The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Sterling Gray (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f789/)
-   -   Incoming Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f789/incoming-pictures-511227/)

Getportfolio 10/21/12 07:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
You need to add the Roush side splitters to that bad boy.

xtc.inc 10/21/12 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by TheDivaDanielle (Post 6470913)
Exactly.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/degauss/gifs/yeah-ok.gif

ATTFighter 10/21/12 08:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by xtc.inc (Post 6471212)

Hey guys, first off my car does not even look like this anyone since these pictures I have done so much more and have posted newer pics. I have full suspension and black wheels now.

However, I got the appearance package with the window louvers and side scoops and the different spoiler because I like it and i think it makes the car look cooler IMHO. Without the package to me, it does not stand out from the rest of the stock mustangs.

Attachment 205096

Attachment 205097

xtc.inc 10/21/12 08:50 PM

Your car looks good. You have to do what you must to make it your own. I respect that.

My car looks just like the rest of the black 2011's, not a single one of my modifications has to do with aesthetics, performance only.

To some its a trade off between the two, to others, one matters more.

Enjoy your car, it looks like you have a good blend of both.

Skylar 10/21/12 08:59 PM

If I had an '05+, the first thing I would do would order side louvers. The quarter windows look naked to me without them. Add whatever you want to your car, the ones who complain are usually the ones with boring cars that blend in with the crowd.

BluehazeGT 10/22/12 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by ATTFighter

Hey guys, first off my car does not even look like this anyone since these pictures I have done so much more and have posted newer pics. I have full suspension and black wheels now.

However, I got the appearance package with the window louvers and side scoops and the different spoiler because I like it and i think it makes the car look cooler IMHO. Without the package to me, it does not stand out from the rest of the stock mustangs.

Car looks good. What mufflers are on it? They seem to stick out more than most

Siber Express 10/22/12 08:59 PM

Car Looks Awesome :metal:

montreal ponies 10/23/12 03:44 PM

Just can't beat a SG 'Stang.

JoshLSTV 10/24/12 04:59 AM

Car looks good, though I'm one who prefers the stock stance as opposed to lowered. You should tint your side markers to go with the blacked out look. The window tint looks good, what percentage is it?

ATTFighter 10/26/12 12:28 PM

yea my side markers are blacked out now and the window tint is 15%. I dislike the stock stance very much the rear sits so high looks like a 4x4

PaxtonShelby 10/27/12 09:37 PM

I'm not typically a big fan of black wheels, but wow - those black Brembo wheels and the lowered stance really look fantastic!

Lots of hills and speed bumps in my neck of the woods here in Pittsburgh - I'm not sure if I'd have problems scraping the front end if my car ( when I get it ) would be that low.

ryancouey 7/1/13 05:15 AM

Did you plastidip/gloss the wheels or did you go with powdercoat?

Varilux 7/1/13 01:20 PM

That car is coming along quite nicely! I'm not a big fan of black wheels either, but they do look good on yours.

Likewise, the stance is looking good too (once I've burned through the factory-equipped Pirellis, I'm going to go with something that has a taller sidewall- if that doesn't fill up the wheel wells a bit better, I'll lower 1"). I don't mind the car sitting off the ground a bit (my last two cars have been Europeans with really low chin spoilers that just love to get caught on anything), but I really don't like the space in the wheel well these cars have from the factory.

Also, +1 on the tint. I have a SG as well and have wondered how tint would look- seeing your car pushes me towards having them done.

Seems swapping out to some black 5.0 logos would be a good continuation of your journey towards the "dark side." ;)