The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   '10-14 Exterior Modifications (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f802/)
-   -   Let's See Your Concave Wheels (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f802/lets-see-your-concave-wheels-523221/)

FromZto5 3/25/14 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk13 (Post 6777867)
Zay's Mustang. Remember this?

Aren't those 2 wheels the same??? Or is one niche targas?

Nighthawk13 3/25/14 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6777869)
Aren't those 2 wheels the same??? Or is one niche targas?

I'm not sure anymore. :screwy: I can't tell them apart this morning. Maybe they were always Velgens.
Open this link. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...-wheels-4.html

Yup, always been Velgens.

FromZto5 3/25/14 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk13 (Post 6777872)
I'm not sure anymore. :screwy: I can't tell them apart this morning. Maybe they were always Velgens. Open this link. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...-wheels-4.html Yup, always been Velgens.

I figured.

Phil you seen my new borla fiascos thread? I'll have new pics this weekend lol

Nighthawk13 3/25/14 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6777877)
I figured.

Phil you seen my new borla fiascos thread? I'll have new pics this weekend lol

Yes I did. I'll be hearing Corsa quad exhausts in a few weeks. If I like the sound, $$$$$ again. I will probably buy the quad valance 1st.

You can't get the Borlas repaired? :(

FromZto5 3/25/14 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk13 (Post 6777879)
Yes I did. I'll be hearing Corsa quad exhausts in a few weeks. If I like the sound, $$$$$ again. I will probably buy the quad valance 1st. You can't get the Borlas repaired? :(

Oh yeah of course I could have got them repaired, any one of the 4 sets that I had in my house lol. But the point is, I shouldn't have. Million mile lifetime warranty, etc... I'm sure they would have offered to fix it etc, but still. Such a complete hassle esp with car show season starting this weekend. I shouldn't have to deal with that :(. :mad: with how much they are worth, I expect more. At least much better weld quality over less than 2 years.

But yes ohhhh the sound of corsas... Tbd. We will see. Did you see my vids I found?

Nighthawk13 3/25/14 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6777889)
Oh yeah of course I could have got them repaired, any one of the 4 sets that I had in my house lol. But the point is, I shouldn't have. Million mile lifetime warranty, etc... I'm sure they would have offered to fix it etc, but still. Such a complete hassle esp with car show season starting this weekend. I shouldn't have to deal with that :(. :mad: with how much they are worth, I expect more. At least much better weld quality over less than 2 years.

But yes ohhhh the sound of corsas... Tbd. We will see. Did you see my vids I found?

Playing it on home speakers tonight.

Dfink114 3/25/14 08:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Dammmit. Now I want Niche Milans on my car.........

Don't judge my PS skills. I used used GIMP and a track pad on my laptop.......

Attachment 215034

CiniZter 3/25/14 08:50 AM

^^wish lists just grow n grow...it looks so good.. do it

Dfink114 3/25/14 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by CiniZter (Post 6777987)
^^wish lists just grow n grow...it looks so good.. do it

Hah, you make it sound so easy. Got $2K I can have? Just to be clear, HAVE....not borrow :devil:

CiniZter 3/25/14 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Dfink114 (Post 6777988)
Hah, you make it sound so easy. Got $2K I can have? Just to be clear, HAVE....not borrow :devil:

you wont believe me if i say i see people changing wheels every time i see their ride like they change their shirts... not sure how they are shelling the cash for all of this... not sure if they are getting sponsored...

Nighthawk13 3/25/14 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by CiniZter (Post 6777997)
you wont believe me if i say i see people changing wheels every time i see their ride like they change their shirts... not sure how they are shelling the cash for all of this... not sure if they are getting sponsored...

Shiaz, I think I should move to Houston because it looks like you guys are having more fun than us people in the great white north. :(
Here we change our wheels 2 to 3 times a year. Winter, spring & fall, summers.

CiniZter 3/25/14 09:52 AM

^ phil: i wont recommend moving here because of the bad summers we have.. but winter is good on us.. i am surprised with the amount of exterior mods that i m seeing in a very short period of time around Houston.. we have like 60 - 80 stangs in our group (stangs of Houston) active and out of them 90% are very active modding and rest 10% of my kind people who just like/comment/droll of others mods.

FromZto5 3/25/14 11:30 AM

Did someone just want Niche Milans again???????????????

lol....

somehow I feel directly responsible

Dfink114 3/25/14 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6778087)
Did someone just want Niche Milans again???????????????

lol....

somehow I feel directly responsible

You should! I never heard of them before and I was perfectly happy with the Brembo wheels. I love all that space in between the 5 spokes.

FromZto5 3/25/14 02:29 PM

^ sorry man... but yes, cleaning is just awesome now. I can literally scrub the back side of the wheel with my hands :D

Stage_3 3/25/14 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rog13GTCS (Post 6777735)
I think your Roush wheels look great. I dont know if I would change them. Wont the Brembos fit your wheels? If not check Wilwood they have a narrow 6 piston caliper, supposed to fit behind most wheels 18 inches an larger.

Thanks.
I do have the Brembo brakes now. If I did a brake upgrade, it would be Wilwood or Baer. (Both top-notch and you pay for what you get.) But,...like I said, Id get the wheels and brakes at once. Too much coin for now.
I'm looking at other toys. :D

Nighthawk13 3/25/14 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 6778291)
Thanks.
I do have the Brembo brakes now. If I did a brake upgrade, it would be Wilwood or Baer. (Both top-notch and you pay for what you get.) But,...like I said, Id get the wheels and brakes at once. Too much coin for now.
I'm looking at other toys. :D

Other toys? What other toys? :)

Stage_3 3/25/14 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk13 (Post 6778297)

Shhhhhhhhhhhh,......it's a secret. :D

Rog13GTCS 3/25/14 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 6778302)
Shhhhhhhhhhhh,......it's a secret. :D

You're such a tease.

Stage_3 3/25/14 04:47 PM

^^lol

ford20 3/25/14 04:56 PM

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5532/1...a19cb8ef_o.jpg

FromZto5 3/25/14 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 6778291)
Thanks. I do have the Brembo brakes now. If I did a brake upgrade, it would be Wilwood or Baer. (Both top-notch and you pay for what you get.) But,...like I said, Id get the wheels and brakes at once. Too much coin for now. I'm looking at other toys. :D

Tony... About how much is a full set front and back, sized appropriate to fill a 20" wheel? :devil: also must be slotted or drilled rotors. And is there an option like that for the rear wheels too???

Originally Posted by Nighthawk13 (Post 6778297)

He wants a magnacharger instead of his roush TVS :poke: :D

Stage_3 3/25/14 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by ford20 (Post 6778320)

That is gorgeous! :nice:

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6778371)
Tony... About how much is a full set front and back, sized appropriate to fill a 20" wheel? :devil: also must be slotted or drilled rotors. And is there an option like that for the rear wheels too???

Yes,...they make big brake kits for the front and rear as well. Slotted and cross drilled. BIG $$$$$$$$! lol I believe Baer and Wilwood both offer them. (I'm talking about the Big Brake KITS. I do believe there are other companies that sell the cross drilled and slotted rotors, but not sure of quality. Baer and Wilwood are top notch. Obviously the slotted/drilled rotors would be a lot more inexpensive just by themselves instead of the whole kit.)
No,.....I'm happy with my Roush phase 1.
(For now. lol :devil:)

Rog13GTCS 3/25/14 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6778371)

Yes sir, both Baer and Wilwood make Brake kits for the front and rear for our cars. Not a cheap upgrade. Baer Fronts Baer Rears About $4400 for a new set for this set. They have another which would be 7k approx. Those are some sexy roters. You do get to pick your caliper color! More than red or black too.

Nighthawk13 3/26/14 04:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I miss my Vossens.
Attachment 194006

MyStang2010GB 3/26/14 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk13 (Post 6778550)

Those are my favorite wheels :hail:

FromZto5 3/26/14 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by MyStang2010GB (Post 6778553)

His head just grew from Canada to Iowa!!!!

Haha kidding Phil. I miss your vossens too! What a gorgeous car.

Nighthawk13 3/26/14 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by MyStang2010GB (Post 6778553)

Thank you sir.

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6778563)
His head just grew from Canada to Iowa!!!!

Haha kidding Phil. I miss your vossens too! What a gorgeous car.

I know you are. I'm driving down to Ottawa this afternoon to pick up my wife. 2.5 hr drive each way. :) with CS wheels though. :mad:

FromZto5 3/26/14 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk13 (Post 6778659)
Thank you sir. I know you are. I'm driving down to Ottawa this afternoon to pick up my wife. 2.5 hr drive each way. :) with CS wheels though. :mad:

At least you get to drive her now!

Nighthawk13 3/26/14 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6778688)
At least you get to drive her now!

Yup, I had to triple powerwash her and go through a touchless carwash after that.

Stage_3 3/26/14 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk13 (Post 6778866)
Yup, I had to triple powerwash her and go through a touchless carwash after that.

LOL
:D

conv_stang 3/28/14 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Gabe (Post 6773556)
I have a hard time believing that they don't hit/rub when the whole rear of the car dips down (not just one side) ... have you gone through any dips at a high-enough speed to make the rear of the car squat/dip down?

He doesn't ever launch the car hard enough for it to squat in the rear. That would through rubber chunks on his rear fenders :P

FromZto5 3/28/14 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by conv_stang (Post 6779516)
He doesn't ever launch the car hard enough for it to squat in the rear. That would through rubber chunks on his rear fenders :P

I actually have already... The other day. Ssssshhh don't tell wifey.

Mikey 3/28/14 12:49 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Just installed my Velgen VMB5's this morning! Excuse the sub-par cell phone pics. Let me know what you guys think!

CiniZter 3/28/14 01:04 PM

^ looking awesome..

FromZto5 3/28/14 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 6779683)
Just installed my Velgen VMB5's this morning! Excuse the sub-par cell phone pics. Let me know what you guys think!

Mikey... LOOKS GREAT!!! 305 nitto drags? :) awesome. Hey did you figure out your TPMS situation?

Also, you're on Eibach's right? Looks like your offsets and wheelsizes are close to mine, so it sticks out a tad from your fenders? Are those 19s or 20s on the Velgens? Make sure there is no rubbing. You'll hear that a LOT from folks here and won't believe you're not rubbing... lol. Try a few hard acceleration runs. Make sure that backend doesn't squat down too much.

Stage_3 3/28/14 03:40 PM

Looks good man!

2014DIB 3/28/14 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk13 (Post 6778550)

Hi Phil,

yes - those look great! Have admired them on other posts. Great looking car overall!

what brand/size tires are you running on those Vossen CV1's? (if I recall - you have 20x9 on front and 20x10.5 out back).

Thinking of taking the plunge for my 2014 Brembo GT. Did you need to do anything special to clear the Brembo's?

Think they would look good on a DIB color?

FromZto5 3/28/14 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by 2014DIB (Post 6779788)
Hi Phil, yes - those look great! Have admired them on other posts. Great looking car overall! what brand/size tires are you running on those Vossen CV1's? (if I recall - you have 20x9 on front and 20x10.5 out back). Thinking of taking the plunge for my 2014 Brembo GT. Did you need to do anything special to clear the Brembo's? Think they would look good on a DIB color?

Phil can answer but I think he has 275 out back. The vossens would look good on any color.

TheDivaDanielle 3/28/14 06:04 PM

I honestly don't like it at all.

The wheels are a completely different tone of grey. would be better suited in a different shade.

I know I'll probably be the only negative comment, but I look at aesthetics like that.

laserred38 3/28/14 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle (Post 6779833)
I honestly don't like it at all. The wheels are a completely different tone of grey. would be better suited in a different shade. I know I'll probably be the only negative comment, but I look at aesthetics like that.

I wasn't saying anything, but the dark charcoal looks a little weird on SGM. I think bright silver or glossy black would've looked better, but it *is* unique?... :dunno:

Nighthawk13 3/28/14 06:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by 2014DIB (Post 6779788)
Hi Phil,

yes - those look great! Have admired them on other posts. Great looking car overall!

what brand/size tires are you running on those Vossen CV1's? (if I recall - you have 20x9 on front and 20x10.5 out back).

Thinking of taking the plunge for my 2014 Brembo GT. Did you need to do anything special to clear the Brembo's?

Think they would look good on a DIB color?

Thanks. The front wheels are +32 offset so there is more than enough room to clear the Brembos. The rears are +42 which means that 285 is the widest you can go to make sure they don't rub.
It will really look awesome on DIB for sure and don't forget to get black lug nuts.
You'll be the 1st DIB in this forum.
Here are Rick's and his dad's Verts with Pro Kit springs. The rear tire are 285s. As you can see, Burton is right. They look good in any color. Attachment 193946

Mikey 3/29/14 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6779698)
Mikey... LOOKS GREAT!!! 305 nitto drags? :) awesome. Hey did you figure out your TPMS situation?

Also, you're on Eibach's right? Looks like your offsets and wheelsizes are close to mine, so it sticks out a tad from your fenders? Are those 19s or 20s on the Velgens? Make sure there is no rubbing. You'll hear that a LOT from folks here and won't believe you're not rubbing... lol. Try a few hard acceleration runs. Make sure that backend doesn't squat down too much.

Thanks, Burton! I was a little impatient and had them mounted without the TPMS, so I'll have them added later. And you're correct, I am on Eibach pro springs. The wheels are 20" and they do stick out slightly. I'm a little worried about rubbing, but nothing so far.

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle (Post 6779833)
I honestly don't like it at all.

The wheels are a completely different tone of grey. would be better suited in a different shade.

I know I'll probably be the only negative comment, but I look at aesthetics like that.

I had actually worried that the greys would be too similar and it would look like I was trying to make them match. In person, the colors are different enough that this isn't the case, and I like it. To each their own, but I appreciate the feedback. Have you decided what wheels you're going with yet?

FromZto5 3/29/14 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 6780096)
Thanks, Burton! I was a little impatient and had them mounted without the TPMS, so I'll have them added later. And you're correct, I am on Eibach pro springs. The wheels are 20" and they do stick out slightly. I'm a little worried about rubbing, but nothing so far. I had actually worried that the greys would be too similar and it would look like I was trying to make them match. In person, the colors are different enough that this isn't the case, and I like it. To each their own, but I appreciate the feedback. Have you decided what wheels you're going with yet?

I think with the eibach pro's, they should be stiff enough, along with the stock bump stops that you should be fine. The k's, from my research, are a tad softer in stiffness, so to be safe, despite no rubbing, I added a stiffener to both my rear springs just to be sure. They're perfect right now.

And no matter what folks say, I love your velgens. I would have liked to go them or vossens of budget allowed back then. But I'm loving my niches ;)

Mikey 3/29/14 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6780104)
I think with the eibach pro's, they should be stiff enough, along with the stock bump stops that you should be fine. The k's, from my research, are a tad softer in stiffness, so to be safe, despite no rubbing, I added a stiffener to both my rear springs just to be sure. They're perfect right now.

And no matter what folks say, I love your velgens. I would have liked to go them or vossens of budget allowed back then. But I'm loving my niches ;)

I actually have the shorter bump stops on that came with the springs, so I'll be putting the stock bump stops back on this week just to be a little extra safe.

FromZto5 3/29/14 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 6780108)
I actually have the shorter bump stops on that came with the springs, so I'll be putting the stock bump stops back on this week just to be a little extra safe.

Yes don't swap bump stops. Trade the slightly stiffer ride for safety.

TheDivaDanielle 3/29/14 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 6780096)
I had actually worried that the greys would be too similar and it would look like I was trying to make them match. In person, the colors are different enough that this isn't the case, and I like it. To each their own, but I appreciate the feedback. Have you decided what wheels you're going with yet?

Yeah, the plan is the Stance SC-5ive. Wife might be selling her motorcycle so that opens some free budget, and I think it might be smarter/better to have the stripes painted on the car instead of getting wheels for it. We have to talk about it. I mean the stock 19's are fine on it for now, and it seems like it would make more sense to redo the stripes or take it further and get them painted.

The list of work/mods I want to do is quite short at this point.

FromZto5 3/29/14 03:59 PM

got a chance to take some decent pics..

http://s20.postimg.org/vu9a7jf59/Elle5.jpg

http://s20.postimg.org/7gfldn7fx/Elle8.jpg

http://s20.postimg.org/5ko7oqt7x/Elle9.jpg

http://s20.postimg.org/y7r7yjtkd/Elle13.jpg

http://s20.postimg.org/njs2dg8z1/Elle19.jpg

Stage_3 3/29/14 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6780302)
got a chance to take some decent pics..
http://s20.postimg.org/7gfldn7fx/Elle8.jpg

Looks dynamite Burton! :nice:

jdilla42 4/6/14 07:46 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Here's mine. 20 inch Niche Apex.

Attachment 155823

Attachment 155824

Attachment 155825

Attachment 155826

FromZto5 4/6/14 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 6780388)
Looks dynamite Burton! :nice:

Thx tony...

Originally Posted by jdilla42 (Post 6784212)
Here's mine. 20 inch Niche Apex.

Another niche family member ;). Nice!

jdilla42 4/6/14 07:51 AM

Gotta love the Niche products. Great quality and wheel designs.

TheDivaDanielle 4/7/14 08:34 AM

ugh.. every time I wanna be like "hey I'm going to focus on other stuff and not mod the car" I come back to this thread.

Due to marriage, employer change and Leukemia I have yet to have a normal month's income, and it keeps delaying the one expensive mod I want to do yet. The new wheels/tires. Hopefully by May. Still waiting on Jay@HyperMotive for a quote for tires yet anyway.

CiniZter 4/9/14 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle (Post 6784670)
. Hopefully by May. Still waiting on Jay@HyperMotive for a quote for tires yet anyway.

which one did u decide to go with

Jay@Hypermotive 4/9/14 01:04 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Another happy customer, Ryan with 20x10 all around on the DIB mustang:) Clears brembos!

FromZto5 4/9/14 03:12 PM

Jay, are those Niche Targas? very nice!!! You didn't carry Niche back when I was shopping!!! :(

What's the specs on those wheels and tires above?

Jay@Hypermotive 4/10/14 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6785798)
Jay, are those Niche Targas? very nice!!! You didn't carry Niche back when I was shopping!!! :(

What's the specs on those wheels and tires above?

Yeah, we just picked these, Stance, Vertini and HRE up:) Took about 3 weeks to get the info from Stance though:(

The Niche are 20x10 40mm offset all around.

FromZto5 4/10/14 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jay@Hypermotive (Post 6786262)
Yeah, we just picked these, Stance, Vertini and HRE up:) Took about 3 weeks to get the info from Stance though:(

The Niche are 20x10 40mm offset all around.

Jay I sent you a pm... thanks.

TheDivaDanielle 4/10/14 03:12 PM

I know Burton will puke, but these are finally available from MMD...
also in Gunmetal and Black.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mmd-si...0x10-0514.html

Jay@Hypermotive 4/11/14 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle (Post 6786273)
I know Burton will puke, but these are finally available from MMD...
also in Gunmetal and Black.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mmd-si...0x10-0514.html

That's a sweet original design....

Rog13GTCS 4/11/14 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Jay@Hypermotive (Post 6785734)
Another happy customer, Ryan with 20x10 all around on the DIB mustang:) Clears brembos!

You can run a 20x10 on the fronts? I thought there were rubbing issues with that size.

DarrenGT 4/11/14 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Jay@Hypermotive (Post 6785734)

wow looks like you're pushing the envelope on the front

stang8psi 4/11/14 08:52 PM

4 Attachment(s)
here are my new 18" and street tire combo lol..
Attachment 193741
Attachment 193742
Attachment 193743
305's
Attachment 193744

Stage_3 4/12/14 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by stang8psi (Post 6786921)
here are my new 18" and street tire combo lol..
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...175914_521.jpg

That looks killer! Very nice man.
Nice stance too. :nice:

JCStang 4/17/14 04:53 AM

What size tires?

stang8psi 4/23/14 07:21 PM

Stock 235/50/18 front, 305/40/18 rear. I have new 255/45/18 to go on the front.

cdiaz1069 4/26/14 03:18 PM

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3.../042614028.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3.../042614026.jpg

TheDivaDanielle 4/26/14 03:23 PM

not so much concave.

cdiaz1069 4/26/14 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle (Post 6795051)
not so much concave.

Was hoping it was close enough to qualify. They fall in a little...:grouphug:

TheDivaDanielle 4/26/14 03:55 PM

doesn't mean i still don't love them. :-D

cdiaz1069 4/26/14 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle (Post 6795071)
doesn't mean i still don't love them. :-D

:D Thanks, Danielle. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

shouldhavegottheGT 4/28/14 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by GT50GO (Post 6693856)
Here's my TSW Nurburgring's gunmetal w/mirror face - 20x8.5 up front and 20x10 in the rear

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-g...-02-28_959.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-E...-05-42_908.jpg

What offset are these? I found a used set of 20x8.5 +25 offset. Not sure if they will fit.

stang8psi 4/29/14 06:39 AM

^ again not concave lol.. title is hard to read I guess ?? Ha ha

MDkid92 4/29/14 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by stang8psi (Post 6796415)
^ again not concave lol.. title is hard to read I guess ?? Ha ha

I guess so lol. Nice looking wheels from everyone, but not concave.

m4tic 4/29/14 04:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
TSW Mirabeu
19x9 +30 255/40/19
19x9.5 +40 285/35/19

Attachment 214930

Stage_3 4/29/14 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by m4tic (Post 6796746)
TSW Mirabeu
19x9 +30 255/40/19
19x9.5 +40 285/35/19
https://i.imgur.com/MNQMrTRl.jpg

Looks real good! :nice:

figit 4/29/14 06:57 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Finally got my SSR GTV-O1s in so I figured I'd add to the concave thread. I took these photos about an hour after they were mounted with horrible weather but you get the idea! 19x9.5 +35mm 285/35/19 Hankook V12s

The full thread is here.

Nighthawk13 4/30/14 06:04 AM

Concave or almost concave or even convex wheels are fine.
Nice wheels everyone.
Mike, thanks for the links on your sig.
:cheers:

lakeguy77 4/30/14 07:48 PM

Anybody have any pics of Niche Essens on a Mustang? They look really nice, but that doesn't always translate well to the car, but they seem to have a real nice dish to them, even the 8.5" fronts.

MDkid92 5/1/14 12:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by lakeguy77 (Post 6797321)
Anybody have any pics of Niche Essens on a Mustang? They look really nice, but that doesn't always translate well to the car, but they seem to have a real nice dish to them, even the 8.5" fronts.

should be able to find a few via a google search.

CVH 5/1/14 12:25 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Shelby CS1 MatteBlack on SGM
Staggered 20x11 with ToyoProxes 4

KAZOODUDE 5/1/14 01:21 PM

Niche Milan rims

ok I chose Milan 197 rims for my car. Got 20x8.5 with +35mm up front riding on Conti extremes 255/35/20 and out back 20 x 10.5 +30mm offset. I am conflicted! I like it from most angles but from the 3/4 shot i would like to push the wheels in an inch. But the way the 285 sits on the 10 1/2" rim it does put all the tread under the wheel well meaning it doe not spray up along side the car. I put the GT500 mud flaps and roush splitters on and it helped draw your eye away from the offset but i am really wondering about just going with 20 x 10 +40mm from niche! $500 change but what to do with these rims?? What do you guys think? PS No rubbing at all at 130MPH or over speed bumps or Michigan pot holes! THEY SIMPLY DO NOT RUB!

Stage_3 5/1/14 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by CVH (Post 6797654)

Looks killer Chris. Nice set up man! :nice:
What's your suspension set up?

CVH 5/1/14 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 6797704)
Looks killer Chris. Nice set up man! :nice: What's your suspension set up?

Thank you kind sir. I'm riding on Koni strT shocks/struts with GT500 mounts and SR springs. Eibach adjustable sways and today went in Steeda lca. The wheels are 255/35/20 - 35 offset fronts 295/30/20 - 55 offset rears Couldn't be any happier! She sticks on the turns. And grabs from a dig.
3.73 are going in the end of month, we'll see how the suspension likes a little more torque!

lakeguy77 5/1/14 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by MDkid92 (Post 6797648)
should be able to find a few via a google search.

Thanks for that pic. I've found a couple on google search but only a small handful and either they're small/low rez or weird angles.

MDkid92 5/1/14 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by lakeguy77 (Post 6797753)
Thanks for that pic. I've found a couple on google search but only a small handful and either they're small/low rez or weird angles.

you're welcome. Although, those are Rohana RC10's. I added the wrong picture lol. Similar to the Essens though.

lakeguy77 5/2/14 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by MDkid92 (Post 6797896)
you're welcome. Although, those are Rohana RC10's. I added the wrong picture lol. Similar to the Essens though.

See that's the same thing I keep running into, search for Essen's and get RC10s. Very similar though.

Stage_3 5/2/14 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by CVH (Post 6797752)
Thank you kind sir. I'm riding on Koni strT shocks/struts with GT500 mounts and SR springs. Eibach adjustable sways and today went in Steeda lca. The wheels are 255/35/20 - 35 offset fronts 295/30/20 - 55 offset rears Couldn't be any happier! She sticks on the turns. And grabs from a dig.
3.73 are going in the end of month, we'll see how the suspension likes a little more torque!

Very nice! Enjoy. :nice:

FromZto5 5/9/14 06:52 PM

http://s20.postimg.org/mhcvlbwbx/boyson5.jpg

laserred38 5/9/14 10:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Gonna be one of the last pics of HOONIGT. Idgaf if it's in the wrong section :stirpot:

FromZto5 5/9/14 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 6801384)
Gonna be one of the last pics of HOONIGT. Idgaf if it's in the wrong section :stirpot:

Don't sell that beauty!!!

laserred38 5/9/14 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6801386)
Don't sell that beauty!!!

You're killin me! I have to! But I'm telling the guy he has to sell it back to me lol

mrc728 5/9/14 11:42 PM

^GREAT PIC Z

FromZto5 5/10/14 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 6801395)
You're killin me! I have to! But I'm telling the guy he has to sell it back to me lol

Telling ya, you'll find a way to make up the down payment difference... The regret is not worth the money ;). In the grand scheme of things, how much is that car really worth? Where will you find something like that?

Originally Posted by mrc728 (Post 6801396)
^GREAT PIC Z

Thanks Matt!!! I appreciate the kind words.

laserred38 5/10/14 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6801421)
Telling ya, you'll find a way to make up the down payment difference... The regret is not worth the money ;). In the grand scheme of things, how much is that car really worth? Where will you find something like that? Thanks Matt!!! I appreciate the kind words.

I'm making him sign a contract that he has to sell it back to me for my son :grin: and there's no way I'm going to make up $7k in 2 months. Besides the future wifey can't drive stick yet, so having two cars that she can't drive would be a waste. And we don't have the space for it. If we had a house with a garage, I would've done anything to keep it. The buyer is a friend of a friend, and a Mustang guy. He sold his last one (I think a Fox) years ago when he had kids and has been itching to get back into one. I'm pretty sure he'll take care of it. He used to do body and paint so he's going to give it a nice fresh coat!

DarrenGT 5/10/14 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by CVH (Post 6797654)

love i mean LOVE those CS1's. Always been on my radar as possible black rims for mine. They look amazing on your car. but all those corners to clean. ugh LOL!

Stage_3 5/10/14 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6801322)

KILLER!!!! :nice:

That sucks man.
You'll be back in a Mustang soon enough Patrick. Good luck! :nice:

DarrenGT 5/10/14 08:20 PM

Yours makes that generation of mustang look awesome!

laserred38 5/11/14 12:15 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by DarrenGT (Post 6801669)
Yours makes that generation of mustang look awesome!

Ah thanks man! Here's the last pic I took of her...and the last pic taken of me with her.

killaz05 5/13/14 06:41 AM

Always hard to see them go but hopefully it does work out and you get her back. She looks great.