Notices
5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

American Muscle Bama Tune for supercharged application

Search this Thread

Old 6/21/15, 06:32 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
American Muscle Bama Tune for supercharged application

I see they are doing these now and I also see folks are real happy with the V2 tunes. I am curious if their tunes for custom applications are working out as well as the V2 tunes?

I have a Roush Stage 1 SC on my 2014 GT Auto and the Roush tune is too tame. I also want my 1-2 shift to shift about 500 RPM sooner.

The way it is today, I hit the rev limiter before the 1-2 shift. Either that or raise the Rev limiter 500 RPM. I assume either or will work.
Old 6/23/15, 09:21 AM
Former Vendor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by 2014GHIGGT
I see they are doing these now and I also see folks are real happy with the V2 tunes. I am curious if their tunes for custom applications are working out as well as the V2 tunes?

I have a Roush Stage 1 SC on my 2014 GT Auto and the Roush tune is too tame. I also want my 1-2 shift to shift about 500 RPM sooner.

The way it is today, I hit the rev limiter before the 1-2 shift. Either that or raise the Rev limiter 500 RPM. I assume either or will work.

Here's just a bump for you to get this post moving. Bama has quite a few guys running their Supercharged Tunes and if you're looking to make minor adjustments like this they're happy to get you setup. If you're already a Free Tunes For Life Member let me know and I'm happy to have you the cost waived for you to give their SC Tunes a try.

Alex
Old 6/24/15, 09:27 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Contrary to popular belief, you don't need a dyno for a good tune.
Old 6/27/15, 08:15 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
Here's just a bump for you to get this post moving. Bama has quite a few guys running their Supercharged Tunes and if you're looking to make minor adjustments like this they're happy to get you setup. If you're already a Free Tunes For Life Member let me know and I'm happy to have you the cost waived for you to give their SC Tunes a try.

Alex
I am not a free tunes for life member but am interested in trying one of their tunes for my Roush Stage1. I do not have an SCT yet either. What's my best course of action ?