Notices
'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

New Stripes....

Search this Thread

Old 9/9/12, 09:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So we TTT'd a thread to talk ****? Get a grip, people.
Old 9/9/12, 09:37 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle
So we TTT'd a thread to talk ****? Get a grip, people.
TTT'd??
Old 9/10/12, 07:26 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by mikeyt03
I think I already mentioned to you in another thread about how I felt like you were posting in every thread I post in. I don't know why you would try and turn that around on me after I called you out on it earlier today. Childish? Yeah, I've made some childish comments about your stang. The truth is, I like your car ( except for the GT/TP). But I feel like you jump on people when they express their opinions that don't align with yours. Let's agree to disagree and move on. Sound good?
Your postings are negative in a sarcastic way. If I don't like something I simply state it is not for me and move on or I don't post anything at all. You go on and on and on about how much you don't like something about the car mod that was done. That is un-called for. i called you out for being an internet bully wanna-be-tough guy hiding behind your computer. i won't say anything to a person on here that I would not say to their face.

Now stay off MY thread.
Old 9/10/12, 12:55 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by MyStang2010GB

Your postings are negative in a sarcastic way. If I don't like something I simply state it is not for me and move on or I don't post anything at all. You go on and on and on about how much you don't like something about the car mod that was done. That is un-called for. i called you out for being an internet bully wanna-be-tough guy hiding behind your computer. i won't say anything to a person on here that I would not say to their face.

Now stay off MY thread.
It's not your place to decide what's uncalled for or not, or how someone should deliver information. If you don't like opinions of others, then stay off of public forums. I don't ever remember you calling me anything. Much less a wanna be tough guy. I'm not hiding behind anything, and I have no problem communicating the same way I do, in person. I was trying to end this with my last post, but it's seems like you can't let it go. So if you're still confused or want to complain some more, you can pm instead of passive aggressively talking about it on threads.
Old 9/10/12, 08:29 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

It's not your place to decide what's uncalled for or not, or how someone should deliver information. If you don't like opinions of others, then stay off of public forums. I don't ever remember you calling me anything. Much less a wanna be tough guy. I'm not hiding behind anything, and I have no problem communicating the same way I do, in person. I was trying to end this with my last post, but it's seems like you can't let it go. So if you're still confused or want to complain some more, you can pm instead of passive aggressively talking about it on threads.
What part of stay off my thread did you not understand?
Old 9/10/12, 08:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

What part of stay off my thread did you not understand?
The part where you actually have the ability to stop me from posting on this thread.
Old 9/10/12, 08:59 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

The part where you actually have the ability to stop me from posting on this thread.
And here is my problem with you. When you were badgering the guy about his tail light tints he repeatedly asked you to stop after you had already stated you didn't like them. I also stated to stay outta my thread and again... being the ****head you are.. you persist. You proved my point about your being an *******.
Old 9/10/12, 09:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

And here is my problem with you. When you were badgering the guy about his tail light tints he repeatedly asked you to stop after you had already stated you didn't like them. I also stated to stay outta my thread and again... being the ****head you are.. you persist. You proved my point about your being an *******.
He actually didn't ask me to stop posting on his thread ever.

I posted the last post because you asked me a question. I posted before that because you attacked my character. I'm posting now because your calling me names. I've asked you to continue this by pm if you must, but you ignored it. I'll always respond if you insult me. Here is my problem with you... You don't know when to shut up. So let's both shut up and stop posting. We are never going to agree.
Old 9/10/12, 09:57 PM
Banned

Are you guys still going at it?
Old 9/10/12, 10:37 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Are you guys still going at it?
The ***** just doesn't know when to shut up
Old 9/11/12, 04:25 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
Closing thread . . .

There is a an ignore feature on this site. Feel free to use it. No need for name calling and badgering others just for the sake of posting in a thread. If people can't seem to get along with other members there is an easy fix . . . .

And as a reminder, https://themustangsource.com/f651/be...embers-392036/