Notices
Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

A Good Ford dealership in Missouri?

Search this Thread

Old 9/30/14, 06:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Good Ford dealership in Missouri?

Anyone know of a good dealership in Missouri that will even try to look at some issues on my Mustang?
My wife works at the dealership where I bought her and they dont give a care about anything to do with it.
This is very dissapointing.
Old 10/1/14, 04:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Where in Missouri are you? Republic Ford in Republic MO. has treated me pretty good on getting stuff fixed. I have been denied on a couple of things but I think it's more of a Ford problem more so than the dealer.

Wayne
Old 10/2/14, 09:58 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by AWKONA11
Anyone know of a good dealership in Missouri that will even try to look at some issues on my Mustang? My wife works at the dealership where I bought her and they dont give a care about anything to do with it. This is very dissapointing.
Yep Missouri is kind of a big state; where are you in the state?
Old 10/5/14, 02:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good ford service

Bob Allen Ford just across the state line in Overland Park, KS (Kansas City) has been the only place that has done anything for me as far as my ongoing rearend chatter--they replaced the rear clutch pack even though the noise didn't replicate for them when my local dealer (where I used to work) was just like sorry, it won't make the noise for us so we don't know what to tell you. Friendly Ford in Springfield has been good for things in the past as well.
Hoping my vehicle ever gets fixed & stays that way, as it's doing the same thing again. Otherwise I'm just going to get rid of it, been dealing with the issue since it was a year old & it's just turning 2 in a few weeks.