png
Views: 20
Size:  8.7 KB

Name:  carlisle-setup_zps2fz8amri.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  127.6 KB

We showed up to Carlisle All-Ford Nationals in standard AM style with the big Rig, 6 Project Cars, Mobile Dyno & much more!

Carlisle was huge show this year! Bringing in 2,800+ Ford Mustangs and thousands of enthusiasts and we were stoked to be there!

We brought out the mobile dyno and pulled together a mini Mustang Mayhem so (3) high-horsepower Mustangs could throw it down on the rollers to see who the king is! You might even recognize a few of the faces!

- MMD brought (2) 2015's out to the show with us and really turned some heads! The MMD V-Series and MMD by Foose 2015 products will be available at AmericanMuscle.com this fall!

- The 2015 9-Second GT came out to play and is now packing a new heart! This beast is putting down 1,000+ HP now through a built motor and we can't wait to get back to the track and do some testing.

- Pro-AM Drifter Chris Allen came out to the show and signed some autographs, chatted with customers about drifting and brought his sick 3V Single Turbo GT out!

- We even take you through a quick breakdown of the 2016 GT350R Mustang! This thing is absolutely insane. 19x11 Carbon Fiber Wheels in the front, 526 hp / 429 tq, 8,250 RPM redline.. need we say more!?

Last but not least, our 4-year old buddy Caleb is working with Make-A-Wish Foundation to fulfill his wish to head out to Mustang Week. We're really excited for him that his wish is coming true! We caught wind that it was his birthday and we had to hook this Mustang Enthusiast up with a completely custom AmericanMuscle Boss 302 power wheels. Check him out riding around the show for hours! We're pretty sure he's sleeping in his new ride now!

I hope everyone who was at the show had a blast, and I hope everyone that couldn't make it enjoy the videos!

Check out some of the action here:

Let me know if anyone has questions and let me know what you think.

and if any of you were there, say hi!

-Will