2015 - 2023 MUSTANG Discuss everything 2015-2023 S550 Mustang

Custom mesh and billet grilles for a new 2015 Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 1/29/15, 07:29 AM
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Custom mesh and billet grilles for a new 2015 Mustang

Hi everyone,

great news for lucky 2015 Mustang owners! One of the coolest aftermarket grille manufacturer's T-rex has just released new custom mesh and billet grilles for the S550 Mustangs (2015) and they are already available at CARiD!

It's a great way to personalize your Mustang and make it stand out from the crowd, because a grille is a face of your car.

So there are 6 new grille designs available for your choice!

Below we listed top 3 options out of 6!

Check the rest styles on our website: 2015 Ford Mustang Billet Grilles at CARiD.com
And let us know which one of all 6 do you like more?
* Please post your option in the comments below!

T-Rex® - Upper Class Series Polished Mesh Grille

T-Rex® - Laser Horizontal Black Billet Grille

T-Rex® - Upper Class Series 3-Window Partitioned Polished Mesh Grille

The installation is not complicated, detailed instructions come in set, so if you have some basic tech skills, tools and few hours of spare time - it will be absolutely possible to do DIY.

Check the full selection of grilles for all Mustang models here

Read more about the T-Rex brand on our website: T-Rex® Grilles | Billet, Mesh, X-Metal, Torch Series - CARiD.com

And hey, keep following us for some new 2015 Mustang products, we already have a few more cool releases for you!
Old 1/29/15, 11:04 AM
Cobra Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Question

OOOOH ! I love the polished mesh grill. Is the mesh grill available for 2005 - 2014 Mustangs ?
Old 1/30/15, 02:44 AM
Former Vendor

Yes sure, we do have mesh grilles for the 2005-2014 Mustangs!
Please choose the year of your model and browse the full list of mesh grilles available for it: http://www.carid.com/ford-mustang-grill/
Old 2/5/15, 10:28 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Can the Mustang logo badge be attached to the horizontal billet grill?
Old 2/5/15, 12:56 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
How do these install? Do they replace the stock grilles or are they overlays that bolt on OVER the stock grille?
Old 2/5/15, 06:28 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by carid
Hi everyone, great news for lucky 2015 Mustang owners! One of the coolest aftermarket grille manufacturer's T-rex has just released new custom mesh and billet grilles for the S550 Mustangs (2015) and they are already available at CARiD! It's a great way to personalize your Mustang and make it stand out from the crowd, because a grille is a face of your car. So there are 6 new grille designs available for your choice! Below we listed top 3 options out of 6! Check the rest styles on our website: 2015 Ford Mustang Billet Grilles at CARiD.com And let us know which one of all 6 do you like more? * Please post your option in the comments below! T-Rex® - Upper Class Series Polished Mesh Grille T-Rex® - Laser Horizontal Black Billet Grille T-Rex® - Upper Class Series 3-Window Partitioned Polished Mesh Grille The installation is not complicated, detailed instructions come in set, so if you have some basic tech skills, tools and few hours of spare time - it will be absolutely possible to do DIY. Check the full selection of grilles for all Mustang models here Read more about the T-Rex brand on our website: T-Rex® Grilles | Billet, Mesh, X-Metal, Torch Series - CARiD.com And hey, keep following us for some new 2015 Mustang products, we already have a few more cool releases for you!
How much is the black billet grille and will it fit the V6?? Also do you carry a Tribar logo that can attach to the grille? Please let me know as I'm getting my car in about a month . Also how hard is it to install and does it
T require removal of the front clip?
Old 2/6/15, 03:34 AM
Former Vendor

- This grille is only good for the 2015 GT Mustangs (will not fit on the V6 models).
- It is absolutely possible to attach an emblem on top of the grille. You can use stock or aftermarket ford emblems (it may be needed to make a custom mounting bracket).
Unfortunately we do not carry the Tribar logo, however you can get it through a local Ford dealer.
- The set includes 2 pieces:
Main (replacement) grille: $389.50
Bumper (overlay) grille: $239.50
Old 2/6/15, 04:55 AM
Bullitt Member

- This grille is only good for the 2015 GT Mustangs (will not fit on the V6 models). - It is absolutely possible to attach an emblem on top of the grille. You can use stock or aftermarket ford emblems (it may be needed to make a custom mounting bracket). Unfortunately we do not carry the Tribar logo, however you can get it through a local Ford dealer. - The set includes 2 pieces: Main (replacement) grille: $389.50 Bumper (overlay) grille: $239.50
Thanks for the info. When will a grille for the V6 be coming out? I don't see why they wouldn't make one as so far about 25% of the Mustangs sold are the V6.
Old 2/6/15, 05:16 AM
Former Vendor

Totally agree with you! I am pretty sure aftermarket grilles for the V6 mustangs will be released within one-two months. Our best grille suppliers as T-Rex and E&G are already working on it.

We will keep you update on all the releases for the brand new Mustang!
Old 2/6/15, 05:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Totally agree with you! I am pretty sure aftermarket grilles for the V6 mustangs will be released within one-two months. Our best grille suppliers as T-Rex and E&G are already working on it. We will keep you update on all the releases for the brand new Mustang!
Please let us know when the V6 grilles are ready
Old 2/10/15, 08:45 AM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
How about seeing if those suppliers would consider doing an OEM style grille, but without the pony. Seeing as there are a lot of people "blacking-out" their ponies with plastidip, it would seem this would be a popular mod.
Old 2/10/15, 10:05 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by StangNut
How about seeing if those suppliers would consider doing an OEM style grille, but without the pony. Seeing as there are a lot of people "blacking-out" their ponies with plastidip, it would seem this would be a popular mod.
A Pony eliminator that would fit in after removal would be even better,easier and cheaper.
Old 2/10/15, 10:08 AM

A pony eliminator? I don't understand.
Old 2/10/15, 11:16 AM
Bullitt Member

Yes, a grille with the plastic honeycomb but no chrome pony stuck in the middle. I see there is a honeycomb delete GT grille out there but wide open is too exposed for my liking. Should be a cake walk for Ford to produce one and a alternate grille.
Old 2/10/15, 11:17 AM

That's what I described above so I thought he meant something else.
Old 2/11/15, 07:57 PM
Banned

Received 254 Likes on 230 Posts
Nice grills! However the takeaway is that it's nearly impossible to fix fugly
Old 7/6/15, 04:04 AM
Former Vendor

Another update for 2015 Mustang owners,

we've finally started to take orders on Custom RaceMesh grilles! RaceMesh is a #1 manufacturer of aftermarket mesh grilles. They have plenty of mesh styles to make your Mustang stand out from the crowd.

There are 2 mesh styles available for 2015 Ford Mustang:

Standard style wave mesh grille
and
Gothic style wave mesh grille

Below you can see the comparison:

Check out RaceMesh image gallery to see how these grilles look in person: RaceMesh - Gallery

Now it's time to see how good they look on a Mustang!
Standard:
* Click on the picture to view prices and other details

Gothic
* Click on the picture to view prices and other details

Good for: EcoBoost / GT / V6 2015-2016

Includes main and bumper grille
Main grille completely replaces factory grille
Genuine stainless steel woven wire; not stamped, expanded or welded
Every grille is "made to order" and requires approximately 30 days to produce
Each Grille is custom fabricated by hand, made to order for each customer and therefore is Non-Returnable.
Warranted for 1 year or 12000 miles, whichever occurs first
Proudly made in the U.S.A.

Which grille type (Standard or Gothic) and what finish would you choose for your mustang?

- Black Chrome
- Black Wrinkle
- Electro Polished
- Satin Stainless
or
- Silver Leopard

Share your thoughts and inquire for price quotes in the comments or PM!
Old 7/6/15, 08:30 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
RaceMesh is semi local to me. Small family owned business that does top notch work! I'm eventually going to have them do a custom grille for my Cervini's hood scoop, my fog light holes and the lower Roush grille delete, so they're all matching! Good stuff here folks...
Old 7/8/15, 08:46 AM
Former Vendor

All PM replied! Let me know if you would like to get a quote, I will be glad to calculate it for you!

We work with RaceMesh for quite a long time already and they always show impressive results. They do the installation in their garage to make sure everything looks smooth.
Old 7/8/15, 12:33 PM
bob
Legacy TMS Member

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Pretty cool, I like the black wrinkle gothic race mesh myself

Quick Reply: Custom mesh and billet grilles for a new 2015 Mustang