Notices
'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications
View Poll Results: Red Fascia w/. or w/. fog lights?
Fog lights
6
66.67%
No Fog lights
3
33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Guys, help me chose my next mods

Old 11/9/12, 04:57 PM
  #1  
Bullitt Member
Thread Starter
 
M3hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 24, 2010
Posts: 277
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, help me chose my next mods

Hi Guys,
Next mods that I want to include on my car, are:
-Black Roof vinyl from AM
-Front CS Fascia (in Body Color-red), but I don't know which one looks better, with fog lights or without, I like both looks.

I plan to keep my GT grille fog lights.

Also apparently in TX you can get fined if you have more than 2 fog lights in your car.
Attached Thumbnails Guys, help me chose my next mods-img_3262.jpg   Guys, help me chose my next mods-pictureorvideo090-copy.jpg  
M3hunter is offline  
Old 11/9/12, 07:49 PM
  #2  
Cobra Member
 
Planeswalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 9, 2009
Location: OKC, OK
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by M3hunter
Hi Guys,
Next mods that I want to include on my car, are:
-Black Roof vinyl from AM
-Front CS Fascia (in Body Color-red), but I don't know which one looks better, with fog lights or without, I like both looks.

I plan to keep my GT grille fog lights.

Also apparently in TX you can get fined if you have more than 2 fog lights in your car.
I have a friend who got pulled over for having more than four front white lights, he got a warning and since then only uses one set of fogs. This was in TX of course.
Planeswalker is offline  
Old 11/9/12, 08:18 PM
  #3  
Bullitt Member
Thread Starter
 
M3hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 24, 2010
Posts: 277
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by Planeswalker View Post
I have a friend who got pulled over for having more than four front white lights, he got a warning and since then only uses one set of fogs. This was in TX of course.
Thanks for the information Planeswalker
M3hunter is offline  
Old 11/9/12, 09:49 PM
  #4  
Mach 1 Member
 
Skylar's Avatar
 
Join Date: December 17, 2011
Posts: 871
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Since they look so similar, I'd get the one with the lights. If you're changing the bumper, you might as well get the one with functionality. Also, I'd add the hood scoop in the second picture to your list.
Skylar is offline  
Old 11/9/12, 10:33 PM
  #5  
Bullitt Member
Thread Starter
 
M3hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 24, 2010
Posts: 277
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
Since they look so similar, I'd get the one with the lights. If you're changing the bumper, you might as well get the one with functionality. Also, I'd add the hood scoop in the second picture to your list.
Thanks Skylar, good idea!
M3hunter is offline  
Old 11/9/12, 10:39 PM
  #6  
Mach 1 Member
 
Skylar's Avatar
 
Join Date: December 17, 2011
Posts: 871
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by M3hunter

Thanks Skylar, good idea!
No problem!
Skylar is offline  
Old 11/10/12, 04:47 AM
  #7  
V6 Member
 
Oric's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 27, 2012
Location: Germantown, TN
Posts: 69
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
Since they look so similar, I'd get the one with the lights. If you're changing the bumper, you might as well get the one with functionality. Also, I'd add the hood scoop in the second picture to your list.
That's just a OEM hood scoop that has no functionallity whatsoever. If you are abe to use a matte black strip or something to cover the ungodly seem on the sides, its a great looking mod. Also i know the on from the factory require holes to be drilled in the hood for them to mount properly (hence why i still have mine attactched)

But yes, i would go with the lights
Oric is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
AMAlexLazarus
Vendor Showcase
0
9/2/15 07:27 AM
GTPETE
Vehicles For Sale
4
8/22/15 04:29 AM
firstang001
'10-14 Exterior Modifications
8
8/4/15 07:43 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Guys, help me chose my next mods


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.