Notices
'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

Help identifying wheel

Search this Thread

Old 6/22/15, 11:00 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help identifying wheel

Looking to get a set of wheels for my sterling gray 2014 GT. Right now I'm looking at the AMRs in charcoal but I'd like to get some help to identify the wheel in this Nitto advert. The closest I've found so far is the Avant Garde M590, spokes are right but the center is different. Thanks for any help!

Old 6/23/15, 03:35 AM
FR500 Member

Received 118 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by withinavoid
Looking to get a set of wheels for my sterling gray 2014 GT. Right now I'm looking at the AMRs in charcoal but I'd like to get some help to identify the wheel in this Nitto advert. The closest I've found so far is the Avant Garde M590, spokes are right but the center is different. Thanks for any help!

That's a very common and popular design. There are ton's of manufacturers who offer something similar. The car itself looks real but the wheels seem like they might just be a generic rendering.
Old 6/23/15, 09:08 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, yep it's a popular design for sure and I'm leaning towards the AMR which is almost the same. In fact I have the same design from VMR on my BMW. I particularly like these spokes in the pic though which match the Avant Garde but the smooth center on these is nicer. Hoping someone may have seen these before and chime in since I have some time before springing for a set.