Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

2010-2012 Mustang GT, Boss 302, and GT/CS MRT Front Splitter

Search this Thread

Old 8/8/11, 01:37 PM
GT Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile 2010-2012 Mustang GT, Boss 302, and GT/CS MRT Front Splitter

True high-performance doesn't stay caged under the hood. It lives in every cell of a vehicle. In all of its forms, it endures every obstacle, performs to the max, and threatens the competition. Raw, 100% American DNA built our latest innovation exclusively for the 2010-2012 Mustang. Meet the MRT Front Splitter: champion of race-inspired function and style.

For starters, there's no question you mean business when you have a front end this aggressive. You've had a bad pony from the second you rolled off the lot. The MRT Front Splitter top its off with an intimidating, aerodynamic stance that lets everyone know they should back off. Featuring tough ABS plastic construction, Team MRT made this piece to last. It's grained to create a rugged appearance that's packed with attitude. Pure Stainless Steel turnbuckles resist rust and secure the Splitter to your Mustang's front fascia for an authentic finish. The MRT Front Splitter requires no paint.

We kept precise fit and stunning impact in mind as we rigorously engineered the Front Splitter. We wanted our product to be "smart," so that it's as convenient as possible for you to install on your Mustang. Here's what we came up with: The MRT Front Splitter fits 2012 Boss 302 and 2010-2012 California Special Mustangs with no additional pieces being necessary for purchase. The 2010-2012 Mustang GT front fascia can be adapted to accommodate the MRT Front Splitter. The GT model requires our GT Conversion Kit, so please be sure to select the appropriate option for your Mustang on the drop-down menu when ordering.

Installation varies slightly depending on your Mustang's model. Boss 302 Mustangs benefit from a direct fit that requires no drilling. Simply snap in and go! The California Special front fascia does require numerous holes to be drilled into its bottom before installing the Splitter. We've tried to make this process as precise and painless as possible by pre-drilling holes in the MRT Front Splitter. This way you'll have a template for creating your attachment points.

2010-2012 GT Mustangs require the purchase of an additional Conversion Piece that adapts the GT front fascia to the shape of the MRT Front Splitter. This Conversion Piece is a direct replacement for your factory fascia. Please don't hesitate to contact our team if you have questions about how the MRT Front Splitter will fit on your Mustang. You can reach us at (734) 455-5807.

At the beginning of the design process, we set out with a lofty goal: make the best possible Splitter for 2010-2012 Mustang on the after-market. We believe we've accomplished this. It's aggressive and aerodynamic. Coming from MRT's team of experienced engineers, you know it'll fit and it'll last. Like all MRT products, the Splitter is 100% Made and Engineered in America. So enjoy, and please don't hesitate to contact our team with questions!

http://www.mrt-direct.com/12p900.html
Attached Thumbnails 2010-2012 Mustang GT, Boss 302, and GT/CS MRT Front Splitter-splitter2_austin_1000pix.jpg  
Old 8/9/11, 07:54 AM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I like that a lot. Very nicely done. One question though; can you get the splitter reinforcements in black instead of silver?
Old 8/9/11, 09:15 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Overboost
I like that a lot. Very nicely done. One question though; can you get the splitter reinforcements in black instead of silver?
Thanks! Yes, you can get them in black as well. There is an additional charge of $40 to have them painted in a matte black cerakote finish. We did a sent in black for a customer and they looked awesome. I personally like the black ones more. The reinforcements have a LOT of small parts that all need to be taken apart in order to paint them, thats why the cost might seem a little bit high. Let us know if you have any other questions!
Old 8/9/11, 10:44 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looking good! the Yellow Blaze is slowly growing on me too.
Old 8/9/11, 03:09 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Stangpilot007
Looking good! the Yellow Blaze is slowly growing on me too.
Thanks!! The Yellow Blaze has really grown on me as well!!! One of my favs is Kona Blue