Notices
'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

lightest wheels for 10-13 Mustangs?

Search this Thread

Old 6/28/12, 11:36 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Those aren't bad and would be great for a track wheel depending on the strength.

I just went with some SVTPP wheels seeing as how I'm not as concerned with the weight as I was before. I don't plan on tracking very often(no time), so I went with those instead. If I did decide to track, I'd probably run something like that.

I just don't like any of CCWs mono block designs on the Mustang.
Old 6/28/12, 07:10 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by modernbeat
Well, the Vorshlag 18x10 D-Force wheels are 19.2 lbs and $309. And they clear the Brembo brakes with plenty of clearance, are a square setup so they can be rotated and fit completely under the fenders with plenty of tire.

Weight:

Brake Clearance:

We spoke to CCW about making wheels like this and they replied that their Classic design flexes too much to make a wheel in these sizes.
Added to my Christmas list. I've always liked these wheels on the M3's my track-rat buddies run. Think you'll ever sell them in gunmetal?
Old 7/2/12, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by speedform
Added to my Christmas list. I've always liked these wheels on the M3's my track-rat buddies run. Think you'll ever sell them in gunmetal?
Unlikely. It took a lot of effort and a long wait to get these done. Future orders will likely just be flat black and silver.