Notices
'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

Anyone Running ORACLE Concept Sidemarker Set?

Old 9/24/14, 09:29 AM
GT Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MADSCOTSMAN
A few more pics
Looks sweet, thanks for posting those! Do you happen to have any pics of the tinted lights during the day with the lights off?
Old 9/24/14, 12:11 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
thats nice... post more pics.. where is the group buy. you have 1 vote here
Old 9/24/14, 03:30 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by CiniZter
Possibly another one here.
Old 9/24/14, 09:51 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by NacsMXer
Looks sweet, thanks for posting those! Do you happen to have any pics of the tinted lights during the day with the lights off?
I got the tint from AM so they are just completely black now when the lights are off just like any other tinted side marker light

Originally Posted by CiniZter
Originally Posted by John H
Possibly another one here.
I got them here:
http://www.northamericantuning.com/2...t_p/mu-303.htm

If you enter the coupon code STANGCONCEPT, you get 10% off. I ended up paying the extra 19.95 for the smoked lenses which was a complete waste of money (213.18 shipped) IMO as they were maybe 5% smoked at best. I would use the discount code and order the clears (comes to 188.95 then 6.27 S&H) and get some side marker tint from AM or ebay if I had to do it all over again since I ended up buying the tint anyway.

I'll try to get some with the lights off and a complete side view around dusk probably Friday after I wash the car. I have been driving the entire state of Indiana every day this week for work and the car is filthy right now

Last edited by MADSCOTSMAN; 9/24/14 at 09:55 PM.
Old 9/25/14, 01:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Last edited by MADSCOTSMAN; 9/25/14 at 01:25 PM.
Old 9/26/14, 09:00 PM
GT Member

Looks great!! Thank you MADSCOTSMAN for the info, and taking the time to post those pics.
Old 10/4/14, 03:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've had these for a month now. If you decide to buy these I highly recommend that you add additional sealant to them before installing them on your car. 1 of mine is currently holding about 1/4" of water, and 2 more are slightly foggy. On the Camaro forums I've been finding several posts from other owners of these side markers reporting the same. Had I researched these more thoroughly and known of their sealing issues I probably wouldn't have bought them. This weekend I plan to take them out, let them dry, and add a bead of silicone around the housing which I hope will keep the rain out of them the next time.

I do have to say that these look awesome, and I love how they look with my LED taillights on my 2013! I bought the clear ones from NorthAmericanTuning and tinted them with some 20% window tint that I had left over from another mod. Here's some pictures.
Name:  FrontLEDMarker_zps3ce15ded.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  132.5 KB
Name:  BothLEDMarkers_zpsfb3a0243.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  126.5 KB
Name:  RearLEDMarker_zpsfa1b56b3.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  133.0 KB

Last edited by JoshLSTV; 10/4/14 at 03:20 AM.
Old 10/6/14, 10:57 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by JoshLSTV
I've had these for a month now. If you decide to buy these I highly recommend that you add additional sealant to them before installing them on your car. 1 of mine is currently holding about 1/4" of water, and 2 more are slightly foggy. On the Camaro forums I've been finding several posts from other owners of these side markers reporting the same. Had I researched these more thoroughly and known of their sealing issues I probably wouldn't have bought them. This weekend I plan to take them out, let them dry, and add a bead of silicone around the housing which I hope will keep the rain out of them the next time.

I do have to say that these look awesome, and I love how they look with my LED taillights on my 2013! I bought the clear ones from NorthAmericanTuning and tinted them with some 20% window tint that I had left over from another mod. Here's some pictures.

Good to know. I've been waiting for the blackouts from A&M, so when I get home tonight I'll add the extra sealant and let it cure while I wait. Everything else on the car is LED at this point. I wanted these to be LED too, but they look like crap in clear and the tinting is weak to say the least.

Last edited by Critical Mass; 10/6/14 at 11:00 AM.
Old 10/6/14, 11:07 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thank god I have a long list of work that would come before this, otherwise I'd have to seriously consider them, crazy price and all. Maybe by the time I get down to sidemarkers the price will be more manageable...
Old 10/7/14, 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by Critical Mass
Good to know. I've been waiting for the blackouts from A&M, so when I get home tonight I'll add the extra sealant and let it cure while I wait. Everything else on the car is LED at this point. I wanted these to be LED too, but they look like crap in clear and the tinting is weak to say the least.
I was only able to get to fixing the one that was holding water this weekend. After I got all the water out, and dried it in the oven I resealed it with some clear silicone RTV which seems to have done the trick. It rained here pretty good yesterday, and it's still dry inside. I've converted mine to all LED's as well. LED's make the car look so much cleaner. I thought the clear was pretty bad looking too. They should've made the tinted ones the standard, and offered a blacked out version in place of the current "tinted" ones.
Old 10/7/14, 06:14 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by JoshLSTV
I was only able to get to fixing the one that was holding water this weekend. After I got all the water out, and dried it in the oven I resealed it with some clear silicone RTV which seems to have done the trick. It rained here pretty good yesterday, and it's still dry inside. I've converted mine to all LED's as well. LED's make the car look so much cleaner. I thought the clear was pretty bad looking too. They should've made the tinted ones the standard, and offered a blacked out version in place of the current "tinted" ones.
/agreed. I resealed mine last night and will be adding the tint to them tonight if I have time.
Old 10/11/14, 04:58 AM

You should post some pics of them on your car when you get them installed!
Old 10/15/14, 02:20 PM
GT Member

I got a set of "tinted" ones off of ebay for $205 shipped. I already have SGM paint, so I am painting and clearcoating this set. Just leaving the tinted slit of lights.
Old 10/15/14, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Deerslayer
I got a set of "tinted" ones off of ebay for $205 shipped. I already have SGM paint, so I am painting and clearcoating this set. Just leaving the tinted slit of lights.
Please post some pictures of your painted ones when you finish. I've thought about getting mine painted but not sure how they will look in the front.
Old 10/21/14, 03:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've had these on about a week and like how they really make the car stand out....maybe too much.

I may be being paranoid, but I think these lights may be drawing a lot more attention to my car than I was used to. I notice more people staring at traffic lights and on the highway. oh well.

One thing I don't like about these is that they don;t fit as well as factory marker lights, especially the back ones. it seems like they are missing a curve to them, because the middle of the factory markers used to sit more flush in the bumper opening. These stick out a bit more in the middle, but I'll deal.
Old 10/29/14, 06:27 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by bones302
I've had these on about a week and like how they really make the car stand out....maybe too much.

I may be being paranoid, but I think these lights may be drawing a lot more attention to my car than I was used to. I notice more people staring at traffic lights and on the highway. oh well.

One thing I don't like about these is that they don;t fit as well as factory marker lights, especially the back ones. it seems like they are missing a curve to them, because the middle of the factory markers used to sit more flush in the bumper opening. These stick out a bit more in the middle, but I'll deal.
I noticed the fitment issue as well, so I left them off. In fact I have several aftermarket pieces that did not fit well that are not on the car. For me, the idea is to IMPROVE the car, not make it worse.
Old 11/14/14, 10:23 PM

SouthwestSpeed.net

I got mine here. They have them in clear or any color you want. I think they also have tinted ones.

http://southwestspeed.net/products/2...sidemarker-set

They are showing a coupon code for all the Oracle lights on their Facebook page today. "ORACLE10 saves you 10% off all Oracle lighting."

Last edited by Christa; 11/15/14 at 10:28 AM.
Old 4/3/17, 08:42 PM

I know this is an old thread, but I figure bumping it is better than starting a new one.

Wondering if anyone has gotten these recently and if they've changed/improved since then? I really like the way they look, but all the photos either make them look way too bright, or just a dark strip. I know that I could probably tint it if its bright, but do you think they've fixed the leak/seal and fitment issues?
Old 6/21/17, 02:45 PM
Supporting Vendor

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Sorry for digging up an older thread, just wanted to let you all know we have released our own, in-house manufactured, LED sidemarkers for the 2010-2014 Mustang.

Made right here in St. Louis, Missouri by Diode Dynamics!

Diode Dynamics LED Sidemarkers for 2010-2014 Ford Mustang S197(set)

Here's a few examples with our clear lens set installed on a white S197 Mustang!

Nick C.
The following users liked this post:
NacsMXer (6/24/17)
Old 6/24/17, 09:12 AM
GT Member

Thanks for posting, Nick. I've got a set ordered. I've been waiting for you guys to release these and sort of gave up hope, but here they are for us 10-14' guys! Can't wait to try them out.