Notices
5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

Anyone near dayton ohio

Search this Thread

Old 3/31/16, 11:48 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That would be willing to let a fellow mustang brethren use a lift and some tools to rebuild my differential. Mine is in need of a rebuild . I'm out here on business for the next year and have no access to my tools any longer. I am a master certified tech and have done a ton of differential rebuilds but right now I'm a fish out of water. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 3/31/16, 02:19 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by 2014GHIGGT
That would be willing to let a fellow mustang brethren use a lift and some tools to rebuild my differential. Mine is in need of a rebuild . I'm out here on business for the next year and have no access to my tools any longer. I am a master certified tech and have done a ton of differential rebuilds but right now I'm a fish out of water. Any help would be appreciated.
No, but can you come to Cali and rebuild mine since Ford couldn't get it right at the factory, nor could the service techs after 2 attempts. So that's 3 failed attempts now lol
Old 3/31/16, 08:51 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The dealers don't have a clue on how to set up a differential. So I am not surprised. I could send you instructions. It isn't difficult if you have a dial indicator and the right tools.