2015 - 2023 MUSTANG Discuss everything 2015-2023 S550 Mustang

In depth walk around video of Ingot Silver GT (must watch)

Search this Thread

Old 5/11/14, 06:25 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^^^Well said!!
Old 5/11/14, 07:15 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue
Man, so untrue! I troll all the threads not just the 2015 section however in particular to the 2015 threads.
Sounds like a confession of guilt to me

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 5/11/14 at 07:28 PM.
Old 5/11/14, 08:16 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MARZ

Uhhh, what?

My disdain for trolls like you has nothing to do with your lack of "awe" for the new car, nor is there any "butt hurt" on my part. I couldn't care less as to your opinion of the car; you're entitled to whatever viewpoint you have, but it doesn't give you a ticket to continually troll virtually every and all meaningful discussion of the next-generation Mustang with your tired, juvenile "Fustang" crap. We get it. You don't like the car. Say your piece and move on so that the rest of us -- the ones who do like the car and / or want to have a meaningful discussion in regards to it -- can do so without your ubiquitous, childish drivel.

There are several vehicles I'm not a fan of -- stock-looking V6 Mustangs on puny wheels and tires for one -- though you don't see me trolling that section. Have some dignity. Have some respect for others on these forums. There are several who've said they don't like the new car; the difference being, their respective comments were meaningful, respectful and intelligent. Of course, I'm assuming these people have much better things to do with their time than peruse a section pertaining to a car they don't like, just so they can continue to troll... oops, I mean, exhibit just how free a thinker they are.

Get over yourself and get a hobby. Hell, go drive that bad *** V6 Mustang, man. There are better things to do with your time, aren't there?
I thought I did have a hobby bro. Trolling the 2015 section! What meaningful conversation were you having? Man your a cranky dude? You really take this mustang stuff to be serious business. Omg bro, relax man, calm down, take and drink! Ha ha ha! You need to lighten up a bit before your head pops off.
Old 5/11/14, 08:16 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Sounds like a confession of guilt to me
Oh but it is! I confess! You caught me fellas! My trolling gig is up. They will never take me alive boys!

Last edited by 2011 Kona Blue; 5/11/14 at 08:20 PM.
Old 5/12/14, 04:32 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by MARZ
Uhhh, what? My disdain for trolls like you has nothing to do with your lack of "awe" for the new car, nor is there any "butt hurt" on my part. I couldn't care less as to your opinion of the car; you're entitled to whatever viewpoint you have, but it doesn't give you a ticket to continually troll virtually every and all meaningful discussion of the next-generation Mustang with your tired, juvenile "Fustang" crap. We get it. You don't like the car. Say your piece and move on so that the rest of us -- the ones who do like the car and / or want to have a meaningful discussion in regards to it -- can do so without your ubiquitous, childish drivel. There are several vehicles I'm not a fan of -- stock-looking V6 Mustangs on puny wheels and tires for one -- though you don't see me trolling that section. Have some dignity. Have some respect for others on these forums. There are several who've said they don't like the new car; the difference being, their respective comments were meaningful, respectful and intelligent. Of course, I'm assuming these people have much better things to do with their time than peruse a section pertaining to a car they don't like, just so they can continue to troll... oops, I mean, exhibit just how free a thinker they are. Get over yourself and get a hobby. Hell, go drive that bad *** V6 Mustang, man. There are better things to do with your time, aren't there?
Well said Marz. You said what so many of us wanted to say but just don't want to waste the time or energy doing. Ignoring the posts/user helps a lot. Just like we did Bill...

But anyway, thanks for trying to point all those out. It may not work, but hey... It was tried.
Old 5/12/14, 08:00 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by FromZto5

Well said Marz. You said what so many of us wanted to say but just don't want to waste the time or energy doing. Ignoring the posts/user helps a lot. Just like we did Bill...

But anyway, thanks for trying to point all those out. It may not work, but hey... It was tried.
Agreed bro, a very well thought out and written post. So, back on topic! I must say the silver looks nice especially with a bunch of accent pieces!

Last edited by 2011 Kona Blue; 5/12/14 at 08:01 AM.
Old 5/12/14, 03:45 PM
SVS
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lighting was Bad and it was hard to get a good Shot.. Very Nice Car and Looks outstanding...

My 2011

Last edited by SVS; 5/13/14 at 10:16 AM.