Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

Contact Ford Corporate?

Search this Thread

Old 3/19/13, 11:56 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Contact Ford Corporate?

Is this possible? The customer service manager for my region advised me to contact them via email, however, emails aren't publicly available right now due to system updates on their end.

This is the message displayed on their contact page:

"We are currently updating our systems and temporarily cannot accept email."
Old 3/19/13, 11:58 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
call them
Old 3/19/13, 12:04 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Flagstang
call them
I appreciate the short and very uninformative response. Find me a number, because I don't think one exists.
Old 3/19/13, 12:06 PM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
call them
Old 3/19/13, 12:09 PM
MOTM Committee Member

call them
Old 3/19/13, 12:23 PM
GT Member

My Mustang has been at a dealership for 31days. The transmission has an issue. It took them two weeks to finally break it down and another two weeks to place orders on all the parts needed for the repair. The customer service manager I've been dealing with, Cynthia, just informed me that one of the parts they're waiting for is backordered. They are now going to order and replace the trans with a brand new one seeing as that is the only acceptable option. I want to contact someone who I can speak to about this matter. Customer Service can not do anything for me except continue to hound the dealership. She has been apologizing and even went as far as telling me this is wrong and that she was truly sorry for my trouble.

I'd be surprised if Deysha responds to this thread.
Old 3/19/13, 12:27 PM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Originally Posted by TwistedKarma
My Mustang has been at a dealership for 31days. The transmission has an issue. It took them two weeks to finally break it down and another two weeks to place orders on all the parts needed for the repair. The customer service manager I've been dealing with, Cynthia, just informed me that one of the parts they're waiting for is backordered. They are now going to order and replace the trans with a brand new one seeing as that is the only acceptable option. I want to contact someone who I can speak to about this matter. Customer Service can not do anything for me except continue to hound the dealership. She has been apologizing and even went as far as telling me this is wrong and that she was truly sorry for my trouble.

Deysha does a great job. She can't control your dealer. If your dealer sucks then corporate Will have to take care of it. But Deysha is good at what she does. So no need to call her out when its your sorry dealers fault.
Old 3/19/13, 12:29 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Is there a lemonlaw for where you live?
Old 3/19/13, 12:35 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by texastboneking

Deysha does a great job. She can't control your dealer. If your dealer sucks then corporate Will have to take care of it. But Deysha is good at what she does. So no need to call her out when its your sorry dealers fault.
Deysha is part of Ford's "Customer Service" department. This department can not do ANYTHING but hound dealerships. I don't mean to downplay her job, but what good is this? I can hound a dealership myself.

As far as the lemon law, I've already sued Ford Motor Company and won for a rear axle problem. I kept the car and took a settlement, but now the trans has an issue. I've been without my car for a total of 183 calendar days and have only had it for a year and a half.

Counted my calendar days wrong ^ fixed.

Last edited by TwistedKarma; 3/19/13 at 05:32 PM.
Old 3/19/13, 03:57 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Deysha is part of Ford's "Customer Service" department. This department can not do ANYTHING but hound dealerships. I don't mean to downplay her job, but what good is this? I can hound a dealership myself.

As far as the lemon law, I've already sued Ford Motor Company and won for a rear axle problem. I kept the car and took a settlement, but now the trans has an issue. I've been without my car for a total of 172 calendar days and have only had it for a year and a half.
Sounds like you truly have a lemon of a car, unfortunately. Guess you should have gotten a different car instead of keeping this bad one, unfortunately.

Just pulled from the Ford site:

Ford Customer Service
+1-800-392-3673
+1-800-232-5952 (TDD for the Hearing Impaired)
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Saturday, 9:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Old 3/19/13, 04:28 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
My Mustang has been at a dealership for 31days. The transmission has an issue. It took them two weeks to finally break it down and another two weeks to place orders on all the parts needed for the repair.
With that long of a wait, I understand why you would be frustrated.

The customer service manager I've been dealing with, Cynthia, just informed me that one of the parts they're waiting for is backordered. They are now going to order and replace the trans with a brand new one seeing as that is the only acceptable option. I want to contact someone who I can speak to about this matter. Customer Service can not do anything for me except continue to hound the dealership. She has been apologizing and even went as far as telling me this is wrong and that she was truly sorry for my trouble.
It sounds like there is a positive resolution and an attempt to acknowledge this has been problematic for you.

If you are already working with someone, then she might not. However, it is likely if you made contact she would respond.
Old 3/19/13, 05:25 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by kylerohde
Sounds like you truly have a lemon of a car, unfortunately. Guess you should have gotten a different car instead of keeping this bad one, unfortunately.

Just pulled from the Ford site:

Ford Customer Service
+1-800-392-3673
+1-800-232-5952 (TDD for the Hearing Impaired)
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Saturday, 9:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time
I wish I would have just taken the buyback I was awarded. Also, the information you obtained and posted is that of Ford's Customer Relations department. I'm already working with a regional manager. I wanted to speak with Corporate since this department really doesn't do much of anything (I say that respectfully) - I've been dealing with this department for over a year.

Originally Posted by Tony Alonso
With that long of a wait, I understand why you would be frustrated.

It sounds like there is a positive resolution and an attempt to acknowledge this has been problematic for you.

If you are already working with someone, then she might not. However, it is likely if you made contact she would respond.
You have no idea. It's not just this time that makes it frustrating, it's everything I've had to deal. I'm actually a lot more calm this time around, believe it or not.

Now there is a positive resolution for me, but a month later? I won't see my car for another week or two I bet. If an independent repair shop were to keep you strung a long for over a month, over a transmission, it wouldn't fly, but I can't do anything about it and apparently neither can Ford.

I tried to reach out to Deysha prior to contacting Customer Relations myself in hopes that it would be escalated right away, but she failed to see the thread I made?? or she just ignored it.

Even put her name in the title: https://themustangsource.com/f804/tr...deysha-519191/

Such a terrible company.

Last edited by TwistedKarma; 3/19/13 at 05:29 PM.
Old 3/19/13, 05:49 PM
MOTM Committee Member

I wish I would have just taken the buyback I was awarded. Also, the information you obtained and posted is that of Ford's Customer Relations department. I'm already working with a regional manager. I wanted to speak with Corporate since this department really doesn't do much of anything (I say that respectfully) - I've been dealing with this department for over a year.

You have no idea. It's not just this time that makes it frustrating, it's everything I've had to deal. I'm actually a lot more calm this time around, believe it or not.

Now there is a positive resolution for me, but a month later? I won't see my car for another week or two I bet. If an independent repair shop were to keep you strung a long for over a month, over a transmission, it wouldn't fly, but I can't do anything about it and apparently neither can Ford.

I tried to reach out to Deysha prior to contacting Customer Relations myself in hopes that it would be escalated right away, but she failed to see the thread I made?? or she just ignored it.

Even put her name in the title: https://themustangsource.com/f804/tr...deysha-519191/

Such a terrible company.
Old 3/19/13, 06:15 PM
Mach 1 Member

You should have PMed her.. Making a thread is not going to get her or any other Ford rep on here to respond.
Old 3/19/13, 06:18 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Such a terrible company.
Did you send her a PM? Also, I am fairly certain the volume of requests is enough that it might warrant a direct contact.

And far as it being a terrible company, why didn't you take the buyback originally if it was offered?
Old 3/19/13, 06:20 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Other than the Customer Relations Division, which is a corporate entity, who else are you wanting to contact?
Old 3/20/13, 01:49 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Such a terrible company.
with all the bad things you say.. no wonder no one wants to help you.. its not like anyone can be forced to help you. and some random number to ford HQ wont do anything either.. they will just tell you to call CS.They are trained to not redirect people who call the wrong number to the right number.

So you got a buy back and kept the car and got some cash??? sounds odd

Last edited by Flagstang; 3/20/13 at 01:52 AM.
Old 3/20/13, 02:00 AM
GT Member

I went through arbitration with Ford and my lawyers. The arbitrator's sided with me, awarded me a buy back and Ford appealed. Instead of dragging the matter out in court until god knows how long, Ford agreed to pay me a good amount of money, and I kept the car thinking the headache was done and over with. I'm not trying to get anyone's pitty, frankly I don't care what you think of me. Fact is I'm being ****ed around.
Old 3/20/13, 02:04 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

sounds like something is up if they have the care for 31 days.
Old 3/20/13, 02:05 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Tony Alonso
Other than the Customer Relations Division, which is a corporate entity, who else are you wanting to contact?
The customer service manager told me to go to www.customersaskford.com, go down to the contacts section to get the email to a different department in corporate that could only be contacted via email.. If Deysha, could help me get a contact email address, much would be appreciated.

Last edited by TwistedKarma; 3/20/13 at 02:18 AM.

Quick Reply: Contact Ford Corporate?