2015 - 2023 MUSTANG Discuss everything 2015-2023 S550 Mustang

How Does the U.S. Mustang Differ From the European Variants?

Search this Thread

Old 11/1/16, 11:24 AM
TMS Editor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
How Does the U.S. Mustang Differ From the European Variants?

Did you know that all Euro-delivered Mustangs are delivered with the Performance Pack as standard? And that's just one of the many differences.

Read the rest on the Mustang Source homepage. >>
Old 11/4/16, 12:40 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Going to have to disagree with you on the V6 being the worst option, not to knock any Ecoboost owners but I purposely went for the V6 and ruled out the Ecoboost after a test drive since I could not get another GT right now. The Ecoboost Stangs tend to sit on lots especially around me because of their pricing, in most cases for 2k more you can get a GT. Still other then factory options the Ecoboost provides very little base HP (2014 V6 has 305 from the same 3.7) or off the line performance ti justify the price. Sure once it gets going its quicker then the 6 but not enough imo. The other factor for me was the V6 with a nice set of axle backs can sound like a nice car, not a V8 but a nice car, there is nothing I have heard that can fix the Ecoboosts exhaust note and in todays market where so many Euro performance cars come with turbo V6 engines that sound really nice I think it was a misstep for Ford to not just offer a boosted V6 rather then use the 2.3 in yet another car

Last edited by vistablue mustang; 11/4/16 at 12:45 PM.